The Path Ahead.....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by annual2007, Jul 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    Chastity has always been a struggle for me. I have an undeveloped testicle which stops me from wearing ball trap devices continuously. This is because the undeveloped testicle is seldom trapped for long, so I have to unlock to pull it down to the 'right' side of the base ring.
    Therefore, I have known for a while that the only way forward, for me to be more long term chaste, would be to get a PA tube type device. Only I am uncut, and I have read many people having issues with wearing such devices when uncut.
    So I've also come to the conclusion that I will need to get circumcised too. Not an impossible task, albeit a slightly expensive one. The best I've found so far is around £625 GBP.

Has anyone started from this point, gone from being uncut, to cut and then had a PA done for chastity?
    I'm just looking for some experiences and advice for either of the above procedures really. I realise it's going to take around 4-5 months minimum before I can do anything with my cut & PA'd cock after starting the process.

I am now in a FLR where chastity is a major part of our relationship and I really want to take this to the next level. Previously before her, I had a few years solo play that was largely frustrating. Maitresse has in no way applied any pressure on me to do this, it is something I was starting to look into before we met, and something I would carry on with regardless of the status of our relationship.
    I know lots of you have had the PA done and respect you all for doing it. What about adult circumcision?!
    Thanks Y'all xx

2. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    That's some pretty serious steps to get locked up.

Before you do something that can't be undone, have you considered trying an asymmetrical ring (kidney shaped) so the gap on the underdeveloped side is smaller to compensate for the size difference? I've attached an image of the concept.

You may be able to try this with your own existing cage by wrapping tubing, or paracord, or something around the ring on that side to minimize the gap.

Spike6411 likes this.
  3. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. I have considered knocking something up like this but to be honest I’m a bit over ball trap devices entirely.
    Whilst it may seem drastic, both are fairly common procedures in reality. With risk being fairly low.
    Unless people tell me otherwise anyways

JosieLynn Jewell likes this.
  4. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your FLR. : )

5. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Adult Circumcision

I had mine done at 30 years old. I won’t lie to you, healing was awful. Took about 3 months and my gland was so sensitive. It hurt to get an erection and no touching or sex during that time.

That being said, it was totally worth it. It made sex last longer and much easier to clean in chastity. It’s gonna suck, but like most things in life, the hard stuff is worth it.

And on the PA...best thing I ever done. It’s a breeze compared to being cut. So don’t even worry about that 6 weeks of healing.

6. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    One of my girls had it done because his then Mistress demanded it, because of her "religious convictions".

The relationship lasted only a couple of years. She is spending the rest of his life, 50 years regretting it.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Good luck on your journey down this path, have you considered a full belt? It would work out about the same cost?

Guy likes this.
  8. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Wow. That is way worse than anything i have previously read. Were there complications?

9. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Are they really suitable for people who have an active life, both with work and socially?
    I get changed at work etc. They’re more visible surely?

10. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I popped a stitch with morning wood and I was very vascular. Mine was done because of medical reasons.

11. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Before going through with circumcision, be sure to watch a couple of videos that explain why our Creator made us this way.
    I am uncut and while my wife and I dabble in Chastity and enjoy a lifetime of sexual fantasy fulfillment, she absolutely must have (so far only) me penetrating her with my member. Not to say ours is the one true way, just that it works for us. If I play with myself and cum on my own I will not be present to service her. I don’t need a CB to figure that out. At 66 yo it has not hit critical mass yet, but I sure cannot JO 3 times a day as in our youth.
    Back to circumcision: What if it were the custom to remove your eyelids. Do you really think having eyelids was an oversight? Equate that to the question of circumcision.
    SS

12. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Oddly enough, I'm circumcised, but the way I wear my device has caused a partial restoration of the foreskin. It's not all the way there yet, but we've actually pondered the idea of going old school Roman, and going for an infibulation piercing, instead of a standard device. I don't think there's enough free-play in it to make that one work at this point, but it's an interesting thought.

13. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    The thought of having several piercings in my foreskin and a lock joining all the holes seems like an erotic form of Chastity enforcement.
    SS

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice