To what (crazy) places or occasions have you been locked??

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Annemarie, Sep 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. SabrinaSub

SabrinaSub New member

Local Time:
    7:13 AM
    Sister's wedding, interviews in work many places

2. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    I'm also in the "generally 24/7" grouping. I should probably list out where I haven't worn it. Which includes doctors appointments where its likely i'm going to be taking pants off. Airports. Monthly massage.

I've totally been in my cage at the doc's a couple times for sinus-infection appointments. But I wanted to respond to sissyboi t's post and say that the first time I had to wear my cage to my company party I was also really on edge. My wife outright refused to let me take it off too. I spent so much more time that night trying to protect my crotch than normal.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I don’t know what I was thinking. I went to my dermatologist for a “full body examination” wearing my cage. The male doctor was assisted by a tall dark haired nurse who was watching and taking notes.

I was surprised when he lowered my underwear to uncover my cage briefly in front of her. This hadn’t happened the prior year when I got a baseline.

It all happened so quickly.

I wrote a semi autobiographical part fictional account back last summer with this happened. I extended the brief exposure in the story to a long embarrassing event.

4. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I spent a cruise ship vacation locked in chastity. I was brave enough to go through the metal detectors in my GlansArmor. Even with the extra rings and rod Mark added to the design, I didn’t set it off.

On an excursion I snorkeled in board shorts with no liner. As I dried out I’m sure the outline might have been visible.

I also bathed nude in the big open shower in the men’s locker room. I kept myself turned away and covered with a towel before and after. I was particularly proud of myself for that.

I also went to the men’s sauna on the cruise ship in my GlansArmor and a towel. The metal didn’t heat up beyond comfort but I was careful about it.

My wife had me wear a Traume Aus Edelstahl locking bracelet for the whole trip. That got the attention of one of the cruise ship spa-area staff members who just had to see it up close. I was most embarrassed by that. She didn’t ask the meaning of it. But I was locked in chastity and feeling self conscious.

5. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Last two stories: massages...
    I couldn’t remove my GlansArmor before a massage. I had the security screw bit but forgot the driver. My regular therapist was knocking on the door and I asked for a few minutes. I had switched to being naked under the sheets months prior. I made the decision to go through with the massage nude and in chastity.

She walked in as I was under the drape trying to settle comfortably on the chastity dangling off my pierced cock.

She suggested we start with me on my back. I don’t know why... maybe she wanted to see?... probably not... but I said I was fine on my stomach. And i got through it.

I went to another spa, staffed by Asian women. It’s a legitimate massage studio. But the woman walked in through the curtain as I was removing my cage before the massage. What happened next is a separate story. ;)

spider203 likes this.
  6. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    To a boxing event in mid summer.
    My lady and I had an agreement that she would not wear underwear but to keep me under control, I had to wear my cage.

As well as my lady, who looked amazing, there were lots of other hot women really dressed up (as they often do at these kind of events)...and lots of alpha men strutting about.

It was sub space heaven - especially when my lady came to sit in my knee for a ‘better view’ of the action!
    I got more than a little bit hot under the collar that day, and I remember it like it was last week.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’m locked 24/7 to I’m locked every place I go!

8. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    My crazyist was probably at my OWN wedding. I was locked early in the year, wedding was at the end of July. I stayed locked the whole time, and stayed locked during my wedding. The reception was crazy. My newly wife was giving me lapdances over and over dancing to the music. She knew what she was doing. I stayed locked for another 2 more weeks to my honeymoon where it finally came off. Which for me, was my longest run at 8 months.

Unfortunately.. fortunately.. the marriage only lasted 5 months and have since moved on and found someone new. But no doubt this was my crazyist place.

But follow ups are.. just LIFE. I havent found anything that has stop me yet where i couldnt wear my device.. Work as a firefighter, swimming, riding bikes, flying, (only in the HT though, not metal) just doing daily life stuff.

9. Macho de Calcinha

Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    I've never been through customs with my metal cage, but I've been through the resin lock hollytrainer. I imagine the full-body scan showed the policeman the outline of the device, but they didn't say anything. I also go to saunas and do massages using the device. Some massage therapists ask me about the device.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    This is a very interesting thread. My wife and I are easing into everything. She continues to use the cage when she sees fit, more and more when I need to leave or be somewhere without her. Two things come to mind. First is getting blood drawn and the second when she took me to Twin Peaks in a spiked cage just to torture me, I still do not know if that was a punishment or a reward!

But honestly, I would never be ashamed to wear it anywhere that my Queen tells me too, I have no embarrassment anxiety if anyone knew and I have no problem if she told anyone, that is her choice, not mine. Personally, if under her direction, I would be proud, not embarrassed to have such a loving wife being in control of her goods, it is just how I feel about my unconditional love and devotion for her.

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice