There is no reason to invest in a secure chastity device.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by enslavedbyc, Feb 27, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    I’m glad that works for you(and many others). However, my wife would hate it. She will only tolerate a minimal amount of submission. She is proud of subduing and controlling me. Mercy is a request in our relationship, not a safeword. Bratting is expected but has consequences.

2. Backdoorlarry

Backdoorlarry Active member

Employed
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Nice try calling me one. Grow up and realize that not everyone is going to share your opinions, or agree with you. Makes you sound like Hitler.

3. Forsake

Forsake Active member

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Eh, disagree. Chastity isn’t for everyone, and different styles of chastity aren’t for everyone either. It’s just personal preferences and what qualities you’re hoping to have with it, like a choice in vehicle. Some people drive trucks, some motorcycles, some walk and take a train to where they’re going.

I had ruined my experience with chastity pulling out, so when I’d find myself in a cage for a few days getting horny I’d pull out and masturbate. When my current girlfriend expressed interest in chastity the experience was a poor one.

Yeah, there are people on here that’re going to go on about willpower and such but a device should do well enough to prevent lapses in willpower in my opinion. I expressed interest in piercing secured devices and long story short I’ve got an effective one that has made the chastity experience what I want.

4. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    Of course no one is going to share all pf my opinions. But, you don’t even express which opinions you disagree with and your pictures comment is a troll, So if you read all of my comments I express that all forms of chastity with or without whatever device works for them and their keyholder if they have one are valid. So exactly what are you taking issue with?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice