The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    You know its funny if someone ties you up the event is SO exciting and the thought of it is so immense and erotic but then you start attempting to see whether or not you REALLY are totally trapped or not, when you realise that actually if you just stretch a little more in a certain direction you can just about slip out of your bonds the effect loses its appeal a little and part of you wishes that you had NOT found a way out of the bonds. I think for Mobi to really FEEL he is under his wifes control totally he NEEDS to know ABSOLUTELY that she is in total control and the thought that she has learnt to think ahead and execute a plan to get him back into his device and under her control no matter HOW she went about it will be so erotically challenging for him he will overlook the manner in which she got the job done. Mobi i feel for sure would never be completely happy and in the zone unless he KNEW his wife HAD forward planned and made every attempt to restrict and accomplish the task she has undertaken "to totally CONTROL him"

2. BaldBill

BaldBill New member

Local Time:
    5:49 PM
    Well if I was a betting man <grin> here are the odds that I would go with right now:

1: 8/10 odds that Mobico69 mouth will be cum bucket at one of Suz parties in the next 4 months

2: 7/10 odds that Mobico69 gifted by his wife to Therisa around the holidays for a her enjoyment for a weekend

3: 9/10 odds that Mobico69 will be a true cuckold in 9 months and sucking off both Theria’s and his wife’s new male friends

Mobico, I’m jealous of you….

3. kcjack

kcjack New member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Hi Mobi,

It seems that your wife has found a loophole in your agreement to discuss things while you are being teased. She is keeping you gagged during teasing sessions so you cannot speak and thus cannot discuss issues. Sneaky but sounds like it is within the bounds of the agreement.

Hope she does not keep this in effect for too long. Maybe you will get a chance to speak in a month or two. I am sure you are in for a wild ride over the next year. Hold firm on not sucking cock not matter what she trades! If you give in on that, she will have other guys fucking your ass as well as your cock getting peireced.

Good luck!

4. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    ...a betrayal of trust (feigned anger re the Therisa incident), a manipulation of terms to avoid communication (use of a gag during times where concerns could bave been verbalized) and the impending implementation of an Arch chastity device?!...good luck cutting THAT off!!!! If I were a betting man, I would be inclined to "launch it in" on the odds arrived at by

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh come on you just know Mobi will not be stressing out about having an arch belt fitted it is his fantasy after all as it is most of us here drooling over his posts to be locked away in something secure our wives or Mistresses have put us into. He is really no worse off than he was when he started all this originally the only real difference i can see is that his wife is now pulling more and more strings which is exactly what genuine submissives are longing for.

6. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Sorry for the incomplete post above....somehow I got kicked to the mobile site and was unable to edit and complete. Agreed Stroppy, but his "hard limits" are all but neutralized at this point. It seems as if in these chastity relationships that there is a tipping point where once a certain boundary is crossed and a certain switch goes off in a Keyholder's head that there is no turning back and it becomes full steam ahead or the sub, like it or not. baldbills odds are a little iffy, but I would definitely concur that these things will happen. M is cooked . ...7-1 says he has a genital piercing within 18 months and 3-1 a tatoo in the genital region clearly marking him as a locked submissive in the same time frame :>)

allaboutHer

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Yes i agree you may be correct but even if that should happen at some future point who is to say Mobi will not have moved on as well into a deeper stage in his desire to be what his wife now requires. We all need to be pushed to a certain point and then pushed again a little further each time otherwise we would soon tire of what was once scary and on the edge.

8. slaveboymiami

slaveboymiami Junior Member

Local Time:
    One has to keep in mind that this is a mutual relationship. I am sure that Mobi or any sub will move on to a deeper stage. What I think allabouther is trying to communicate is that she lied and deceived Mobi and now using the rules set in place to keep in from communicated the fact that she betrayed his trust. Pushing is one thing but to lie and manipulate is another. She broke his trust and now he is powerless because pictures were taken and the threat is there.

9. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi again. Its been a pretty fun week. Lots of crazyness across the board. My princess continues to show her power over me in her instructions, and constantly keeping me engaged. I have absolutly no time of my own the moment I get home to the time I leave for work.

Sleep deprivation is starting to have its effect on me. Hopefully I'll be getting some sleep on Sat or Sun; lord knows I need it. She's got me in that brainwashing machine constantly, and I'm starting to see the little things get through. Like she wants me to get on my knees quickly when she walks in, and this past week I've been getting quicker and quicker to the point I'm down there so darn fast! ;-)

She has been teasing me at night; so we've had quite a bit of time to talk. I guess I miss-read the thing with Therisa. She actually had not planned the whole thing; she had planned on Therisa holding the images the whole time; Missunderstanding on my part. She and her made up soon after, and I guess had a good laugh, then when I came up with the idea of pics to my friends, my wife thought giving the images to Therisa would be a pretty solid way of making this very real for me, especially knowing how Therisa loves me so much. My wife tells me they are a sealed envelope, and should remain that way forever - So Therisa doesn't get to look at the images, which I suspect she'll honor.

The sad news is I'm not going to cum until Thanksgiving. This is my punishment for staying out for the summer. No orgasm. She will be milking me next Saturday. There is nada I can do, so I've accepted it. She sure as hell made it clear to me that is the way it is. BUt that hasn't stopped her sexual appitite.

She did order another one of those clone a willy; as the one we made a while ago seems to have turned 'bad'. Yuk. We tossed both mine and Traces (Ms. Cathy's gift to her). I guess you have to take care of them...lol...

No time in the cage; Actually I have not been in the basement at all..Mostly downstairs by her side. She has me doing all sorts of running around, then training me on things, or under the headset in my own little hell of Sit, Stand, "Show me how fast you can kneel", "Again, this time faster," etc.

As for the new device; yes..I was measured in July, and I think the order went in in Aug. It was my idea, as I wanted something where I couldn't touch myself, but also it gives me two devices depending on what I'm doing. The Lori does weigh heavy some times, so it would be nice to have two solid secure devices. Though I understand its going to take some getting used to.

Finally, as for cuck and cock...lol..u guy's are all over that one. We've had quite a few conversations on that one. And of course, each time after she confirms she's not going to 'order' me under threat of anything, that she is going to respect my hard limits, she ends on "I'll have you doing it just to show you I can.", at which point I laugh,and then she stops the tease and puts me back in the device...sigh.

Anyway..live is great...having fun, and playing safe.

M

ugams likes this.
  10. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    mobico,

Wow!!! Congratulations on being back 'in'...the feelings of true submission and the TPE must be awesome! While it is not my intention to interfer in any way, i do hope you have caught up on getting as much restful sleep as possible. From firsthand experience, i do know having limited sleep is quite doable even from a long term prospective, but the key there is restful. Quantity does matter if it's limited to an extreme, then quality refreshing sleep is as important as those 10 or 20 minute power naps. The brainwasher WILL illicit the desired response. More important that the effects of brainwashing are your health and safety...just saying, me mindful of any unexpected travel that requires nighttime driving. I know your not 12 any more and don't mean to sound like i'm lecturing you but this is serious mojo...just want to be forever mindful without getting all mushy that i do care about you, maybe just not as much as your loving Wife, but still the same. Gosh, didn't know i had a soapbox,...you may want me to burn that too but wanted to add my 2 cents here. So that's done!

All things aside, i must give your Wife ALL the credit (and maybe some to Ms. Suz) for the way She handled your 'outing' and affirmations to your submission to Her and your continued enforced chastity!!! Truly an amazing event so kudos to your Wife!!! You know i can't resist mentioning the 'odds' since everyone seems to be playing it up at your expense. When will 'those' dildos be ready? Not meaning to plant any seeds here, just curious, did you ever have to suck your Wife's toes for a very extended period of time??? Okay, k,...I know, nuff said ;)

Just hang in there and stick to your limits and commitments, even if She WANTS to prove to You She can. She knows the decision will be all yours to make. You, my friend, are on a WILD ride and the envy of many, i might add! Best to you and Yours in the cumming days!
    sissy stephanie

6:10 - your dribbles :p
    5:10 - not yours :)

11. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh I'm jealous too but you seem pretty confident with those odds! You forgot the odds of consuming his own rewards!!

Should that becum a WEEKLY event within the next 18 months, then your probably right on the money with the rest! :p

12. Sillyfemdude

Sillyfemdude Active member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    M
    It's time for you to spend one of your day's off. You need rest.
    SFD

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Just found this post and checked the link?

Anyone here done it? Or had it done to them?

Or if not desires it?

sissystephanie likes this.
  14. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hi everyone; Thanks Sissystephanie; Yes..I'll stick to my guns..And I have to give some of the credit to me for playing along, and for putting my wife in the situation to make this all happen (and to ease her into this over 2 years until she 'got it'.) ;-)

Joroincharge; no..No erotic blackmail for me. The pictures are there only as brick wall for me getting out of the device. Neither one of us wants to expose our sex lives; and keep in mind, its not for the world, its only my friends (and evidently Therisa's too). But it won't happen; remember, this is just a game between us; we really do love and live with eachother..grow old, all that!

And SFD; Yes..but no..Today my playmate is out with Ms. Cathy shopping; which means I got to sleep until from 10am to 2pm, just enought to get those batteries recharged! My day is an easy one today, and pretty much my own until she gets back tonight around 5 or 6.

Well..I think I'm going to lounge out, and catch up on some Tivo.

M

15. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Joroincharge,

Would i have to confess i desire it?

sissy stephanie

16. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good for Her that She got it!!! Enjoy the ride.

17. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    "I'll have you doing it just to show you I can."...When we truly submit, our "pleasure" is whatever our Keyholder deems it to be. Our "pleasure" is actually THEIR pleasure and it is obvious that when the time comes, it will please her immensely to see you meekly accept a man's penis into your mouth--not just once, but as a permanent, recurring part of your homage to her. She has played a chess game that would make Bobby Fischer proud...all pieces are in place to put you into checkmate with The Arch as the final piece to complete the trap. Honestly,I hope you DO realize that forced oral is only the first step (ha!) and that you will more than likely be on the receiving end of anal sex next while you helplessly drip and leak in your Arch. It is clear that she is steering you in these directions and that you will be the one making the decision to break these [snicker] "hard limits" because "you wanted to". Yes many of us are jealous of you M, but if you think that this is just a game at this point and that you can call a time out or cry "foul" I respectfully think you are deluding yourself and that she HAS "gotten it" WAY more than you realize. So, hang in there, keep us posted and may your journey take you where you DON'T want to go...because if it does it's not REAL enforced chastity...I think we all learn once WE "get it" that it is "all about Her". It took me over 7 years and many failed intervals to get THAT. For me my existence is not as I fantasized--growing into an existence that my Wife/Keyholder/Mistress enjoys finally has things humming smoothly (and deepening-but no where near close to what you are living!) for us. Thanks for letting us in to learn, speculate and enjoy!

allaboutHer :>)

18. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi allaboutHer,

I have to agree with your post 100%! M's Wife knows there will be no permanent damage and that 'it will only hurt a little while' before what She already knows will be a pleasurable experience for him than he could ever realize. More of an odd twist to prove to him that not only will he do things to please Her but so will She, and he will end up liking it!!!

From one who knows from firsthand experience, the Queen has all the moves She needs, the King,...not so much. Check!

19. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dang,...i sure didn't mean to be a party pooper or run posters off with my comments. Just trying to be liven things up but really had the opposite effect. I'll shut up and crawl off to the corner to lurk again.

20. mobico69

Local Time:
    Not at all Sissystephanie; Just too little time to post..;-( I'm off to bed

21. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:49 AM
    Maybe I missed something what photos are on the CD? Is it her idea to take the pictures? and kind of blackmail/control you?

22. Sillyfemdude

Sillyfemdude Active member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    M
    Is your wife trying to sleep deprive you, or wear you down differently than before? Have you asked her about this?
    SFD

23. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    I think it is going to be a VERY long year for M. I don't imagine he will be the same person at the calendar year of going in this time...furthermore, I see this as his way of life one year from now without an ending..."contract" dissolved and boxed in for good. Perhaps it was his intention to make escape impossible, but I think he underestimated his wife's level of desire to keep him in perpetually. Only time will tell.

allaboutHer

24. mobico69

Local Time:
    Hi there...Its starting to feel like the weeks are merging together; and that its been months since I've been back in this role, but its only been 4+ weeks. I'm still wearing the mask, and 1/2 the time, a small penis gag, and as of Sunday, I now how to walk around with a bugplug after dinner..One of the most freaking uncomfortable things I've ever done; but she wants it so I do it.

Last week and the weekend are a complete blur to me. I'm still not getting any sleep; or at least I seem to be tired all the time. I'm getting about 5-6 hours a night, depending on when she falls asleep. And yes..she is doing this on purpose, and even kids me about how she is going to train me right when I complain.

My primary up/down/kneel/sit training is done, finally; and last week, she's begun what I call her series on "how to act around a woman". Its the same as before, but much more focused on little things, like 'always look down', "never look into a womans eyes unless told to', 'no oogling when she's not looking', etc. I"ve been listening to her 'train' me on this for 9 days now and yes..it does take hold; even at work. In the AM, I actually have to force myself to look into my co-workers eyes - and even walking around the halls, I'm finding myself looking down when women go by - AND: I'm getting excited about it, especially as I feel the device start to bite in. Its one of those, "If You only knew' moments ;-))

Also, we have spent a good deal of time with both Ms. Cathy and Trace; Thursday, Friday and Saturday they were over the at house; Trace and I naked, servicing the women as they sit, drink wine, and chat. No sex stuff; just servitude.

But Sunday was her day to play with me. It was my first time being tied up by her, and I got my first taste of what she calls CBT. The day started after breakfast with me being tied face up to the kitchen table; hands and legs to the posts. She then stuck a viagra in my mouth, put a gag on, and then played with me on and off for most of the AM with the stupid device still on. She likes to joke about how I don't get a hardon. It was actually an evil thing to do since Its been on non-stop since last week.

In the afternoon, she finally took it off, and then slapped my balls a few times before edging me over and over and wonderfully over again. I was completely hers!

But, alas, as dusk hit, she flipped me over, and taped my but cheeks apart. This is something I've never experienced, and I was actually rather embarrassed. Thats when I was intruduced to a lubed butt plug. I just layed there with the thing in me, feeling like I had to urgently go to the bathroom the whole time. Finally, I was milked; and the device put back on, and that was that.

Monday when I got home, she handed me the plut, and told me to put it in; which I did, and got gagged tight when I complained about 20 mins in...I'm learning. She owns me..I love it.

Anyway..sorry for not posting; I'm really not online as much as I want to be; and my days are just running into one and another..

M

ugams and SissyToDesign like this.
  25. sissystephanie

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    M,

Thank you for the update on these 'surprising' turn of events! Small penis gag...trust me on this, if She starts to enjoy the CBT much to your detriment, you'll be wishing that penis gag was a bit bigger! Mine is just 3" long but a very full 2" wide and is quite comforting to bite on while i'm whimpering and moaning.

As far as the butt plug goes, you'll eventually find that full feeling rather enjoyable as you learn to rock and squirm around on a hard chair. You might even try practicing your kegel exercises!

Enjoy the ride my friend!
    Stephanie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice