Tips for selflocking discipline without keyholder/Mrs

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by goodforyou, Dec 23, 2020.

1. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    On the top right hand side of the screen. Click on your profile. A menu comes up. Click on the Avatar to upload.
    Lucy must ok any pictures first.

2. Cagedqka

Cagedqka Member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    When I was self locking I had a few methods for controlling my urges to unlock and relieve myself.

1. Hide the key in a very public area of your house (I had a christmas ornament hangar hooked through one of the holes on the back of the TV and the other hook held my keys). I could not get the keys without my wife (girlfriend at the time) noticing and asking whats up. If I got out of bed at night I would have to answer why I left the bedroom. This one actually was actually really difficult to manage.
    2. Hide the key in her panty drawer. A woman knows when her panty drawer has been touched. The best time to hide a key in there is right after she has done laundry and put it away. Carefully open up and stick the key in the very back. To get the key, you have to open the drawer and she will know you did.
    3. Hide the key in her vehicle. I would hide the key under the floormat in her Jeep and then in order to get the keys back I would have to get her Jeep keys and retrieve them. The thing is, Jeeps beep loudly when you lock the doors, so I would sometimes have to explain to her why I was in the vehicle.

I have many more ideas but it really depends how long you think you can be locked. I knew that my girlfriend and I only had sex on Saturday nights, so Saturday night after sex I would put the cage on and not take it off until just after dinner on the following Saturday night.

bondinchas and sissy_connie like this.
  3. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    ^^^Ditto..... amps the horniness but subsides soon enough cuz you cant do anything about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice