Timber

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Timberwoof, Aug 14, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    I've been into chastity as a kink since before it was cool. I remember going to Mister S. in San Francisco and asking them if they had any chastity devices. They looked at me like I was from Mars. Why would anyone want to deny sexual activity? But they eventually got it.

I bought a Carrara chastity belt which was fun for a while, but it has been sitting in a box mostly unused … until the other day when I discovered Chastity Mansion and Chaster. I've been fairly often locked up over the past four days, exploring the easier locks.

I did a Pup_Roy's Beginner lock, which between pillories and Wheels of Fortune left me locked for 3:16. I enjoyed the uncertainty and risk of the WOF and pillory. Publishing a lock and watching the time increase as people vote for the lock brings its own perverse thrill.

Then I discovered Chaster_Bot's Level locks, which I hope they make more easily discoverable for newbies. I'm getting used to the Carrara again and progressing through them. The Cararra is, as in years past, giving me edema. I've been trying various remedies but haven't found The Thing yet.

I submitted a deliberately bad verification photo and got approved anyway. I'm going to have to tease the verifiers.

Now I'm running Level 4a. It has a maximum time of 48 hours, and my initial time was 1d22h. Last night was my first sleep locked up in years. It was mostly okay; my FitBit rewarded me with an Excellent! Later this afternoon I get to do a Hygiene release, and then reverify.

I've made several plans. First, redo the padding on the Carrara. Some kind of silicone rubber would be better than the neoprene I have on there now. Because of its weird shapes it will require special attention to avoid wrinkles.

I have a Behindbarz belt on order, which I expect by the end of September. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be ready to jump directly into Locktober unless I do a bunch of short lockups for adjustment. Maybe Level 7s which have longer Hygiene releases. I really hope the BB lives up to its reputation for comfort and doesn't cause edema.

I want a Behindbarz pup tube, but I think I have to do something to earn it. Maybe a month in lockup?

2. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    I had a hygiene release from my Chaster lock today. I had been feeling no itching or stinging, and examination revealed no edema. Maybe because I had removed my PA ring? I'm locked again so I'll check again tomorrow when the lock ends.

I submitted a deliberately insufficient verification photo to Chaster, but it's getting verified. Five ^ votes so far, no v votes. Huh. People will accept anything!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Good luck with it

4. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    I finished that session with no edema, and spent a few hours unlocked. The Carrara's neoprene padding had come loose, so I made a temporary fix with duct tape. That was okay for a day, but no longer.

I miss the belt! So for tonight I removed the duct tape and neoprene, and put the belt back on over a specially prepared pair of compression shorts. With the help of a bedtime Chaster lock, I'm secured until morning.

The Carrara needs a longer-term solution, so some neoprene is on order. It only needs to last until my BB arrives.

5. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
  6. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
  7. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    That went well. I adjusted the Hygiene Practice lock to account fir its short duration.

The neoprene I ordered arrived, so I cleaned up my ancient Carrara, sanded down some crufty epoxy glue, and attached the neoprene to make all new padding. Of course I had to try it, so I am running a Level 5a for three days. It's good to be safe and locked up.

I need to make an appointment with my GP soon for general checkup, so my locks will have to be timed appropriately.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    Good luck on your journey!

9. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    Chastity Locks for Writers

I write science fiction: space opera about swashbuckling anthropomorphic wolf space cadets in space. When I discovered Chaster I thought it might be a useful tool for encouraging writers. I have written three Chaster locks for writers.

Writers bLock 1 1d-7d-14d
    Got Writer’s Block? Try this Writer's bLock.
    Daily tasks are writing exercises. Post your writer-site URL on the Discord channel so we can verify you write real stuff. If you want specific writing tasks, please DM me and I'll set you up. The initial time is variable between 3 and 7 days. If you want to start with 7 days, add time.
    https://chaster.app/explore/62fba64cdde6fc20446ae916

Writers bLock 2 7d-11d-14d
    Got Writer’s Block? Try this Writer's bLock.
    Daily tasks are writing exercises. Post your writer-site URL on the Discord channel so we can verify you write real stuff. If you want specific writing tasks, please DM me and I'll set you up. The initial time is variable between 7 and 11 days. If you want to start with 14 days, add time.
    https://chaster.app/explore/62feaa62905ac344db151894

NaNoWriMo Lock 30d-30d-45d
    NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month, a challenge to write 30,000 words in a month. This lock will encourage you to achieve that goal. You must complete 30 1700-word tasks. Each task is worth a point. You need 30 points to be freed. You can stick to the daily schedule or write faster, up to 4 tasks per day. Once you achieve 30 points you will be freed. If you miss a task, hygiene opening, or verification you will be penalized a half a day and an hour of pillory.
    The maximum time is 45 days. You may make Timberwoof your owner for the duration of this lock, and you may becom Timberwoof's writing buddy on the NaNoWriMo site, but Timberwoof will not read your writing.
    https://chaster.app/explore/62fe4bb6a960b44987cfcdfd

10. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    I'm a member of a sci fi fan club one of whose activities is "courses" that you take. Finishing courses grants qualifications for advancement and awards. (Generally they are 10-question quizzes on some subject like Warp Engines, Transporter Operations, Phasers. Sci fi stuff.)

I wrote a Chaster lock that encourages space cadets to complete their coursework. I had eschewed locks with open-ended times, but this one meets my rules by letting the user free once the agreed-upon conditions are met: Finish 35 courses.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

https://chaster.app/explore/63094e225adbbd5dee5914b5

11. Timberwoof

Timberwoof Active member

Local Time:
    BehindBarz First Impressions

A few days ago I finally received my BehindBarz Complete Belt System. Mine has blue belt and cage and a 2" penis tube. I had bought second-hand a 4" penis tube with Prince Albert trap, and I've been using that instead.

On first wearing the belt pinched my hips and was loose front-to-back, so I removed it and locked it up to itself. I squished it front-to-back to expand its width from 12" to 13". Upon wearing it again I found that the belt fits much better. It may take some more bending and adjusting to get it just right.

I like the cage a lot: It gives me the same sort of feeling of safety and security a sport cup does, only even more so. The cage is not as bulgy as the Bike cup I normally wear, so I can wear it in public without looking like a baseball player.

The bottom end of the cage is connected to the back of the belt with a steel wire attached by a short rod with a threaded hole at each end. I had to expand the clip in the cage a little, for the paint reduced the inner diameter just enough. This isn't coming off. And I'm not getting off.

The blue is lovely and shiny and I'm glad I ordered mine to be painted. I should just have ordered it with the 4" PA penis tube instead of the 2". (So that tube is extra now.)

I read that the security locks aren't strong enough to hold the belt. So I make sure to tighten the central knurled nut so it takes the forces. I put two of the keys in little tubes with numbered security tags. One is a pillbox into which I put a BehindBarz business card that has a picture of the belt. If I end up in a Bad Situation, they'll find that. Safety Sometimes!

The belt is what I expected: the right blend of comfortable, secure, hornymaking, and nice-looking. I look forward to lots of good lockup time with it.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice