To Mark the Occasion

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mojoman, Mar 6, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Hi there. My lovely girlfriend has agreed to take full control of my orgasms, starting from this weekend. I am so happy about this that I feel the need to mark the occasion in some way, probably with some sort of gift.

She doesn't like piercings or tattoos, so they are not an option and I'd prefer to avoid the often used key on a necklace or anklet, not there is anything wrong with those things per se, I just like to be different.

So....suggestions and ideas please?

tvalex likes this.
  2. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    12:04 AM
    @Mojoman, in the words of Father Imperious from Ladyhawke (the greatest movie of all time), "Wisdom is beyond price, my son. Be grateful you have it."

You are smart to show your gratitude on Her making this big step. Flowers, a nice dinner out, getting Her a nice piece of (non-kink) jewelry, or any of the "usual" ways of showing appreciation are good choices. You can also do it through serving Her, such as detailing Her car, washing clothes or dishes, or doing that job that She's been wanting done for a while.

And finally, just telling Her repeatedly hiw grateful you are that She's taken this step will help, too. If your words and actions align, it'll send a clear message.

Good luck on this new phase!

asa

3. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    give her some flowers, only flowers.

it is a gift for her, for her good will to take charge of your (for now) fantasies.
    I wouldn't give her a gift with sexual or chastity references, just a gift of gratitude and love.

asastype likes this.
  4. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    I'll do flowers, definitely, but I do that fairly frequently anyway, so it's not particularly special.

5. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Then I suggest to prepare a nice bath with oil, serve her favourite champagne, put candles around the bath and afterwards a massage with only attention for her.....Good Luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice