Too Small

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rob Robb, Mar 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    I have had to send my CB6000 back to the supplier and request a CB6000s as I am to small for the CB6000.
    I found the plastic tube to long.
    I expect it to arrive back with me by the weekend.
    KH thought it was funny that I had to admit I was not as big as I thought I was.
    At first she refused to let me out saying I should be careful what I wish for. KH also hinted when it does arrive I may locked for sometime.

I experimented a lot with the CB6000 trying to get the correct fit and I think I found it.
    Ring size four. One being the larger. Then the longest spacer.

KH believes I should be in the smallest ring with the shortest spacer as it his her property and she can lock it as tight as she wishes. Is she correct or is she going to damage the goods by doing so?

Images we have seen on the net also show devices that look surprisingly small, especially the metal ones.
    Therefore is it safe to try to achieve smallest ring smallest spacer or do we go with comfort.
    KH is open to your suggestions.

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Rob Robb The cuff ring should be snug and as tight as comfort allows. With the cb range of cages, as the rings are rather wide, this may reduce your ability to use a smaller ring. With thinner metal rings it is so much easier to insist on a smaller ring. This prevents the penis engorging and reduces the pain of the testes being stretched.

3. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    Your size when flaccid doesn't have much of anything to do with the important stuff (like your size when erect).

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Except in this case @Rob Robb 's kh is looking for him to be as small as possible as she likes the idea and the look.
    As far as I understand it there is evidence that if you prevent any kind of erection over time the spongy tissues of your willy will begin to shrink.

Xx Wendy

bitchboybubba likes this.
  5. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    I'd like to see some real research data on this... To what extent does the tissue atrophy occur and over what time span? I've been locked up with only infrequent releases for almost three years now, and when freed, my erection is still as big and hard as it was prior to starting in on this game...

I'm of the mind that this is just another of the many less than accurate bits of information that abound in world of internet BS.

As far as @Rob Robb is concerned, it seems that measuring before ordering is still the thing to do.

6. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If you take anti androgens and thus reduce if not almost eliminate erections the tissues shrink a lot 50% not unusual.
    This is the big problem if you decide on full sex change surgery you loose doner material .
    Xx wendy

7. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    How does this have anything to do with your original statement. The question was about being locked in chastity, not about taking hormones... Sorry if I'm being contrary, but let's stay on the path...

8. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If you don't get erections your boy bit will shrink . If the spongy bit is not allowed to inflate it will shrink over time.
    So if it is in a very small device for a high proportion of the time it will probably get small.
    The pils bit was an illustration of how much it can shrink.

Xx Wendy

9. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    So once again, where is the proof for your theory that a cock will shrink if locked up long term? Has anybody done a study, or is this just internet common knowledge? We're going around in circles here.

Sunny likes this.
  10. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Of course no body has done a study but the gathered knowledge of the Internet says leave it alone it will get smaller and especially if it is confined.
    Xx Wendy

Sunny likes this.
  11. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    Love how we've grown to accept what we read online as the truth, without a second thought. We're all idiots!!

12. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Harry Haversackers . When a broken bone is placed into a cast to heal, such as an arm or a leg. Once the cast is removed there is visible evidence of shrinkage. I would thus assume the same will happen in a cage. Whether it is permanent or not is debatable. My sissy's appendage has certainly shrunk.

Wendygirl likes this.
  13. Wendygirl

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Harry
    Speak for you self not others just because people don't agree with your point of view or you just want to start an argument you have no reason to make that kind of statement.
    Wendy

14. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    The broken bone scenario occurs because there is loss of muscle mass. There are no muscles in the penis.

15. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    Sorry... I'm not trying to upset you... Let me say this a little differently:

You're making a statement that a penis get smaller when confined in a cage for a long period of time. I'm curious as to whether this is true or not. While it hasn't been my experience so far, but I'd like to know for future reference, since I am locked up about 95% of the time. I don't believe that "It's common knowledge on the internet." is any sort of proof, however. Making sweeping statements about something you have no real proof of, in this age of internet duplicity, isn't wise.

When I say "We're all idiots!", I was referring to myself as well as anyone who has believed even a tenth of what they see online. These days, I'm far more skeptical, but in the past, I've been sucked in far too many times.

Sorry that I've got your knickers in a knot... that was not my intention...

16. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    My understanding from what I've read is that a temporary shrinkage may occur, similarly to how unused muscles become atrophied.

However, after being out of the cage for a bit and allowed to become erect a few times it will un-shrink as the blood vessels are allowed to expand again.

This is the opposite of what happens with penis pumps, where the shaft is temporarily expanded more than usual, but after usage will shrink back to normal size again.

No research, but I think this explanation makes sense.

Wendygirl likes this.
  17. Harry Haversackers

Local Time:
    I haven't encountered any temporary shrinkage, which leaves me wondering that, if it does happen, how long does one need to be confined. Since this discussion began, I've been doing some reading on a couple of medical websites, ones that should be accurate, and they say that the spongy tissue in the penis is essentially of fixed size. Now, of course, there's no mention of chastity devices in the articles, so who the heck knows...

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh, i wud likes to be unshrunk. even if it was just for a bit.

19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Long term tight confinement ie. no full erections ever just a little swelling well the geneal consensus amongst the chastity fraternity is that your penis will shrink. Hormones and some other medications may well exacerbate that effect.

Your testie ring should be loose enough to allow you to get your little finger in there when flaccid. Your spacer it too small if you start to see veins in your scrotum begining to look permanently very blue. I'm not talking about the bigger veins when you are try ing to get erect Im talking about much smaller ones starting to look almost varicose.

If you are getting the, I think someone is using my balls to pull my kidneys out feeling, then you need to rethink your entire set up including the length and or the diameter of your cage.

Problems re cage sizing, ring and spacer set up are much more prevalent if you are a grower rather than a shower. I'm a grower and very comfortable at all times in a Fort which is about the size of a cb3000, and get minor discomfort when trying to get erect in a cb6000s. Obviously I'm more aware I'm locked at sometimes more than others, but after years of of different devices I have found a fit that works for me. I found it to be a mistake to keep the spacer too small as there are most certainly problems with scrotal blood flow.

I realise a the tighter the fit the better the security with a trapped ball device but if you have a piercing to utilise for added security you can afford to allow yourself a little more room for comfort, thus less chance of complications and the longer your partner can keep you locked, which has to be a good selling point. :)

Not sure how it works with Lori tubes, I've never had one, but I understand with those they fit so snuggly when you are flaccid you can't get erect, which would alleviate some problems I'm thinking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice