To tease or not to tease?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by newests, Nov 26, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. newests

newests Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    When I am unlocked, I usually pleasure myself 3-4 times per day. Now, I'm on my tenth day of denial. My keyholder has decided to leave it up to the forum as to rather or not i should be unlocked for multiple tease per day, one per day, or none. How often do you think i should be unlocked for teasing?

2. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    i usually receive one, every two weeks, sometimes one a month.
    Two a week would be wonderful.
    But i must add, i am very thankful for what i do receive.

i think two a week for you would be grand.
    Best wishes.

3. realdog2

realdog2 Member

Local Time:
    6:58 AM
    Hi. I'm sort of new to chastity. (Self Locked, single, present situation - no significant other) I completed an initial 35 day lockup. Now nearing the end of my first 60 day lock-up. I will spend many an entire week without taking the device off. Sexual thoughts enter my thoughts several times a day. I think wearing a chastity device makes me more aware of my penis and where it's at! Locked Up! Being single I'm still capable of tease & denial, although it's self teasing and self denial. I have no doubt that having another in complete control would be the difference between night & day! I look forward to a future with a key holder. I'm also convinced that when I seriously begin looking for a key-holder, one will appear!

Every few weeks, I may use my TENS machine, setting a time limit for even that. I find it extremely pleasurable. I have various sounds to play and tease with, Rosebud, Dittle, Hegar Dilators. Several weeks ago I purchased the Helix Aneros Prostate Stimulator. I was so amazed with this that I recently bought the larger Progasm, another Aneros Prostate Massager. I have experienced prostate orgasms with both. The Progasm is unquestionably the most amazingly pleasurable device I have experienced to date. Seems to just fit perfectly to my anatomy. I've always looked for something that will touch the prostate in just the perfect way! This absolutely is the perfect tease for me and you can stay locked up while using! Has anyone else tried the Progasm!

I'm still undecided as to whether a ruined orgasm is still an orgasm! I think it is! Speaking for me! If I have a ruined orgasm, I'll start back at "zero" counting days! I don't know if there is a set rule for this! I know where I am right now, it would take very little stimulation by self or another to orgasm! With a lifetime history of frequent almost daily masturbation, add some days of chastity and the space of time to bring yourself to orgasm, becomes less & less! After being chaste for 3 weeks I orgasmed in 4 mins. After 35 days chaste, the orgasm came in 3 minutes... Of course I wasn't holding back... I was trying to orgasm... While I've always had the tremendous ability to cum when I wanted, especially with a woman, I think now a premature ejaculation after a long stretch of chastity would be a sure bet... I'd like to try it... any takers? anyone want to help a guy out with this experiment! hahaha I'd probably have greater success asking for a key-holder here, right!

Back to your question... the key is find a balance... find what works for the both of you! It may be more beneficial for the dynamics of your relationship for her to deny you more than tease of vice versa! Keep it exciting and keep it fun! Most of all enjoy whatever it is that works!
    Cheers~!
    realdog2

4. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Mistress likes the idea of "earning" teases during a chastity term. She doesn't like the idea of being obligated to provide pleasure without me doing something first.

Every time I earn a set amount of points I get a tease at her discretion; after I earn enough points I get an orgasm. After I receive my Mature Metal's Mistress Watchful, the introductory goal will be 50, with 5 points earning a tease. I suppose this is pretty standard?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice