Travel to BVI

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Tamed2019, Jan 4, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Hi. We will soon be traveling to the British Virgin Islands. Will have to be uncaged for the trip. Anyone been there and have recommendations?

2. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    6:27 AM
    Use plenty of sunblock.

Tamed2019 likes this.
  3. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:27 AM
    I have been 3 times. First time was with another couple on a sailboat from Cow Island. We visited several islands. Virgin Gorda was great back in 1989. Our daughter and family started going to Virgin Gorda. We went twice with them, once with her husbands parents too, all in a villa with common kitchen.
    There is a beach full of bars, all rebuilt stronger since I he last hurricane tore the place up. Bring plenty of money.
    The history of VG and many islands is of growing sugar cane and exploiting slaves.
    Toto the lobster restaurant on other end of island. Many pretty vistas. goats everywhere. SCUBA excursions are great.
    good luck. ss

Tamed2019 likes this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Spent a week on a charter sailboat there and made a complete circuit. I think my two favorite anchorages were Jost Van Dyke and the Bight on Norman Island. Snorkeling at the Indians was the best snorkeling I've ever experienced and I'm from Hawaii. The Baths are kind of a must see, but frankly nothing to awe inspiring in my opinion. Anegada was a long sail, but worth it. Guy who owns the lobster restaurant drove out to us in a motor and serenaded us to come eat at his restaurant. While there rented mopeds and drove around, was fun. I was there about 4 - 5 months after the hurricane and it was still pretty rough. The Willy T at Norman Island was washed up on the beach. I think they've re-launched it or got a new one. I was told you can earn a free shirt if you jump naked from the third level. Wonder if they count the cage against you. :+1:

5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    3:27 AM
    If there is a full moon check out the Bomba shack on Tortola! So many great islands and places to check out. Everywhere I went was great!

6. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    Jumped off the top at Willy Ts but wasn't caged. Had a great charter. Look forward to coming again. Sailed by the Indians and will hit it up for snorkeling next time. Thanks for the info.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice