The Story So Far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Jul 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Its been a long time in the making, but I thought I would retrospectively document my journey into BDSM, spanking, chastity, domestic discipline arriving at the current place whilst trying to avoid the nasty hurdles that life throws at you.

If you want to know more feel free to get me on Chat or IM. Comments are always welcome, but remember this is my story. In this post there is reference to punishment of children. I do not, in any way, condone punishment of children.

Spankings came first. As kid, my father never disciplined me, it was always my mother. He would just shout and rant and foam at the mouth and my mum would be forced to take action.

For small offences, it was usually a quick slap on the back of the legs or ass - easy to do when out and about. For the more serious things something more formal was required, bare backside over mum's knee knowing that you were not going to leave that knee with dry eyes.

I remember a couple of times being spanked along with my sister and feeling a thrill at the prospect of seeing/hearing her get spanked too. I guess that was where my spanking kink started.

Around the same time I was still in the first couple of years at primary school and had dodged school one afternoon with a friend. We were found out and were sent to see the headmaster. After the lecture he grabbed my arm and put me over his knee asking if I've had it before - yes I said. Well next time you'll be getting it, before making the same threat to my friend. Again there was that thrill that my friend might be getting a spanking.

Getting older, at home it was mum's slipper that was in use - a nasty hard rubber / plastic sole that stung like hell. Definitely none of that fluffy software on the other side.

At school at Scotland in the late 60's and 70's the tawse was in widespread use. The tawse was a piece of leather usually cut into multiple strips at the end. Some parents made their own, farmers usually had them, but they all did one thing in common - they were designed to produce salutary punishment to children's hands and backsides.

Unlike most schools where a miscreant is sent to the headteacher or their deputy, discipline in Scottish schools was performed by the classroom teacher. It could be for anything, the usual passing of notes, eating sweets, pulling the girls' hair, giggling, talking. Usually it meant a walk to the front of the class to hold out your hands whilst the belt (we called the tawse, the belt) was administered.

At primary school the starting punishment was one stroke, getting up to two, sometimes three as we got older. I was not alone, there was always an interest in someone getting belted by a teacher. Sometimes you could hear the teachers next door doing the same and you could end up getting belted too for not paying attention to the lesson.

Looking back, it was very ad-hoc. There was never any record of any discipline, never a note entered into your school report, and no punishment book. Most teachers could remember if you had been punished recently though.

The other upshot of being punished on the hands, and it was always on the hands with a tawse, was that when you went home your mother saw the evidence and gave you a spanking for misbehaving at school no matter what it was for. No questions asked.

I've read about other peoples experiences but my schools and all the other ones I know about through various clubs, bands, girlfriends, no-one was ever punished with a tawse on their backside either clothed or unclothed. But one thing was in common, we all had an interest in someone getting punished.

Sometimes we talked about tawses. We wanted to know if the two tailed or three tailed ones were worse, or if it was the light tan or the dark brown that made for a more effective belting. We never knew the answer because our experiences were at the business end as it punished our hands before being put away in its cupboard or drawer again.

Whatever happened during these early formative years I know I had an interest in spankings and punishments, however there was never any indication about how I was going to turn out: as a submissive or dominant.

Next post will catch up with my first interests in BDSM.

locked_top likes this.
  2. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Thanks for sharing

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The ongoing story continues, following on from these formative years when school and family life implanted spanking into me.....

I had never heard of BDSM or knew of any kink when I was growing up, yet I discovered bondage and masochism. I was reminded of this experience by a post here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ard-of-your-fetish-would-you-invent-it.37439/

I remember being being in the bath and having let the bathwater out, pushing the soap up the bath - it was a large lumpy thing in these days, not something you squirt from a bottle - so it would come down and hit me in the bollocks. That must have been CBT, or more generally masochism

I also remember trying to push my erection down, trying to restrain it. Now should that be bondage or it that getting closer to chastity?

At the same time, I found a magazine all about spanking and domination. In a lot of ways I found it more erotic than the top shelf filth that the newsagents used to peddle that all the other boys managed to get a hold of.

So early days covered, next comes the girlfriends.

4. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Thank you for your story. I am of similar age to you and my home discipline sounds remarkedly similar. School discipline was the same as yours too only a cane was used on the hands by the teachers. I received many teacher canings in primary school.

In primary school my friend and I used to role play the canings after school. We puchased thick weaving cane to make our canes. We would take turns at being the teacher on different days when we felt the mood to play. The 'teacher' decided how many strokes. We also got erections and this became another fetish to see how far we could push the other's erection down. When a certain group of us played board games the loser would have to stand on the table and strip naked and so feel humiliated.

No wonder people like us are now in this lifestyle.

5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That was the whole point of this post. Showing how these early formative years have influenced how I am now.

6. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Part 3 - Girlfriends - apologies, this post ended up way longer than I wanted.

Around 16 yo and for the next couple of years we started to hang around with the girls in the village, sometimes some other girls from the local town would come to the village and hang out. The boys paired up with the girls and we all would disappear to the a suitable quiet spot in the woods for our mutual exploration of the opposite sex.

All but one were after vanilla sex, the other (one of the town girls) was different. Her attitude toward men was that they were there to please her, not the other way around and usually kept us all at arms length, laughing at our pathetic attempts to woo her to the woods.

Looking back it was amazing how she could control and manipulate us with the simplest of gestures and commands. Most nights it would be tell, not ask, one of us to go the ice-cream van that used to visit the village to get her... whatever she fancied: ice cream, crisps, chocolate bar, lemonade or most likely cigarettes. I'll call her Catherine, because that was her real name

My first steady girlfriend was after I had been to University. She was tall and slim and probably an inch higher than me. Red (not her real name) was adventurous and we had a few close calls during our intimate moments. She wasn't so much demanding, but more fiery tempered (must be the red hair) and was quick to lash out when she didn't get her own way or was angry - by lash out I mean I got my face slapped.

One night, I was dropping Red off at her house and we were saying goodnight and planning we were seeing each other next. Whatever I said or did, Red did her usual and slapped me. "I'm going to slap your ass for you the next time I see you", I said. "Why don't you do it now", she said and led me into the house and up to her room. By the time I had closed the door, she had already pulled her jeans and panties down and had her ass bared ready for me. One spanking later and Red was the first girl that I spanked, before consumation of the spanking. This happened with her parents downstairs watching TV - I did say she was adventurous.

The next steady girlfriend I had was quiet the opposite from Red. Where Red was adventurous, Sneds was ultra vanilla and extra cautious. She was working as a secretary to a group of social workers at the local Navy base and for some reason they were all very conscious about their weight. Sneds revealed to me that she had started some bolemia tendencies, seemingly there was another girl in that office who was doing the same. We talked about it and I didn't think she was, having only done it once or twice. Either way, she asked if I was give her a spanking every time she binged and made herself sick. Think she after the deterrent more than anything. So next thing was I had Sneds over my knee, ass bared for some therapy. One spanking and a bit of name calling later, she thanked me but said she didn't mean on the bare ass and it wasn't to apply retrospectively. Either way, it worked and she continued to have normal eating habits. I never spanked her again after that.

Couple of years later, I was doing what everyone else does with a college degree - I was a DJ for a mobile discotheque. It was always a great place to pick up girls, or more accurately I was picked up by them. The usual order of things was the girl would come to the console where we would work and ask for a song, they were usually quite flirty and fuelled by alcohol. Some would just start snogging me, some would actually ask for a song first, but Baby Jane when asked why, replied with because that's my name, fluttering her eyes at me. Immediate change to the playing order and after the song, Baby Jane came back and thanked me before inviting me to join her at the end of the night.

Wow, she was a stunner. We dated for about 6 months before drifting apart, but when we were together it was battle of the sexes. We argued almost continually, trying to outdo each other, who was best at this or who we thought would win at something else. That's how we started with the spanking - it was more akin to gambling. She bet me a spanking that her football team was going to beat mine. Never has a football match meant so much or been watched so earnestly. It was a really bad match and ended up a draw. What an anti-climax. "Never mind", she said, "I'll give you a spanking anyway, I could see how much you were turned on by the idea". So, Baby Jane, first girlfriend to give me a spanking. We carried on much the same after that, if she won I got spanked, and vice versae.

Next post, will swiftly move past my ex-wife and discover the early days of Lady C - before she was Lady C. Thanks for reading.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice