To lube or not to lube, that is the question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lakeman, Feb 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    When I was starting out, among lots of useful advice I read was to use some type of lube around the ring of the device, and it always seemed to improve comfort by reducing pinching, helping the skin move around down there. Once or twice a day, all good.

More recently, having found a super duper comfy cage, I started to forget to lube, and realised that I haven’t lubed, or needed to for several weeks. I wonder why this is; my skin getting used to it, the super comfy wide base ring that seems to gently grip the skin and stay in exactly the same spot all the time, that it’s summer here and my bits are warm and relaxed, or just a lucky phase I’m going through. Time will tell. In the meantime, super comfy, without the need to lube is good.

2. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I never lube and find it a lot more comfortable specialy during the night I wear a jail bird
    And have been wearing it for years

3. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    This would be a good one for jack to answer, he's tried many models. However, in his words 'a good fitting cage is a must'. If you're serious about caging, take time for the best fit. You may get it wrong, but patience and effort is worth the great experience for him and us KHs

Charles3451 likes this.
  4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
    I'd advocate lube.

If you are new to being locked or new to being locked in THAT device. Ue lube initially and then as you get gradually accustomed to i,t if you want to, then slowly reduce how much and how often you apply lube until you find a level of 'being lubed' that suits. Its another individual thing.

If you decide to go the alternative route ... applying lube where and when its needed you do run the risk of requiring down time as potentially occurring injuries may require healing and then toughening time.

Both methods work ..its a choice only you or you and your partner can make.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice