The Sissy fantasy...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Catbond, Jul 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Hey everyone :)

Today was one of these afternoon where i decided to make good use of my brain and think a little :p
    I don't mean to be offensive so please don't take it personal but isn't the whole sissy thing a sexist kink to some extent ??

Of course I'm not referring to those who like to dress and act like women because they genuinely like it and feel like they're meant to be of the opposite sex, neither do I talk about all the dominant women that like to dress their submissive up just because they enjoy it, it's obviously a great mean of humiliation :p

I'm talking about all the submissive that think that feminization is an extension to the chastity and D/s lifestyle and try to push their KH/Dommes to feminize them just because they think it's the logical thing to do.

I kind of see it as a sexist thought process, do they think that being the submissive in the relationship necessarily means that they should take on the women's role as if submissiveness & female gender go hand in hand ?
    Shouldn't we empower the female gender instead ? Just Being a man should be enough for us to be vulnerable, exposed and feel like it's totally normal to be a manly man and still fear the wrath of our beloved halves.

It's not a rant at all, just something I'd like to debate on :p

Again, I totally respect those that dress up just because they LOVE it, after all being a female is supposed to be better so I definitely understand where it comes from :p @jemima I still love you don't worry ^^

But who am I to judge, I'm just a dumb cat that would gladly play with a piece of paper for 10 hours straight :p

Steve-0 likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    oooh. thank you . i like you a lot as well.

3. Chastylady

Chastylady Member

Enologist
    France, Cahors
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Hi Catbond!

I agree with most of our message. Linking feminization with doing chores and beeing submissive is somewhere a sexist point of view.
    Thought, fantasms are the reflect of a society. In a macho society, people's libido reacts to stereotypes that will be hard to change as they are deeply bounded into most people, mens and womens; dominants or submissives.

The feminization fact, for mens in chastity, is, from my own point of view, a global change in sex life which go from a dick centered libido to a body centered one which is more similar to womens one. Mens in chastity are more into nipple play, cerebral foreplay... and anal of course (but it's not specifically womanly except from the "receiver" place and I did not said "passive" as it could be interpretated as sexist too). The "passive" place can be much more active than the "active" on when you ride a dick or a toy.

One last point is homophobia. For some mens, being a "female" while they have to perform with mens awoïd the question of homo/bisexuality. Most of mens I met in thoses situations (and myself a while ago) are considering they are somewhat straights as they are womens when with mens and mens with womens.... Of course it's a psychological blindfold....

I think the most important thing is that everybody can live it's own libido the best way without bothering others. Even if, I agree, bloody stereotypes surges everywhere!

:)

Catbond likes this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    Thought provoking concept @Catbond and I have to admit that the idea of a sissy being a sexist idea never crossed my mind. There was a good thread not to long ago about what made a sissy a sissy. I somewhat identify with the sissy role as I definitely enjoy crossdressing and humiliation. I think the two together are a large part of what separates a sissy from someone that truly identifies as a woman despite having male genitals. To me the humiliation aspect has always been sexual in nature. I don't want to be humiliated for being a bad driver or a poor cook. So I guess by making myself feminine and then being submissive and craving humiliation I could be portraying women in a negative way thus making me a sexist. I don't think I am and I don't think most sissy's are, but I can see the logical link. I think it goes to who you involve. If I were to walk the streets acting the way my wife and I do in private it would seem more like an act of sexism. In private, it just seems like what makes us happy.

5. jack-ie

jack-ie Member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    In my marriage, the feminization happened long before the Domme/sub aspect. Once I came out to her about wanting to wear panties, She took it further than I had dreamed, though I was thankful for it, and the feminizing progressed quickly. She truly had no knowledge of a D's relationship. Slowly at first and progressively faster, She began realize the power She possessed and to exercise it.

6. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    I was cross dressing as a child..12?? 11?? Never could "pass" and never wanted to be "out" took me 20 plus years to tell my wife about my shame and deepest desires..now I underdress most of the time and she picks my panties..don't know what drove me to it at such an early add but it has been a shame/happy cycle most of my life...glad to have some acceptance now!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice