To touch or not to touch.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by crushedworm, Jan 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. crushedworm

crushedworm Member

Various
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    I posted last year that I had been ordered by my online Mistress to completely stop touching my cock for any reason. Whenever I did touch I would get automatic £5 fine for every second and ordered to inflict a punishment upon myself. It was hugely difficult, as she always teased me to a high level of arousal which would then result in me losing control and touching myself. I paid Her a lot of money in fines and gave myself many a good thrashing. After four months She allowed me release, the results of which which of course I was made to lick from the floor. The process started again and over a year I was only allowed release a few times and hardly touched my cock at all. I was amazed at how much She could control me without a chastity device.

After a few years things unfortunately tailed off and I resorted to type. A couple of years later I contacted another wonderful Mistress who used an entirely different approach. She would sell me sexy photos of Her feet in various high heel shoes and boots and order me to stroke for long periods of time while looking at them. However, it was sternly stipulated that I must not come "not ever". I obeyed for around two months then She kindly allowed me release. This routine lasted for about a year and She only allowed to come around half a dozen times over that period when, like the previous Mistress, received many gifts and tributes while I received constant humiliations and punishments.

I haven't as yet ever used a chastity device but may give it a try at some point in the future as the idea of this level of control really appeals to me.
    I'm not looking for an owner at the moment but I would be interested to hear what people think about these very different methods of chastity control.

Spike6411 likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I applaud anyone that has the will power to hold off without a device. My madam would never entertain the thought of will power alone, she adores the control and restriction a device provides.

corsac and durango_o like this.
  3. crushedworm

crushedworm Member

Various
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I would agree, a device is a much more tangible method of Her control. However , at least there is another option , I suppose, for those of us who are unable to wear a device for one reason or another. Thanks for responding.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice