To what (crazy) places or occasions have you been locked??

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Annemarie, Sep 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    You set yourself up for an extremely embarrassing situation with no real way out of it. Priceless. Love It

JackStrap and Andylocked like this.
  2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Love it!!

locked17, Moe5 and Andylocked like this.
  3. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I have an up coming dermatologist visit at the end of the month with a cute new female doctor. I'm wondering if my wife might let me out. The last time she said no, and sent me in panties and caged.

4. Kidkrippler

Kidkrippler Active member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Didn’t really do it on purpose I just didn’t even think about it

Andylocked and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I hope that she Doesn’t let you out. I’m not a Doctor but I don’t think a dermatologist needs for you to Drop Your Pants ;);)

6. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    Mine does .
    But I have yearly check ups for skin melanoma. And I have one asimetrical mark on my penis. Not a big one, but she likes to check on it.

Andylocked likes this.
  7. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Doctors and nurses have seen and heard everything. At least it was something different to the "accidently slipped in the shower and fell on the shampoo bottle" story.

Andylocked likes this.
  8. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Is it possible that she could still see it if you were still locked. Not that I’m trying to say anything. So what’s not a Big one your penis or the mark?

Andylocked, Rider9 and Giveitup like this.
  9. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:53 PM
    I get foot care done every 6-7 weeks. Toenails cut, heels filed, foot massage. The Doctor who takes care of me is a very beautiful young woman. The last few times I have been there, I have been caged. One trip, last summer she noticed the remains of some nail polish on my toes. She turned red and we had a good laugh about it. She also told me she thought it was great that I would let my Wife(KH) paint my toe nails. All the time we were talking I was straining in my cage. I told my Wife about it and she told me to get used to it, now that I'm caged 24/7...Not sure if it crazy...But it was something we all had a good laugh about...

masohedo, Andylocked and Chaste J. like this.
  10. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    The first time I saw her, my previous doctor had retired, she had me strip to my underwear, panties in my case, and put on one of those open in the back hospital gowns. My old skin doc basically looked at the spots I asked him to. She went over me very completely. So who knows this time around.

Andylocked likes this.
  11. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Oh my, I had completely forgotten that my toes were painted the last time I went in. She didn't say any thing and I didn't. I'd totally forgotten about that. haha.

Andylocked and Susanstoy91 like this.
  12. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    My wife and I are are in a poly couple.
    She sent me on dates locked up

I have also passed a 5th Dan martial art exam, full contact fighting, while tightly locked

13. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sounds exciting. Live on the edge go locked. What’s the worst thing that could happen, she can’t see the small spot on your penise, it’s not like she’s going to take pictures but if she does make sure you post them. Keep us posted this is exciting :):):lock:

Andylocked and Penney like this.
  14. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Also one fun story...

After 5 weeks of 24/7 chastity, my wife decided to unlock me and we had a beautiful morning sex session. In the evening, I had a pretty bad bicycle accident.

A bag got caught in my front wheel at fast speed and I went over and smashed my forehead on the road. I was out cold and everything that happened in the next 10 minutes is a big fog.

What I know is I got to the hospital riding that rolling ambulance bed, still a bit light headed, and as soon as I got through the main door, they grabbed scissors and cut off every single piece of clothes I was wearing...

The next day, we had a good laugh with my wife thinking how close I got from being stripped naked wearing my metal cage, in front of 20 + people (Dr, nurses, employees, patients, etc...)

:confused:

Andylocked and spider203 like this.
  15. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    Im 24/7 locked, been to doctors, funeral, and about everything else but i haven't had to fly with it as of yet. I did have a doctor's appointment last year for a back flexation test. My toes where painted red. Had to get down to undies and put on a open hospital Shirt. Cought a smile but nothing else was said

Andylocked likes this.
  16. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    Nothing is big. Mark is small, and also lately penis can't be larger than the cage where he is kept constantly.
    But yes, she would see the device as the skin mark is just by the base ring.

Andylocked likes this.
  17. Mr_teaser

Mr_teaser Member

Local Time:
    I wear it most of the time.
    So basically I have been wearing it everywhere. Family diners, going out with friends, at work, even when giving presentations to customers and at seminars.
    I also had to wear it when we went to a swingers club.
    Luckily I don't have to wear it for doctor appointments.

18. Mr_teaser

Mr_teaser Member

Local Time:
    That is very recognizable. I'm very physical, but since I'm in chastity I always am alert when hugging someone. Or when my kids get on my lap

19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yes the hug. What would Grandma think if she felt something hard. Ok let’s not go their. Ha Ha. Kids or Grand kids that another story.

Andylocked and b_quark like this.
  20. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    Glad to read that you can see the humor in it now.

Andylocked likes this.
  21. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Ok then - deep breath! I have one of those alcohol related stories - the type that wakes you up years later with the thought “what the fuck was I thinking???”
    No one knows this so keep it to yourselves!! :)
    I had just split up with my vanilla g/f and was living a long way away from her and anyone I knew. I was continuing to wear my Curve even though I was single, simply because it felt nice!! (Although way too big!!).. I went out one Saturday to watch rugby in the pub & ended up having a fair few beers. After the match I decided to have a happily inebriated wander round the red light district. With my brain functioning on ‘no sense of embarrassment’ mode, I saw the Thai Massage Center up ahead. Of course my first thought was, hell yes! I rather fancy a massage!! My brain still wasn’t shouting “No, No!! Don’t do this!!!” So I rang the bell and a nice Thai lady opened the door and told me it’s massage only, no sex (WINK!!)...
    So in I went and sat down, was given a beer which was nice.. then got called in by a very beautiful girl who took me into a room where the ‘massage’ would happen. She told me to strip and take a quick shower which I did while she waited outside. I then laid on the floor face down and she walked in. She started making small talk and asked why I was there. Knowing that she would soon see that there was NO way I would be getting a Happy Ending, I suddenly started babbling that my wife had told me to come in here. I have NO idea why I said that but had to carry on so I told her that my wife had caught me cheating on her last week and now wanted to make me pay by humiliating me as much as possible!! - I really don’t know why I was saying all this!!!
    Naturally, the Masseur was curious about how my wife sending me into a Massage Parlour was supposed to humiliate me!! So I told her, “because she put THIS on me and sent me in here as a form of mad punishment!” as I rolled over and my cockcage came into view!!
    Her eyes and mouth opened up more than I’ve ever seen anyone’s open!
    “OH MY GOD!!” She said...
    I was sobering up quicker than I ever have before and thinking to myself “OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! WHAT AM I DOING!! What the FUCK was I thinking????!!!
    She sat down next to me and started pawing at the cage chatting away in Thai, God know what!... then asked if I could get out and did I have the key. Obviously I said no to both questions & she started asking more questions about the affair and I was just making up more and more insane stuff.. I just couldn’t stop!!
    Finally she said “I have to show my friends this!!”... I was about to say “NOOOOOOO!!....” but she was out the door as quick as a flash and then returned with 5 (FIVE!!) other Thai women who all walked in, hands over their mouths when they saw this drunken bum laid on a massage mat naked except for an oversized cockcage!!
    They all sat down and started pawing at it and lifting my balls up examining the whole works - I must admit, this was NOT the worst situation I have ever experienced!! :)
    Having what was basically a genital massage by 6 Thai women was something else - just a shame the damned cage was on - they were even more fascinated by my hardening dick inside its prison - and he was of course leaking like a bloody drain!!
    Unfortunately all good things come to an end! The five friends all thought this predicament of mine hilarious and were all laughing and jabbering away as they left. The first Thai woman suggested we get on with the massage which was bloody great - she of course paid generous attention to my balls and butt, making sure ‘my humiliation’ was suitable for my terrible crime!!
    Obviously no Happy End, but then I guess that was the whole point of wearing The Curve!
    Before you ask - this is completely true and just a typical alcohol related story that has seemed to epitomize my ridiculous life!!
    Ps, I don’t drink anymore by the way!! Far safer!!

22. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Lucky you. I've had two bike accidents while caged (driver's fault both times, police ticketed the driver), and both times ambulance came. Since I was conscious, I declined the ambulance, and my wife later took me to the hospital after cage removal.

23. CharlottesBitch

CharlottesBitch New member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Strip Club. Mistress didn’t want me doing anything stupid with the guys so I wore it to the gentlemen’s club. I never really wanted it to be known but one of the ladies came and sat on my lap, feeling the hard metal. Her face was like WTF, then dragged me to the private area and insisted to see. She laughed hysterically then went to grab a friend. Then they both laughed and quizzed me to no end before letting me go. As the night went on I noticed a lot of the ladies whispering and snickering at me from a distance. Humiliating

24. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Locked 24/7 so everywhere. Only quick unlock when going to airport scanners or metal detectors at concerts and only if Dr is doing a full physical.

25. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    I would not want to try and say where I have been when locked because when locked I go every where, I just get on with it, no one knows apart from me and my wife, some might worry that people can see,tell but in reality no one knows, the head fuck can get to some people, the truth is no one knows what is under your trousers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice