Tip of head poking out of the cage while sleeping

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Locked_Up_Tight, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Photos for reference
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think this problem is a result of nighttime erections. It only ever seems to happen after I sleep. During the day, I can keep my erections under conrol enough to prevent it

This is the only real problem I've run into with this cage so far. It's otherwise comfortable for the most part. I have been wondering if the cage itself might be too tight, but it doesn't hurt. And I'd prefer not to waste more money on another cage if I can avoid it

Does anyone know a solution that could help prevent this from happening? It's only an issue when I'm sleeping, so as long as the solution is easy enough to insert into the cage, or remove from it, without having to take the cage off, I shouldn't have to take peeing into consideration

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I have no idea, I would just be guessing at this point... I know they sell tip inserts for penis sleeves if your penis is too short, but if you had something to block you from getting that engorged... It looks like the entire head got pushed through the small holes at the top half. I wouldn't wear anything at night and just lock up in the morning if that happened with me.

3. Locked_Up_Tight

Locked_Up_Tight Active member

Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Considered that, but that comes with the temptation to jerk off in bed

I'd rather avoid that if possible

4. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    Looks harmless though.. its steel wire cage.. so the gaps are usually large.. some come with closer mesh of wires.. i have experienced some 3D prints of plastic cage where the entire dickhead managed to squeeze out.. that is a total flop.. not in your case.. isnt it sexy that your member is struggling against forced enclosure

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    oooh its like a little balloon thats growed on your willy. i think its cos your cage has got a big hole and that why your willy has try and come out of it. Theres lots an lots of cages thats not got a big hole like your one so get one of them and your willy wont be able to get out like that.

6. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    I have experienced the same problem. Basically the "pee gap" is too wide and your semi erect tip forces its way through the bars and then continues to expand as the erection tries to become full. You could try carefully closing the gap using a vise or strong pliers. Or switch to a different cage design.

7. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    I think I have that same cage, and experienced the same issue. I used a pair of channel-lock pliers (with some felt pads to prevents nicks and scratches) to carefully squeeze those two front bars together just a bit. it was greatly improved for me after that.

that said, i'm planning to buy a custom cage, with a design with more bars in that area.

8. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    also the brass lock which came with mine was a complete joke. proper burg-wachter ones are fairly inexpensive.

9. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    This happens to me most mornings when Domina is teasing and denying me. I don't consider it a problem, though
    It doesn't hurt and it really amuses Her. I treat it as just another one of the little humiliating/sexy aspects of being caged.

asa

10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    As a work-around, you could slide a ring into the front of your cage so that the tip of your penis sits in the ring. The ring will need to be a little larger in diameter than the gap between the middle two bars, but not by much, sitting about halfway between the last ring of the actual cage and the tip of the cage. That should then stop it squeezing through when you get erect.

If that works, then consider getting the ring welded in place, or if you're very neat and careful, you could do it yourself with a little J.B.Weld. (which will make it work even better as it then won't be able to move around.)

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You need to get a longer cage, that one is to short.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice