Thechaste.com

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Guest 3821, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Guest 3821

Guest 3821 Member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Hi, how many Chastity wearers are aware of this site? It is creative and fun one you figure out the settings. Just curious how many are aware it exists. Might be worth checking out. It seems very stable

2. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    Can’t even look without registering!!

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Not heard of it before personally.

4. quietlyDevious

quietlyDevious quiet but very Devious

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I've heard of it and have an account on there. It does seem like a stable site and has a really good locking system. A lot of settings for your Chaste lock. In some ways that is one drawback to the site. The UI isn't completely friendly, but it does work.

One of the great features of this site is the combination validation system. If you have to use a safe lock where you set the code, then take a picture and send it to the site, the admins will actually verify the picture is readable before you start the session. This is awesome. If you are in a European timezone your response from them might be better. I'm in the USA and it took 9 hours for an approval (but I think I sent it at midnight their time, so I don't hold that against them) ... but it is worth noting that your response time will vary depending on where you live.

The validation system during the lock is pretty good too. You can configure every aspect of the validation system. You can require a startup validation picture to prove you are locked, then you can control how often and when (specific time or randomly) you are requested to send another validation picture. If you fail to respond to a request, you can get a penalty (yes - you can set the penalty), you can specify if there are 2 types of pictures that must be sent. You can also specify if the validation picture is Private, Public, or Choice of Lockee. If the lockee picks Private, there can be a penalty for that too.

The Chastity Lock Adjustment Wheel Setup is a nice feature. It is, as expected, you can customize it quite well. You can force a spin when you login. You can limit how often the wheel can be spun. You can adjust the wheel bias from removing time to adding time and the lengths that it pics. This one is a little complicated, but worth the time to figure out.

The community is okay - I don't see a lot of action in the community, or I haven't found the action at least. I don't see too many issues with the site requiring a login to see anything, since a lot of adult oriented sites do require a login first. I like to side with safety.

Overall, TheChaste.com, is a good site. I've used it a few times but the only issue I find with the site, is solo play. If you have a key holder, then this site is good, since your key holder can control the time and add/subtract as necessary for what ever task/games you may perform. As a solo lock, once locked, there is nothing for the lockee, except the Wheel ... which if I don't login ... I don't temp time being added to my lock. I can always login and add time (not remove) to my lock as a solo lockee, but that does take some discipline. :)

Hope this short (well ... kinda short) 'review' of the site helps.

qD

5. TheJmanCT

TheJmanCT Member

Analyst
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    It's a good site. Unfortunately there is no action on the site so once you register there isn't much to do, no one to really chat with. No current forums to browse. But it's a good site for the purpose of locking up. Hygiene openings aren't possible unless you have a keyholder that is active, allows them, and understands the site to do it. I've had keyholders that didn't know the site at all and it was not a good experience with settings.

6. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    just looked at it for the first time did register but have not really looked at it

7. Codekeeper

Codekeeper Member

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    I've tried it but found the settings to be fairly confusing and no real help section to guide you. The variations like the wheel and verification's were pretty straight forward, but setting the max time is a crap shoot. There are two places to enter time, two separate "Set Max" and "Lock max time" buttons, and no instructions on exactly how to do that. One misstep and you lock in "No Max Time Set" and you are supposed to set the combination and lock the keys in one of the first steps. IF you can get by that, I thought it worked smooth.

And another caveat, if you find a keyholder you have to relock the max time setting. Keyholder relationships are fairly permanent and not per locking. Both the keyholder and lockee must agree in writing to end the relationship, so make your choice wisely....

I still prefer Chastikey for self locking.

8. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    The KH can resign at any time by simply clicking a button, but it is fairly hidden: Menu "Chaste Status" -> "My KH Settings" ->"Controlling" (at the right side) -> and then you can "Release" your lockee, which doesn't mean release from a session, but to vacate the KH.

There can also be a secondary KH if the lockee and the primary KH agree. Primary and secondary KH then have equal rights, the primary KH can't sack the secondary KH.

Doesn't work with a combination lock.

Out of all sites that support combination locks, thechaste.com is currently the only one that is not completely broken. Its downsides that have already been mentioned: Lack of active users, counter-intuitive UI, no interaction between users (you can't even look at your friends' sessions).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice