The start of something good

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Charlesnaughtmind, Nov 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Charlesnaughtmind

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    I was locked up by my wife for the first time this past Friday and it was incredible. There were several very intense moments! Suffice it to say I'm a very lucky man.

I ordered a Cherry Keeper and after several false starts with rings being too big I finally received a ring that fit well. She knew that I had finally found a ring that fit but had told me that she was going to wait to lock me up until I least expected it and true to her word she caught me totally off guard.

It was early afternoon on Friday and I had just gotten home from work. She offices from home on Fridays so she was working in the living room. Friday is my house cleaning day and I enjoy cleaning while under the influence of cannabis so before starting I hit the launch pad.

I was feeling good and focused on my tasks for the afternoon as I walked
    into the living room to get started. She looks at me with a devious smile and says "Go get the cage". She completely caught me off guard but I compose myself and excitedly go and get it and bring it back to her. She wanted to put it on me but I'm still learning how to best put it on and convince her that initially it would be better if I put it on and she locks it. She was a little disappointed but agreed once she saw how difficult it was for me to put on.

Once I have it on the moment of truth comes and she puts the magic lock in the device and turns and removes the key. The feeling of submission, pleasure, trust, and lust all mix inside me and I'm overwhelmed by how special of a moment this is. I've always been hers but this takes it to a whole new level. The past several months her sexual dominance has emerged full force and she has been free to be who she really is in regard to our sex lives together. This 1st chastity experience together is profound for me and I want to believe it solidified the sense of control and dominance she has over me inside of her.

She looked so incredibly powerful in that moment, she's sitting on the couch and I'm standing there looking at her with my locked up cock in her hand and all I can think about is how right it feels to be under her control and how natural this all seems for her.

She immediately took charge and told me to put my tee-shirt back on and nothing else as she wants to watch me clean in nothing but my cage and a tee-shirt. She completely owned me and I immediately went to task for her.

I wanted to show my gratitude for her willingness to take charge of me like this so immediately began working hard to get the house clean for her, all while wearing only a tee shirt and cock cage. There were several moments while cleaning where I had to stop and compose myself as the reality of the situation and effects of the cannabis combined and overwhelmed me in the most delightful way.

She had a conference call so shortly after I started cleaning she moved from the living room up to her upstairs office. I immediately missed her presence and looked for ways to go see her. She had left her personal phone in the living room so I took it up to her. For my good deed she gave me a kiss and caressed my balls, ending it with a light tap just to show me she's the boss.

Upon returning downstairs I discovered she also left her new keys on the coffee table so I immediately returned those as well. She picked up on the fact I was really only coming to see her and show her my obedience. This second time her ball taps and squeezing were a little bit more intensional and it really got my blood boiling.

This 1st experience didn't last too long, after cleaning the house she had me remove the device so I could shower and go get our little one. It goes without saying that the teasing, sex, and intimacy we shared the rest of the weekend was incredible. We still have to figure out how this new dynamic will best fit in our busy lives. She knows I desire to be locked up for longer periods of times but we have to go at her speed as she's the one in the driver's seat, she has to find what she gets out of it and how to use it for her benefit.

It's incredible having her in that driver's seat though . . .

Guy, Rectrix, Tom Allen and 2 others like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, you are off to a good start. Your wife's interest is a big factor in how successful this will be, so be sure to please her however she wishes. Good luck.

Guy and Charlesnaughtmind like this.
  3. Charlesnaughtmind

Local Time:
    Due to my work schedule I am normally awake super early in the morning, even on the weekends. Most mornings I edge myself anywhere from 15 minutes to the better part of an hour.

The morning after my first lock up was no different. I started edging myself around 415 and was still doing so at 5 when my lovely wife started to stir. She realized what I was doing and nuzzled up against me and her hands started to get frisky as she began caressing my body.

After a long deep kiss she pulled away and said "Do you want to be inside me?" To which I enthusiastically replied yes.

She replied "if you really want inside me you will have to have 3 ruined orgasms first".

(Sidenote: one of the first things I showed her and asked of her when she began to take the dominant role in sex was for ruined orgasms. Ruined orgasms have become a large part of our play and she is starting to get really good at them. )

I jump at the opportunity to have 3 ruined orgasms as although they are frustrating they are also mentally enjoyable to share with her. I had also already been edging for the better part of an hour at this point.

She begins stroking me and within a couple of minutes the first one comes along. I tell her to stop and she gives me a few more strokes to make me work for the ruining. I succeed and the first ruin is incredible. She quickly follows up and gets another one and then does the same to get my third.

As I come down from the frustration/mind fuck of the third ruined O she grabs my cock again and tells me "I actually want 4 ruined orgasms but I wanted to 4th to be a surprise". This immediately gets a rise out of me. I find it difficult to get more than 3 in one session but the prospect of connecting with her and feeling her sex wrapped around my cock is just too alluring an offer so her and I begin to work together to get that fourth ruin. Sure enough after a couple of minutes I tell her I'm about to cum and she lets go, leaving me one more agonizing ruin.

By this point we both feel pretty proud of our work and she is ready for me. She knows I love having her on top as it lets me really focus on touching her body and caressing her. She rides me for several minutes and I am in ecstasy as I get to run my hands up her sides and around her back and grab her ass.

However, she has different plans for my hands. This morning she decides she is going to direct them. She moves them up to her breasts and tells me to squeeze. She then tells me she wants them on her ass. After obliging her wishes she then moves them to her waist. I make the mistake of moving them to her back to caress her some more but she stops me immediately and asks "Did i tell you to move your hands?". I immediately apologize and move them back. It get so much enjoyment from witnessing this side of her.

After several minutes of this she stops and tells me grab her pink toy(vibrator) from our nightstand. She tells me she wants me to fuck her doggy style on the end of the bed but instead of focusing on performing for her she wants me to fuck her hard until I cum and when I cum I need to be vocal and push and stay as deep in her as I can until she cums.

Obviously I take that request to heart and although I've already been ruined 4 times it doesn't take more than 2 minutes for me to explode inside of her. I do as she says and push into her and stay as she continues to rub her clit with her pink toy.

Then things get interesting.

After half a minute or so she says change of plans. She tells me to get on my knees on the floor behind her and lick her. She doesn't normally enjoy oral and I love it so I jump at the opportunity. As I take my first lick she says. "How does your cum taste?"

It hadn't occured to me that I had just cum in her, I was too excited at the prospect of eating her pussy to even process it.

After she asked I became profoundly aware of our juices mixed together on my tongue and my cock got hard as a rock immediately again. My wife just had me eat a creampie from her and I highly doubt she even knew what the term creampie meant!

At this point I'm eating her from behind and my face is COVERED in our juices and I feel her orgasm hit.

I think to myself "That just fucking happened".

She tells me to come with her to the bathroom so we can clean up. After clean up I grab my cage and join her back in bed. I put the cage on and she locks me up and I get up to work out and take care of the little one as she goes back to bed to get some much deserved rest, all the while knowing she just rocked my world. . .

BoundByBecca, Guy and Lockedprop like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Congratulations on the beginning of your journey,

Charlesnaughtmind likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice