Thinking going custom

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Andy007, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Andy007

Andy007 New member

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Hi all. long time lurker first post.
    Wife is slowly getting into being KH having played a little, was locked last week and escaped at w/e with PNC .
    It's coming up to wife birthday end of May and thinking of going for a custom Titanium cage but wonder whether it's worth it ?
    My main reasons for considering custom are
    Better fitting
    more security would go for a proprietary hex lock and key I have too many barrel keys now
    Anti pull out - all my cages are easy to cheat and would look at either a tetherspout or gland retaining system. I understand I shouldn't want to "cheat" but I can't always help myself especially after a few weeks of T&D. Anyone had any experience with these and do they work or not practical /suitable for long term wear?
    I did have a PA prior to getting in to chastity play but Mrs wasn't keen and have removed it. I don't believe I have enough foreskin for other piercings (exposed head)
    Prefer titanium or resin /nylon to help keep weight down so it doesn't pull away from body as a grower, (I'm not looking to shrink)
    The only other different options I've found so far is a cherry keeper with the head lock, anyone tried these do they work?
    I've looked at the other threads and seen list of custom makers but any one knows any others UK based?
    So far I'm in discussions with Ms Lori but only do SS and I have emailed badass awaiting reply.
    What other cages would suit that are difficult to escape/pull out from or don't pull away when erect (I've just ordered an elastic support belt ) with integrated lock ?

2. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Titanium is great for the reasons you mention, I had a cherry keeper with head lock I don't think it really stops pull out if you are really determined. If you get your custom measurements right it should fit like a glove and will be very comfortable but you will probably still be able to pull out the back without a tetherspout or piercing. Although badassworkroom are in China its not really an issue, they are very well made cages, and no import fees etc, shipping was super fast once it was made but unless you pay for the expedited build you will be waiting approx. 3 months. My custom BAW has been totally worth it, I took all the lessons lernt from other cages and managed to get it virtually spot on, its super comfortable in every way. I feel like im allways raving about badassworkroom but they really are great, worht the money and im so happy with mine. just make sure you are 110% with your measurements or it could be a costly mistake.

3. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Yes, it is very much worth it to go custom.

In my view, you have to select between tetherspout, piercing or pull-out. A gland retaining does not work for several people, myself included, so it is a bit of a gamble.

I also highly recommend badassworkroom, but I would suggest starting with their resin test cage to test your measurements.

CS2 and Slutty Susan like this.
  4. Andy007

Andy007 New member

Local Time:

5. Andy007

Andy007 New member

Local Time:
    so having a bit more of a think with more PNC ...
    I'm not sure a custom sized is worth it at least yet anyway.
    Main issue is preventing pull out on my current metal jailbird type (pic attached) which wife doesn't like the current cage either.
    Now I've come across the attached accessory and wonder if this could be added to a standard cage as long as the pin spaces align and how effective could it be to either prevent pull out or not able to get back in with it all in place?
    Screenshot_20240326-204256.png Screenshot_20240326-204256.png

Another thought with regards to security screw lock and key - how easy are they in use ? IE take out and align back up , how many turns/tork is required ? 1/4 or 1/2 turn or full on screw . The barrel lock can take a bit to click home and relock after playtime.
    Also with the proprietary 3 pin hole type how secure are they? Could one not just jam one of the holes with say a hex or allen key (may not be an exact fit but could it be good enough to turn?) to unscrew especially if only 1/4 turn or so ?

Attached Files:

6. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    A custom cage won't prevent pullout, as the penis is too squishy. So if that is the goal, don't waste your money. Instead, you'll need something like a PA, or tetherspout, or some sort of glans ring. Even the glans ring likely won't prevent pullout, but if the cage has close enough spacing on the bars it should be impossible to get the glans squeezed back into the glans ring again, so you will be caught

CS2 and Iron78 like this.
  7. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    Andy007 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice