The Game We Play

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Missy Tanya, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    This is just another one of my quirky stories. No one is real, names have been changed to protect no one. Do I wish this was me, Nope. Just dreams of Tanya. Enjoy.

It was just another Saturday morning just like the last twelve or so. I woke up next to my Mistress in hopes that this might be the day. She’s is laying there, looking as sexy as the first time I woke up next to her. The strap of her nightgown had slipped down off one shoulder, exposing the prefect curvature of her breast. She’s sleeping with a smile on her lips. She should be smiling, after the night of orgasms I gave her. I was beginning to think she wasn’t ever going to say, “That’s enough, I can’t take anymore." I must have had my head between sexy thighs for over an hour, and at least three orgasms. Then she asked for sex, but not the way you might think. I only rarely have penetrative sex with her, mostly by means of a strap-on. You see I’m locked in a steel chastity belt, 24/7, with her controlling the only keys. Two more orgasms by means of the strap-on and she finally rolled off me and went right to sleep. Sleep didn’t come quite as quick to me. My, or should I say, “her cock” wasn’t giving up thinking that it should have been the one doing all the fucking. Not the fake one strapped right over the top of it. But finally I fell to sleep, dreaming of one day maybe I will be the one fucking my wife once again.

The sun was pouring in the window when she awoke, rolling to my side, cupping the strap-on penis and giving it a squeeze of two. “So dear. Do you think you're ready to have an orgasm of your own?” She said to me. “Yes Mistress,” I blurted out.

“Please tell me how long it’s been this time?” She asked. This was all part of the game, teasing me by making me count the days, weeks, or even months. “90 days today,” I told her.

“Wow. Three months, that even sounds worst yet. Sure doesn’t seem that long to me. But I have a hard time keeping tract with all the orgasms I get. Well if you’re sure you want one, you know the rules of the game, don’t you?” “Yes Mistress, I do, and will do anything you want to earn my orgasm today.”

“That’s a good little slave. I have something special in store for you this time. First get the coffee going, take off that strap-on and cleaned it up. Then you have a quick shower.

“Yes Mistress.” As I jumped up from bed, I got the coffee going and then attended to my shower. My Mistress just propping up some pillows and started reading some of her erotica. As I was bringing her the coffee, with a toasted bagel too.

“Go prepare a hot scented bath for me, Slave.” “Yes Mistress.” I left her side and went into the Master Bathroom and poured her favorite scented oils into the bath and filled it with hot water. I didn’t even notice her standing behind me as I was finishing running the bath water. My heart almost skipped a beat seeing her standing there over me naked. She crawled into the hot bubbly water and laid back like the princess she is in my life.

“Slave I want you to shave my legs, and don’t you dare nick me once. Or else you may have to spend another week locked up, with no relief.” “Yes Mistress, I will be very careful, you can be sure.” As she laid back enjoying, the special attention, I was giving her legs. She would caress a nipple of hers every so often, just to take some of my attention away from my task, in hopes I might nick her and lose my chance of an orgasm today. But lucky for me, I complete her legs without one nick. She was purring as I was softly rubbing all the remaining shaving cream away.

“Slave I want you to shave my pussy bald too. Same thing, no nicks, or 4 weeks will be added to your release. Understood?” “Yes, gulp Mistress." As she slid down into the water, she held up her mound to me. I very carefully applied the cream, maybe taking a little too long, as she barked to me that orders was a shave, not to play with. Once she was as bald as a baby and just as smooth, she told me to get a towel and dry her.

“You know slave, if you lucky, you might get to feel my bald pussy tonight, does that sound good?” “Yes of course Mistress, I can wait.”

“But you might have too, we will just see how well you do today and then tonight maybe, just maybe, I will let you fuck my pussy. But that’s only if you are a very good slave all of today and tonight, understood?”

“Yes Mistress.” I knew that she would push every button of mine. In hopes of breaking me and having me screw up something, and lose my release tonight. That was her part of this game we play. She pulled on a sexy gown and told me to meet her in the family room with the nail polish kit. I gathered up all the items that would be needed to give her the weekly pedicure that I have given her for the last three years. I had taken a beauty school night course just to learn the proper way of doing one. That was a long four months of lock up practicing painting her toe nails till she was satisfied I did them just right.

“OK Slave, today will be blood red, I’m in a Vampire way of feeling today, I want fresh meat tonight.” I gulped again, knowing just what she meant by that remark. I was shaking with knowing she was on the prowl tonight for some fresh meat, and I would have to watch her play with him till I got my chance of a orgasm. Once the toe nails had been buffed, cleaned, painted with two coats, and the final top coat. She was then satisfied with the job I had done..

“Slave I’m going to take a short nap, for I can stay up all night fucking if I need to. So you go about your daily duties and don’t make much noise and wake me, OK.”

“Yes Mistress. Two hours later, three loads of washing, and hand washing her lingerie. Fixing a small light lunch, she woke and was as fresh as a daisy. We had the lunch together and by the time I cleaned up afterwards I heard her calling my name. I enter her bedroom to find her naked on top of the covers, with legs spread. I could tell she had been playing with herself. The lips of her pussy were plump and wet.

“Slave I want you to give me one orgasm with your lips. Then you will know what your missing out on tonight when the young hunk is fucking them later.” I couldn’t protest, I soo wanted to my own orgasm later. And I would have to accept anything she wanted or requested if I was to get my desert later.

I don’t know about you, but the smell of pussy when you haven’t had a orgasm for over four months is just about enough to make me squirt right in my belt. But that would be cheating, me and her of the game we play. So down between her sexy thighs I knelled, breathing in the aroma of my wife. It didn’t take long and she was saying, oh yes, that’s it, yes, Yes, Oh Yes, YES,YESSSSSSSS!!!!. As she recovered, I got up and was standing next to her hoping, praying, that all the teasing she had done today was just part of the game. And she would release me now. An we would fuck till dark. But no such luck for me.

“Slave, get the special oil for my pussy.” I walked over to her dresser and picked out the oil she wanted. I knew my fate was sealed now. This oil wasn’t for me. I poured a small puddle in my palm. Then once it was warmed, took two fingers and spread it all over her pussy lips. The scent is intoxicating. It is a special oriental oil that once a male smells, and he's all hers. Besides making her pussy wet and slippery all night.

“That’s enough slave, now gather my best bra, you know the one, stockings and garter belt.” As I gather the items, I picked out some sexy panties of the same black color. She made me hook the bra over her breast. Then pull up the stockings and attach them to the garters. I showed her the panties I picked out, thinking she would be pleased that I thought of them when she forgot to tell me.

“No Slave, I won’t be needing panties tonight, they will just get in the way.” She stood up and walked over to the closet. I was all eyes, wondering what dress she would pick out. Oh no, not that one. I fit her like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. With the push up bra, she looks like she going to have a boob fall right out at anytime. The dress stops just below her gather hooks, so anytime she is setting, anyone can see her garters. Then she bent over and picked up some 4” black strappy heels and walked over to me.

“Slave, would you put these on me.” She was holding the shoes right in front of my face, knowing with my shoe fetish I wasn’t thinking with my right head. As I took the shoes from her and kneaded down all I could smell was the special oil scent coming from her pussy. She knew this and was playing it up to the hilt. Once I had the shoes strapped on, she then walked over to the make-up table and told me to get ready to go out.

It is bad enough that I had to shave her, and her pussy bald. Then get her fluffed and oiled. I had to dress her, all for someone else’s pleasure. I would have to go with her and watch the show. All part of her plans to drive me insane and willing to do anything for her, just for the chance of my orgasm again. Soon as I was dressed, she was just finishing with her make-up. Oh my, she was stunning. One sexy, hot woman out on the prowl.

“Here Slave will you help me with my perfume.” Another of her games, making me dab the perfume on all the sexy spots. Knowing damm well, some other guy was going to get the pleasure of smelling it. She picked up her small hand bag, and a tube of lipstick, and two condoms is all she put inside. Knowing I was watching.

“Lets go slave. I'm getting horny just thinking of all the young meat out there tonight.” As we pulled up to the club, I got out and opened the door for her. All eyes were on her. Showing too much leg as she climbs out of the car. I had to go park the car, and as I pulled away, I was watching her give both the bouncers a hug. Swearing I could see the cheeks of her ass as she did. By the time I had parked the car and paid my way into the club, she was no wear insight. Then I saw her. She was already out on the dance floor with some guy. Didn’t take her long to find one, hell every guy there wanted to be with her. It was going to be a long night for me. I found an open table, one of those high small table type. I ordered us a drink and waited for her to find me. Heck I was hoping she would want to find me. But I deep down knew she would. It’s much more fun for her to tease me right in front of my eyes. Three dances later, with two different guys she finally came to my table. As she sat, the dress pulled up giving anyone a look at her long sexy legs and stocking tops. She always crosses her legs soo sexy and rocks her leg. It’s just like a sign saying, I’m horny. Soon another guy walked up and asked her to dance. Before I could say anything, she was gone. Soon the song was over, I saw him give her a kiss right on the dance floor. She didn’t protest, in fact she pulled him back to give him another. As they walked back to the table, I realized just how hot this guy was. His shirt was half unbuttoned, mostly by my wives doing. Six pack abs, tan, and with a goatee that she just luvs. Something I never could grow. She told me his name was Rick, and she thought he was sexy as hell.

“Honey, order us all a drink, I’m going to the little girls room.” As she walked away, I knew this was my signal to tell Rick that I wanted him to fuck my wife. We have come up with this little story, that I have a very bad back and can’t fuck her the way she needs to be. So every so often we go out and find someone that she attracted too and invite him back to our home to fuck her brains out. As long as I get to watch. I will not join in, just watch.

This is just for my torture, watching another man fuck my wife in front of me. He doesn't know that, he just thinks he’s going to fuck my wife in front of me and that’s that.

So when my wife returned from the restroom, she looked right deep into my eyes, and asked, do we have a winner or not. Never have we had a man turn down the offer to fuck my wife. Hell I would if I was in his shoes. All I could say was, “Yes Dear.”

So after more drinks, and many dances later, I was driving home alone in our car, with my wife in Rick’s car. She says, she doesn’t want him to get lost. But I know she is playing with his cock all the way to our house. Once we are back home. I’m to offer them some drinks. They were already on the couch kissing. His hands were inside her bra and cupping her sex under her dress. After I served the drinks, my wife told me to go prepare the bedroom.

This is my que to go to the bedroom and strap myself into the chair in the corner of the room. I excuse myself, then walked up to the bedroom and undress down to my chastity belt. Then sat in the sturdy wooden chair in the corner of the bedroom. There are locking cuffs for both of my ankles, and both wrists. I locked the cuffs around my ankles and one arm, then wait for my wife and her new friend to come to bed. I’ve been setting way too long waiting for them. I was straining to here any voices. Finally I hear my wife giggles as the door opens and I see him carrying her into the room. He sets her down on the bed, and he noticed me in the chair. She goes on to tell him that is quite OK, and that she will make sure I don’t interfere. My wife leaves Rick with a kiss and walks over to me. Locking the last cuff around my free wrist. She reached for our steel collar. This action always takes my breath away. See, only if my collar is locked on, is there a chance the belt will be unlocked. Either collar locked on or belt locked on, this way she is sure she can get the belt back on without too much complaining. Once I was refusing to put the belt back on, so she told me to wear the collar to work Monday. Oh Shit. I locked the belt back on.

As she locking the collar around my neck, I heard that familiar click, that reminds me every time that she is in control. Then she locks the collar to the top of the chair, so I have no other option other than to watch her with him. A kiss on my lips, I swear I could taste him.

She slowly walks back to Rick, strutting like a model. She was pulling on her dress this way and that, causing it to show more skin with every move.

“See I told you he wouldn’t get in the way of our love making.” Then the part of this game that just drive me crazy. She starts this sexy strip tease that she use to do for me, soo long ago, trapping me in her web. Once she’s down to the bra, stocking and heels, she turns all her attention to him. Removing his shirt, kissing each inch of newly exposed skin. Then his pants, and finally the underwear. Oh my, his cock pops out like a jack in the box. She lets out a little squeal of delight. It’s got to be 8” and thick as her wrist. My wife drops to her knees and takes hold of the pieces of meat she conquered. Looking over at me first, licking her lips, then turning back to Rick’s massive cock. In one motion I see her bury her nose into his pubic hair. Her cheeks swell at the massive intrusion. Rick’s head rolls back, can’t believe his luck in her finding him. His cock slips out of her mouth with a loud pop. My wife looks back and me with a chester cat smile. I’m so hard in my steel prison that I’m afraid it might break, my penis that is. Back to sucking Rick’s cock and stopping only to take one ball into her mouth, then the other. Rick has his hand on the back of her red hair, entangled between his fingers. Pulling her head farther down his shaft with each stroke. Soon Rick’s past the point of no return and tells my wife he’s going to cum. She pulls back just holding his cock head inside her mouth and stokes the remaining shaft till he is spurting his hot cum inside her mouth.

Not till she’s sure he’s done cuming does she pull her mouth off his cock. My wife gets up and walks over to me, kissing me and transferring all Rick’s cum into my mouth. She continues kissing me till I swallow. Then she swirls her tongue inside my mouth, just to make sure I have tasted all of his cum.

By now after watch my wife feed his cum to me, wiggling her sexy ass at Rick the hole time, he’s getting hard again. My wife says, “ready for round two.” Back to blowing Rick’s cock, till its hard again. She climbs up on the bed and straddles his cock. Slowly sliding it deep inside her till it bottoms out. A little whimper comes from her throat. I knowing that I never had penetrated her that deep before. Soon they have a prefect rhythm going and she’s bouncing from the top to the base of his cock burying it all the way to his balls, deep inside her. I see is her tight bottom quivering each thrust, and her boobs bouncing soo sexily. Rick’s reached up and is knelling her breast and pinching her nipples. She throwing her head from side to side and pounding on his chest with both of her hands. Then the, oh yes, that’s it, right there, yes, yes, Yessss, YEESSSSSSSS!!! I see my wife cuming while riding another mans cock. I see him clinch and pump his cum deep inside her. She lays her head on his chest, but leaves his cock inside her love tunnel.

After what seems to be forever, she rises and pulls slowly off Rick’s cock. Kissing him and telling him how good of fuck he is. Then she asks him if he’s got another load for her. She telling him that she hasn’t been fucked like this in years and her ass is just screaming for attention.

There isn’t any guy that is going to turn down screwing a girl in the ass, especially my beautiful wives' ass. Songs are written about her “heart shape ass.” I can see Rick’s cock getting hard just hearing her offer it to him. She reached over to the night stand and pulls out the lube, squirted some on his cock and starts stroking him. Soon as it's hard again, she shoots some lube on her palm and smears it over her anis. She turns around on the bed so she will be looking right into my eyes and climbs on all four.

“Rick, fuck my ass so it feels you till next week.” Rick jumps behind her and guides his cock into her ass. He’s being the gentleman, slowly sliding inside her. She is having none of that. Looking into my eyes, she pushed back burring him to his balls deep inside her ass.

“Give me all you got cowboy. This filly needs breaking.” My wife is telling Rick this while looking at me the hole time. God my cock is ready to burst. I can feel Rick pumping her backside from my imprisonment. My wife is biting her lower lips and bouncing back to meet every thrust. Rick starts spanking my wife and that is all she needs to go over the top. She starts squeezing Rick’s cock with her ass muscles. This is too much for any man and Rick starts shooting his third load inside my wife's ass. The entire time she was looking at me and knowing she driving me insane. Soon as Rick finished cuming, soften and slide out of my wife. She turns to him and tells him how great of fuck he was. Nevertheless, she is done with him and it’s time for him to leave, right now.

“What a Bitch, Rick says.” He can’t believe how cold she is. He dresses and is out the door in minutes, without even a good night kiss.

My wife walks over to me and tells me I did well. Releasing the cuffs from my wrist and ankles, she tells me to prepare the bed. I pull the steel stocks out from under the bed and attach them to the headboard. I lay my head in the holder and wait. My wife locks one wrist, then walks around the bed and locks the other. Lastly the collar is locked in place. She pets my head telling me how well I did, and I’m close to earning my orgasm. She pulls the hood out of the dresser and pulls it tight over my eyes and nose. Leaving my mouth exposed. She leaves me to my darkness and walks out of the room. I never know if she will return tonight or leave me to my thoughts till morning. I don’t have any choice in the matter. Shortly I feel her set on the bed. I feel her playing with the chastity belt. Is tonight the night, or just another of her wicked night of teasing? Then the belt comes off and a warm washcloth is rubbing “her cock” I have to hold back with all my means. I don’t want it to end this soon. As she is cleaning me, I feel her moving up the bed. Soon I sense she is setting right over my lips, I can smell their combined juice's while she sets back, tells me to lick. I have no choice so lick and I do till she is satisfied I’ve cleaned all his cum from her pussy.

She rises and tells me to open wide. I know she going to snowball a load of Rick’s cum into my mouth from her ass. She slowly stroking me telling me how much she loves me. That I have to accept her offerings, or I won’t get my orgasms. Drop, and the first snowball hits the back of my tongue. I swallow, then open wide again. I can’t see because of the hood, but can almost see the puddle of cum dripping from her ass, my cock is as hard as it’s ever been. God I wish I could touch it, or even see it. I haven’t had the pleasure of either in three long years. Plop, more cum falls into my mouth, she lowers her ass to my lips. I know I’m to suck out the rest and stick my tongue as far inside her as I can.

As I’m tongue bathing her ass, she is wrapping a leather shoe lace around the cock and balls, tighten it till I whimper inside her ass. Few more loops and she has both balls tighten off from each other and my cock turning purple from the tightness.

“Well slave. You've earned your release. I have decided that I want more cock in my ass so it’s your lucky night.” She twirled around on the bed and is holding herself over my cock. The head of it just touching her bud.

“Who do you belong too, slave? Who owns your cock and its pleasure?”

“You Mistress, only you!!!”

“That’s right, your penis, is my cock, and only mine. Now enjoy this pleasure of my ass. And if I was you, I would hold off as long as you can. The next time you get to cum might not be a easy as this one.” Slowly she lowers herself down my penis. With the leather cord cutting into the flesh of my penis, it’s a pleasure and pain at the same time. Soon I feel her ass cheeks touching my balls, ahh the warmth. Then she continues down, putting pressure that isn’t soo nice on the tied up balls. Then she rises just as slowly and when she is a top she stops.

“Remember slave, you only cum when I tell you too. Or you will owe me your balls.” With that she drops down to my balls, squeezing them again. The ride begins. With ever down stroke she is smashing my tied up balls with more pressure. The pain is almost more than I can take. She wants it this way, and my pleasure always comes with pain. She says I remember it better that way. Up and down she continues bouncing. Flatting out my balls each time. I’m dying, I’m wanting to cum, I’m wanting her to quit. But I need to cum!!

“OK Slave, tell me one more time how much you luv me doing this to you and soon as you convince me, I will allow you too cum.”

“Yes Mistress, I love being you personal slave, at beck and call. I will do anything you ask or tell me too, just please let me cum now!”

“Are you sure you wouldn’t want to stop right now and wait till next time to cum. You know saving your cum for me, makes me very happy.”

“No Mistress, Please Mistress, Now Mistress. I feel like I’m going to burst.”

“Ok Slave, lets me think about it for another minute of two.” I’m dying with her bouncing up an down on my penis, my balls flatting out with each stroke.

“Now Slave, Cum, fill my ass up with your cum.” I don’t wait for her to change her mind and shoot what feels like a gallon on cum deep inside her. She is pushing down with all her weight right on my balls. I can feel them pumping cum inside her. Soon as I finish cuming, she pulls off and turns around on the bed and swats over my mouth and tells me to open up again. I almost drown with the first drop of cum into my mouth. Soon as I sallow one, then another and another. Then she sets right on my mouth and takes the warm wash rag and cleans up my penis again. I feel like I’m in heaven. She tells me I did such a good job today, that I get till morning before the belt is locked on again.

“Nighty night and sweet dreams.” She leaves me locked to the bed with the hood on and the smell and taste of cum in my tongue and nose. She goes to the guest bed to sleep and I lay there wonder, what the next time will involve for me to earn an orgasm.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Very nice. :)

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Another Chapter in The Game we Play, with two more in the works, that is if your want more..

Chapter 2

I was dreaming so I thought. In my dream I was being fondle in such a lovely way. I was getting the attention that I wished it got all the time, but never seem to get. Warm, moist lips enveloping my cock. Then ouch, pain from my testicles awoke me from my dream. I went to reach down and take hold of them. Forgetting I was still locked in the metal stocks attached to the bed. The leather hood still covering my eyes. What was going on?

Then my wife said to me, “Just a few more adjustments and I will release you, Slave.” My wife was pulling, pushing the twins this way and that. My penis felt huge. What on earth was she doing down there?

“There we go, that will keep you aroused till I decide other wise. Now lets get you cleaned up and dressed for the morning Slave.” With that my wife walked to one side of the bed, unlocking the steel cuff that had been holding me all night long. I stretched out my arm two or three times till she grabbed it and click I feel steel locking on my wrist again. Hand cuffs it is. Then she walks around the other side of the bed and unlocks the other arm, again I stretch the stiff muscles from a long night of immobility. Then the lock is unlock securing my neck to the stocks. I rise from the bed, only to have my arms pulled together and the other handcuff is locked around my other wrist.

“Off to the shower for you,” my wife is telling me. As I have said before, I haven’t seen or touched my penis in over a long year. With the handcuffs and leather hood, today won’t be any different. She led me into the shower, then my arms pulled up to the ring attached to the ceiling. Keeping me from attempting to touch myself. Once my arms are secured, my wife pulls off the leather hood and quickly pulled on the latex hood, so fast that my eye’s didn’t have a chance to adjust to any light. Back in darkest, I feel the water turned on. Cold water till the pipes fill up. I do a dance trying with everything I have to miss the cold water spray. Soon the water starts warming up and my wife joins me in the shower. She cleans me everywhere, just as she is bathing a horse. Then the scrub brush, again I try as I might to pull away. But the handcuffs and hook hold fast. Then she takes hold of my penis and soaps it till its hard. I can feel something wrapped around my balls holding them out and apart from each other, then a ring or two low on the shaft of my penis.

“Are you wondering what’s around “my Cock“, Slave? It’s another special device Swartz and I dreamed up.” Swartz is a clever, cruel man that my wife is in partners with and between them they create some very erotic devices, which I seem to be the test dummy.

“It’s a cock and ball cage made of stainless steel. Two rings separate your balls and hold them away from your body. The other two rings squeezes the base of your penis and keep it engorged. Feels good doesn’t it?” She keeps stroking her soapy hand up and down, driving me crazy. My penis feels twice it’s normal size with all the blood being trapped by the rings.

“I bet I could stroke “my cock” for hours and as tight as those rings are, you couldn’t cum if you wanted too. Shall we try, or just stop now and finish getting ready for today?”

My penis was on fire, even with the water from the shower covering it. “Please Mistress, I’ve had enough for now. I need to finish preparing for my duties today.”

“OK Slave” as my wife is laughing her ass off watching me grimmest with each of her strokes. She takes the handheld shower head and turns down the hot water too rinse me with cool water.

“That should help calm you down some, Slave.” Once she is sure I’ve suffer enough, she unhooks me from the ring and dries me off with one of the roughest towel we own.. Back to the bedroom where I’m sure the Chastity belt is going straight on.

“Slave I have some other new items I would like to try on today. With that I feel cold lube touching my anis. Soon another cold item is pressing it’s way inside me. A metal butt plug, filling me, but not too uncomfortable. Then more lube but this time on the head of my penis, mainly the urethral.

“Hold still this is going to sting some,” my wife tells me as I feel something is sliding down my urethral. I start a little dance trying to get away. Whack, a sharp strike on my ass gets me back to holding somewhat still.

“There that wasn’t soo bad, once you held still that is. Just a few more things and then we can cover you back up and remove your hood. I feel her doing something with the items attached to my body but not quit sure what she is doing. I’m sure I will soon find out though. I feel some underwear type item being pulled up my legs, and its not a Chastity belt?? It’s latex, I can tell from the feel and sounds as my wife is pulling them on me. She pulls them up tight with my penis popping out a opening in the front. But not for long. She pulls a attached cover over the penis and I hear the familiar clicks of locks. I know whatever I’m wearing won’t be coming off till she’s ready. Few more adjustment and she tells me I’m all ready. The hood is removed and I get my first look see at my new panties. Shinny thick latex, covering everything from touch and sight. I feel something attached at the back and reach for it. My wife slap’s my hand and said off limits. Zapppp!!! I drop to my knees.

“There, that will stop you from reaching back there again. As you now know, your wearing a new model of Chastity Punishment Panties. The metal butt plug, stainless steel cage around your balls and cock, and the rod down your urethral are all connected to the PES Remote Box locked to the back of your panties. With a touch of one of these buttons, I can give you pleasure or sever pain, in one part or all at the same time. Want to experiment?” Not waiting for my answer, she pushes a button and is turning a dial. I feel a warmth in my ass and a pulsations in my cock. Hey this isn’t soo bad.

“See if you please me, I will please you. If you displease me, I will, with that she pushes different buttons and dials, and the pleasure I was getting soon is way too much. Please Mistress, Stop Please, I will behave. Then one more push and I find myself back to my knees grabbing my crotch trying to get at the things jabbing the shit out of me. It’s all over just as fast as it started. “Dear, dear, this is going to be fun, At least for me, my wife is saying. Slave put on your latex Sissy Maid outfit and meet me in the Family room soon as your done.” My wife walks out of the bedroom and leaves me to my dressing.

I’m pulling on the rubber corset when I feel another pulse deep in my ass. “That’s to remind you I still control you Slave! My Mistress is saying from the other room. I realize she can shock me from anywhere in the house with the remote. This is going to be a long day for me.

I finish with the corset, then pull up latex stockings and attach to the corset. Over all this I pull the latex black and white maid outfit of latex. I pick out my locking heels and very carefully bend over as much as the corset will allow. I’m already sweating inside all this rubber and haven’t had to do any chores yet. I make my way into the Family room to find my wife kicked back in her recliner. She smiles knowing just how I’m going to suffer in all the latex. But I was the one that wanted it all, she reminds me all the time. She looks down to see the locks aren’t in the shoes, looks back and me and smiles as I hold out the box of locks. She bends over and locks one on each strap of the shoe, locking them to me. Then turns me around and clips two in the maid dress. One at the collar, the other under the waist tie. Now I’m not getting out of it without her letting me. She taps her coffee cup, my signal that it’s low and needs filling. I take it into the kitchen and as I walking I realize just how tight I’m in all this latex. I take her coffee back to her and wait for her to acknowledge me. Once she does I set the coffee down and she tells me to go make breakfast.

As I’m preparing breakfast I feel a shot in my ass again, then one in my penis, then the balls, then all at once. I dumb founded, what’s going on. Then I hear her. “Sissy, my coffee is in need of refilling” I make my way over to her, my groin is stabbing me this way and that. When I make it too her side it stops.

“Something wrong Sissy?”

“Why was I shocked soo Mistress.”

“Well, let me explain. When I need you I push this button. At first you feel a slight pulse, the longer it takes you to respond the stronger and more punishing the shocks will get. So I would, if I were you be quicker next time. Unless you like getting shocked. Then I could crank it up some more and it would start out sharper sooner!”

“No Mistress. That won’t be necessary. I will responded much quicker, you can count on it.” I get her coffee and back to breakfast. As I set the table for her and tell her breakfast is severed. She tells me to fix a plate setting for me, as she has some things to go over. This is never good for Sissy.

“Soon as we are done with this wonderful breakfast you may this morning, I want you to get the kitchen cleaned and your morning chores done quickly. Then I want Melissa to get ready to go shopping and get items for a fascistic dinner for two, and your share.” Melissa is my Crossdressing female name. I’ve been experimenting with dressing as a woman for many years, even before my marriage. Soon after we were married my wife found Melissa clothing hidden in the garage That was a very long night of explaining. First she thought I was cheating, then gay, then screwed up. But after hours of pouring my guts out to her and explaining the joy I got from dressing up pretty ever so often, we worked out a coming out weekend for Melissa. That’s another Chapter for later.

So Sissy Maid went about her morning duties. I was walking in sweat accumulated in my stockings by the time I had finished. Once I checked in with the Mistress, she unlocked my shoes and maid outfit. Then told me to go shower and get ready to go shopping. I stripped down from all the latex other than the Chastity Panties. I didn’t have the key for them. Took a quick shower and went Into the bedroom to change into Melissa. I then realized I still had the stainless steel locking collar on. Back into the family room to ask Mistress what I was to do about the collar.

“Well Slave, I would either wear a turtle neck sweater or ask me nicely to lock you Chastity Belt back on so that the collar can be unlocked.”

“Please Mistress, would you lock me back into my Chastity Belt and unlock the collar so Melissa can do her required shopping.”

“OK, I guess so, but I was hoping you would like to stay in the latex and have me Zap you the rest of the evening. But if Chastity Belt is your request, Chastity it will be.” It amazes me to realize that I have came to, ask to be locked again so easily. But the Belt is much easier to hide from public than the collar. Back to the bedroom we go. Handcuff attached and soon I’m hanging from the ring in the bedroom again.

“Dear Slave, before I cover you eyes I wanted to show you this.“ My Mistress had a small round disc in her palm. This is another of Swartz’s creations. Its was no bigger than two dimes stuck together.

“This is a erection detector. I’m putting in the bottom of your penis tube and every time you get aroused it will send a signal to the PES box. From there I can do one of many different things. I can just count the number of times you get hard. To having it shock you every time you get hard or every 2-20 times with random numbers, so you will never know if this is the one or the next one. For today, since I just allowed you to cum last night, I think you should not get aroused for the time being. So every time your little penis head makes contact with the disk, you will get a shock in the butt plug. The more often is shocks you, the stronger they will get. So be a good little boy and try your best to keep it under control. She took the leather hood to hide my eyes from seeing myself and pulled it over my head. The click of locks on my Chastity Panties are undone. IIIIIiiiiiEEEEEeeeeee as she pulls the steel rod from my penis, then the ring attachment is removed from my penis and balls. She then starts putting our Chastity Belt back on. As the Belt locks go click, I’m back home, safe and home. She reaches up and unlocks the collar now that the belt is securely locked on once again. She unlocks the hand cuffs and tells me to hurry up and get shopping. “Yes Mistress.”

Soon as she leave the room I get a shock and realize I’m getting hard just from being locked again. Zap another, I think of mowing the lawn, washing the car, visiting my mother. And the shocks stop. But soon as I start putting on my bra and inserting the breast forms another Zap. Shit, how on earth am I going to stop getting aroused when dressing as a women excites me so. Again Zap when I’m pulling up the stockings, another with the wig. Oh my, putting on the makeup is a real treat to me. The smells, textures and just being girly, Zap, zap, zap. I final finish getting dressed and walk down stairs and let Mistress know I’m going shopping.

Shit again she’s laying on the couch with porn on the TV and playing with a vibrator, Zap, ZAP, ZZAAPP!! A kiss on the cheek and I almost run out the door. Not much better at the grocery store. Every hot woman must have been shopping and I even dropped some tomatoes I was holding when this one bent over to put something in her cart. This disk thingy was not a good thing far as I could see. I finely made it out of the store and was driving home when I noticed the gas gauge on empty, a quick stop at the Gas Station, three more Zaps as some young sexy thing was right next to me pumping her gas and fixing her makeup. Got home and unpack the groceries. I was preparing dinner and wonder who was going to be our guess, the hot stud from last night, or someone else, I didn’t have a clue. My wife was upstairs getting ready for company and that just made me wonder more. I was almost done with everything and the door bell rang. My wife told me to go welcome our special guess and she would be down from upstairs shortly. Now I had to go and open the door, dressed as Melissa for whomever it was. I slowly walked to the door and took a deep breath and opened the door.

Zap, zzzaaapp, it was my worst moment. It was none other than my wife’s sexy female lover. Mercedes. Zappppp, She was standing there with nothing much hiding her breast. Zaaaaaappp She is got to be one of the most sexual woman on the planet. ZZZZAppp. “Are you going to just stand there and make those strange faces or ask me in Melissa. “Please Mercedes, welcome to my wife’s home, zzzzaaaapppp. She took two steps showing the spilt of her dress all the way to her waist, zzzzzzzaaaaaapppp and stopping long enough to kissed me on the cheek. I hope you’ve been a good girl and can join us later in the bedroom and I would love to play with you both tonight. ZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPPP as my knees almost buckled. Some how I was sure my wife had something to do with this, and that damm disc was showing my arousal for Mercedes. My wife joined us in the family room and ask me if I was happy with her choice of dinner guest. Zaaapppp, my wife was dressed in something only that could be called lingerie. Completely see thru and sexy as hell purple. My favorite color. This was going to be a very long and painful night. I was told to get the girls some drinks and serve the appetizers. When I returned with the appetizers the women were kissing a playing with each other. Zaaaaaaaaappppppp. Slave will you kneel down and lick Mercedes pussy while I’m busy kissing her. ZZZZZAAAPPP as I dropped to my knees in pain. Both women started laughing, “stop I’m going to pee” said Mercedes, That’s OK Melissa luvs drinking my pee, why not yours too.

ZAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP I curled up into a little ball grabbing at the plug stabbing my ass and making my penis drool. Slave turn around and I will allow you three touches of the disc for the rest of the night. Some relief but not all. Thank you Mistress is all I could think to say. Off to set the dinner table. I got to say three was my favorite number right then, but still was getting shocked every five or so minutes. Dessert wasn’t a very good time for Melissa. Both of the girls smeared the pudding into there pussies and told me to clean it up. Can you say, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky for me the girls soon tired of me jerking from the zaps to my butt. With one finger on a button all zaps to my butt thankfully stop. “So what other option does that little remote control?”

“Let me tell you, my wife said to Mercedes. Better yet let me show you. OK Slave now your need to stay hard and you will get this pleasurable pulsing on your prostrate.” Soon I feel the most wonderful feeling deep inside me. But if you go soft and your penis head looses contact with the disc inside you penis tube, Zap the all to familiar shock returned.

“So now stay hard or get shocked.“ Mercedes squeals a little sigh of delight, “Party Time lets all go up to the bedroom and get down to business.” Of course hearing this makes my penis immediately gets hard and the pleasure pulses start again. We walk or should I say strut up the stairs arm in arm. Mercedes says, “I was hoping for a three way tonight.“ Again I’m getting pleasure pulses. Once in the bedroom the two women make a sandwich of me. One kissing me then the other. One pulling off Melissa top the other her skirt. We fall on to the bed and its hard to see who doing what with whom. We fall to the bed in a heap, kisses, lips everywhere. The plug in my butt is doing it’s owns magic to me. Mercedes is the first to jump from the bed and walk over to my wives dresser, opening the drawer with our play toy inside. Pulls a quite large dildo out and is waving it lewdly.

“Who what’s it first?” My wife perks up and says let make Melissa a special treat, Tag team her!! So one in her “girl pussy“, one in her mouth, and with that my wife is next to Mercedes in a flash. Soon both women have huge dildos swinging from their hips. Mercedes since you’re the guest, you get firsties for Melissa’s “pussy“. I’m directed to all fours and before I know it the metal plug is removed and Mercedes “cock” is touch the tip of my “girl pussy“. My wife takes her spot in front of my head. But before she fills my mouth with her cock.

“Melissa, remember while you visiting me here and locked in Chastity, you can orgasm as much as possible.”

“Yes Mistress how could I forget.” My Mistress thinks it soo funny that I leak and can have orgasms from just her fucking me in my ass while I’m dressed as Melissa. Mercedes pushed the head of her cock inside me and tells me she’s not stopping till I cum. My wife pops the first few inches of her cock inside my mouth and tells me to enjoy. Soon I’m getting it from both ends.

My wife has her vibrator tucked under her strap-on and is enjoying herself as much as fucking my face. Mercedes is really getting into it pounding my ass. I’m too busy enjoying to worry about myself, but after all the attention my ass as gotten today from the butt plug, its one happy camper too. My wife is the first to announce her upcoming orgasm. Mercedes yells “Me Too.”

The women don’t care about Melissa and soon my ass pussy is plum full of cock with a woman quivering on the other end. Before I know it another cock is shoved down my throat with my wife in the throw of an orgasmic bless. Once they both calm down my wife reaches down to my panty covered chastity belt and scoops up some dripping, bringing them to my lips. Like lip gloss she spreads the juice on my lips and tells me I much be enjoying it too.

“Switch” yells Mercedes and the two switch places before I know it. The cock my wife had picked out was much larger and I’m glad she was going second. Soon again both women were making music to my ass and mouth again. Just looking at Mercedes is enough to make me shoot. Then sucking a cock strapped to her and her holding my head to give her maximum pleasure while doing it. Then with my wife know just how too fucked in the ass and pleasuring my prostrate just so, I could feel the remembrances of a orgasm of my own. I must have been a sight. Pushing back to each of my wives thrust. Deep throating Mercedes cock with each other stroke. I was the one squealing first this time but the girls just keep fucking me, soon all three of us were well satisfied.

My wife removed her cock with a pop from my ass as I rolled off of Mercedes cock to the pillow next to her. Both girls sat to each side of me and pulled down my panties. Then they both took great pleasure in scooping my cum from around my chastity belt and feeding it to me. The last remittances spread on their nipple and clits.

“Now Melissa, it's your turn to show us the appreciation for tag teaming you and giving you every girls fantasy of two cocks fuck her at the same time.” Both girls laid back and for the next two hours came more times than either could count. I awoke the next morning with one of them on each side of me. Both holding my steel prison between my legs. Ahhhh, it’s a wonderful life being Melissa.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice