10:06 PM
Birthday:
Aug 17, 1958 (Age: 66)
Employed

Backdoorlarry

Active member, Male, 66

Backdoorlarry was last seen:
Aug 18, 2024
    1. There are no messages on Backdoorlarry's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 17, 1958 (Age: 66)
    Employed
    My key is held by:
    I am self-locked as much as my body with neuropathy can handle it.
    Locked since:
    10/20/2023 Sometimes I have to take time off from pain.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    The nub is my favorite and I have a new innie that I just love
    Chastity resume:
    I started in 2021 to express my feminine side. I've locked myself on and off for about two years now and hope to go for longer periods of time. Since there's no one in my life after the passing of my wife I have to do this on my own.
    I love my Nub chastity cage, and love seeing others in theirs. I'm currently widowed and don't have a significant other. I like being sissyish, toys, anal, diapers, and crossdressing. I'd like to meet some like minded people.

Chastity isn't really a life style for me me but more of a fun kink I like to incorporate into the other fun I like to have. I get why most guys are here. They're submissive to their partners or wives. Ok, I get that but why must it be the man who submits? Why can't you both be locked and make some new rules?

Every so often I come across an online significant other who gives me instructions and/or tasks. I love that we can tell each other what to do.

P.S. I think all guys in cages should be shaved. Key holders should enforce this immediately. All others should comply.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice