The Vice - Base Ring Pain and Discomfort

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by dollchloe, Sep 8, 2021.

1. dollchloe

dollchloe Member

Something fun -- trust me
    Toronto
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Heya Everyone,

I had a question for people people who were familiar with The Vice. A quick background, I've been wear chastity devices for some time. However due to life events I h took a pretty extended period off and away from them. Recently I've started wearing one again to get back in to the groove of things. I have a vice mini which has always been my stable choice.

Since starting to wear mine again I have noticed after a few hours I start feeling a lot of discomfort at the bottom of the base ring, where the hinge and the screw is. At first i thought maybe this was just due to the base ring being too small but after trying a few sizes I have felt a lot of tenderness even after using plenty of lotion as well.

What I was wondering if anyone else has gone through this type of pain and discomfort and what you were able to do to help through it. I am just a bit confused by this new feeling as I use to wear mine for months and weeks at a time.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has some suggestions

<3 Chloe

attistoC likes this.
  2. LockedinLust

LockedinLust Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

Thank you for being a valuable customer to us! I am sorry to hear of the discomfort you are dealing with regarding the ring! The main reason you are experiencing this is likely due to the fact you took so much time off from wearing a chastity cage as now your body has to once again get used to the feeling of the ring putting constant pressure on your scrotal sack.

There are a couple things you can do to help your body get readjusted to it:

Baby oil! Using this will help keep the skin from drying and hardening up around the ring. It works better than lotion as it won't rub off or get soaked into the skin as easily or quickly , nor will it dry up and get sticky like lube usually does.

Another thing that can help your body adjust is to wrap a waterproof band aid around the hinge of the ring if you find this to bother your skin. Doing this will help add a bit of cushion over the hinge.

If you have any other questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly! The best way to do so is through our support email (support@lockedinlust.com) or through one of our social media pages, such as Twitter or Tumblr :)

Lockedup79 likes this.
  3. Maritime-elf

Maritime-elf Member

Local Time:
    I actually had the same problem. I stopped wearing the vice because of it. The little metal bearing juts out and did cause discomfort.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    I agree! I had the same problem when I tried the hinged rings for the CB2000 way back, switched to the solid ring and no problem, pain was directly in like with the metal bearing/rivet.
    If you have a search you will see quite a few people have had the same other from hinged rings for many devices.

5. Wishful Husband

Wishful Husband Active member

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I have the same device/cage size. The weird part of my pain is that it's usually in the morning when I wake up is when it's the worst, but being out of it for a very short time seems to completely resolve it, so I can go back into it and wear it all day with minimal issues. I'll have to try the baby oil thing as I'm not a big fan of the lotion all day. (Although a little Vasoline has seemed to work as well.)

6. LockedinLust

LockedinLust Member

Local Time:
    Since the hinge is the problem regarding the last three commenters, and not simply ring discomfort, the waterproof band aid would definitely be the best solution in this situation to help cover up this pin and stop it from rubbing against your skin.

Something you all might be happy to know: While it is not 100% set in stone at this point (as we are still working on it), we are experimenting with solid rings, as well as other features for our next chastity device!

7. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    i had the same problem with mine and I used Nextcare absolute waterproof first aid tape, that helped. but now I dont use the devise longer

8. chalex

chalex Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I had similar issues when wearing the vice. In the end I switched to a different device.
    Why you were able to wear it for weeks without a problem and now get such problems is a mystery for me.

9. ww1971

ww1971 Member

Local Time:
    every solid ring i use can easily slip off, I mean if you can slip it around your bells, then it stands to reason it can slip off..........however a hinged ring doesnt do that, its way more secure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice