trans chastity advice (female belt maybe?)

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by sneakysneaky, Feb 8, 2021.

1. sneakysneaky

sneakysneaky New member

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    any post-orchiectomy but pre/non-op trans girls here? my partner and i have wanted to explore this for a while, but i had an orchiectomy and that makes things complicated.

it honestly looks like a belt might be the best choice, but the male belts seem way bulkier than they need to be. i can wear a tight/firm thong to a kink party and it's almost impossible to tell anything is there. this kind of belt looks like it would almost work, but again, way more space than is needed: (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0332/4457/products/sissy7_1024x1024.jpg?v=1574936765) if they weren't so expensive we'd just order a female one with a wider front and see if it works. it'd be great if i could wear it under jeans in public, without it making a huge bulge ...we also still really want/need to have the back open for sexytimes :)

a PA device probably wouldn't work very well... i don't really get hard and when i do, it's not super hard and that constriction at the tip wouldn't be enough to change much. it feels like it'd essentially just be a fancy piece of jewelry? but, i'm thinking maybe a CB style device might actually work decently provided its small enough. i dont have any testes but fleshy bits are fleshy bits. (maybe even a scrotum piercing instead of a PA?) it might be worth trying for the ease-of-intercourse (anal) factor.

i might be wishing for the world here, but i'd lovelovelove to find a belt that:
    1. is snug enough to wear in public without anyone knowing there's something underneath the chastity belt, at least if they arent already super familiar with chastity belt styles enough to recognized the difference. i'm mostly stealth irl and would love to wear a chastity belt openly at a kink event.
    2. would still allow anal with my partner while the belt is on (the defecation rings arent big enough and don't look very friendly if you get excited and your aim drifts a little!)

if we gotta save up to get a custom job, that might be what we gotta do! a super-femme presenting no-testes-present penis-accomodating belt might be pretty niche. honestly, considering buying this: https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005001386122373.html and removing the ring/replacing the cables.

2. art4bux

art4bux Active member

carpenter, machinist, welder
    new york city
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:20 AM
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    I think looking for a female chastity belt, one of the cable ones similar to the one you linked, might work. I know some sissies on here have tried them and they were okay. Given that you have had surgery, you should be able to fit under the curved shield. Good luck on your search.

5. PrairieSissy

PrairieSissy Active member

Central KS, USA
    Local Time:
    8:20 PM
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:20 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice