The powers have shifted.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kept4her, May 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    Well, the first time in the PA-5000 went pretty well. I did find that at the end I had a little soreness at the piercing but I think that was because of the new pulling on the piercing that I have to get use too and the piercing also.

I ended up being in for 9 days before she let me out last night. It was great getting out and I was surprised to hear her say, "you can put it back on tomorrow before you leave" once we were done. I was done this morning and was done packing. I had not even thought about the device to tell the truth, I was too stressing getting all my stuff together. She asked if I had the device on and I pointed out I had forgot and would she want me to put it on. Her answer was a pleasant surprise, "Yes, I do, put it on".

I got excited so it too a second but soon I was driving away, locked for a good 4 days away from her. It started sitting in... I think she is going to follow through with this, and I have really lost my ability to control my own orgasm. It is very exciting and comforting.

So I was free for about 8 hours and now locked away, happily again. :Locker:

2. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    its a great and uneasy feeling isnt it? i get chills every time my Wife clicks it shut and i have to think a little each time She drives away that ...Gee--i dont have key to get out of this if i want to--and another little chill goes down my spine.(a good chill)

best of luck on your trip!! relate back how it goes!!

3. WantingInsider

IT
    Wet coast of Canada on an island
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    good luck mon amigo, I'm envious!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice