The Four-Some (part 1)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by HappilyLockedMan, Sep 21, 2019.

1. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Steve was a powerfully built man, about 5’8”, in his early 40’s. He was at the gym using a bicep curl machine when a man walked by. Steve, with a sheen of sweat on his face, glanced at him and noticed the “necklace” he was wearing. Except it wasn’t a necklace; it was a short length of chain, the kind of chain you might buy at a hardware store, joined with a small padlock. This definitely piqued Steve’s interest!

“HI,” he said. I’ll be done with this machine in a minute if you want it. I’m Steve, by the way.”

Alan, wearing the “necklace,” was slender, about 5’11”, and moved with a graceful ease. When Steve was finished with his set he commented that he hadn’t seen Alan at the gym before. Steve wasn’t normally this outgoing but he really wanted to engage Alan to learn about his “necklace” and whatever else he could. Alan replied that he was a regular, but that he and his wife usually came at a different time. That day they had changed their routine and come before work instead.

Steve casually mentioned the chain, saying it was an unusual necklace. Alan unconsciously raised a hand to touch it and looked a little uncomfortable as he acknowledged that it was. Steve knew it was rude but felt he had to know, and asked who had the key. Before Alan could respond a woman came up and put her arm around his waist possessively. To Steve’s great surprise it was Susan, his supervisor at work!

Susan was a tall, trim woman, somewhat Nordic looking, with beautiful curves who appeared to be in her late 30’s. At work she was always very cordial and efficient. Steve enjoyed working with her, but had never actually had a personal conversation with her. As he looked at her now in gym clothes she looked even better than usual! He felt the stirrings of an erection but knew it wasn’t going to show, because as usual he was locked into a chastity cage. Then he noticed that Susan was wearing a delicate gold chain with a key hanging on it and began to stare. He didn’t mean to, but he just could not stop staring at that key hanging between her breasts. Susan noticed his gaze and began to feel uncomfortable.

“Uh, Steve, you’re staring,” she said.

Alan, surprised, asked “You know each other?”

“Yes, we’re co-workers,” replied Susan.

“I’m sorry Susan,” Steve said. “It’s just that… uh, I couldn’t help but notice the key that you’re wearing. It… Well it looks similar to one that my wife has.”

Her eyes sparkled. “Really?”

Steve looked down, embarrassed. This was happening way too fast.

“No, actually, I’m sure I’m mistaken.”

Susan reached over and grabbed his arm. She was strong!

“Steve, tell me about your wife’s key.” It wasn’t a request; it was an order.

As she looked into his eyes Steve surrendered and blurted out that his wife’s key was to the lock on his chastity cage, which he was wearing right then. She smiled broadly as her hand casually brushed against his crotch to confirm what he had said.

Steve was shocked and excited by where things had gone in just a few short moments.

“I’d like to meet your wife,” Susan said. “What’s her name?”

Steve had introduced chastity into his marriage three years prior. His wife, Marie, who had a Mediterranean appearance, hadn’t been keen on it at first but over the course of several months had come to appreciate how such a simple device had improved their marriage. Now she was enthusiastic about his being caged and enjoyed talking with him about the characteristics of different devices. They had six in total, and Marie liked picking different ones for Steve to wear on any particular day. It was their secret, of course, but Steve sometimes wondered what it would be like to share that secret with someone else.

That evening Marie was horrified when Steve told her what had happened at the gym.

“No,” she said. “I’m not going to meet her. She and I don’t have anything to talk about.”

Steve replied “Honey, do you remember how opposed you were to chastity at first? And see how you’ve changed your mind? I think this is a similar situation.”

Marie hesitated, then agreed. “OK, you can invite them over for drinks.”

The next Saturday afternoon at 3 PM Alan and Susan rang their doorbell. They chatted over wine and cheese until Marie asked Susan if she could talk to her in the kitchen. Once the kitchen door was closed Marie said that Steve had told her about their encounter at the gym and that her private life with Steve was just that… private. Susan smiled and agreed that was not a problem but she would still like to talk about her life with Alan, if that was OK. And that she would like that conversation to take place with the guys, if that was also OK. Marie took a deep breath and agreed.

Back in the living room Alan and Steve were chatting about the football season when Susan and Marie returned. Susan told Alan that they were going to talk about themselves now and that most likely Steve and Marie would only listen. Alan’s demeanor changed drastically as he listened to Susan; he seemed … obedient.

“We’ve been married for ten years,” Susan began. “It’s always been important to me to be in charge, and Alan doesn’t mind. In fact he seems to prefer me making the decisions and telling him what to do. I’m always nice about it, never mean. Well, usually not mean. Sometimes Alan gets a contrary idea in his head and I have to discipline him to bring him back in line.”

“What kind of ideas?” Marie asked, intrigued.

“Well, for example, he might not want to do the yardwork. Or he might say that he will do it but then it doesn’t get done. In that case I might spank him a little.”

Marie was shocked. “Spank him?”

“Well sure, don’t you sometimes use domestic discipline on Steve?”

“No, I don’t,” replied Marie. Her mind was a blur of confusion.

Susan continued, “When I say spank him you have to understand that there are different kinds of spanking. Mine hurt, I’m sure, but I know that Alan appreciates how much I care about him. I know that he wants to please me, so the spankings are motivational. When I spank him he understands that I want him to improve his behavior and that I care enough about him to go to the trouble to spank him.”

“Couldn’t you just tell him?” Marie asked.

“I’m sure I could but spanking is so much more immediate and difficult to forget!” “Also,” Susan said with a smile, “I happen to like spanking him. I like having him over my knee and being in control!”

As Susan was talking Alan was looking carefully at Steve and Marie. He wanted to see how they would react, with shock or with interest. He saw interest on Steve’s face but wasn’t quite sure how to interpret Marie.

Marie had heard about all she could take in at one time. She offered her guests more wine and cheese. Susan understood that Marie felt overwhelmed and thanked her for her hospitality, but said it really was time to go.

After their guests left Steve and Marie turned to each other.

“That was intense,” said Steve. “Can you imagine actually spanking me?”

“Well, sometimes you frustrate me when I don’t seem to be able to get you to see how right I am. I wouldn’t want to hurt you but I wonder if a spanking would help convince you”. Marie was smiling as she said that.

Steve felt sure she was kidding. But he was intrigued …would she? His penis stirred in its cage. He had always wanted Marie to take a firm hand to him to satisfy his submissive streak but up until now she wouldn’t consider acting in such a ‘dominant’ way. Steve was excited by the possibility that Marie might act in a more ‘assertive’ manner than just participating in his chastity. Hearing that Susan, who he knew from work, actively spanked her husband was tremendously exciting.

Marie was smiling as she said that and Steve felt sure she was kidding. But he was intrigued… would she? His penis stirred in its cage.

The next Monday at work Steve greeted Susan as usual, but not surprisingly there was an extra something going on between them.

In a low voice Susan asked “Are you wearing?”

“Of course,” said Steve, blushing. “I always am.”

Susan smiled and walked away, leaving Steve to wonder how this was going to affect their work life together from then on.

Susan invited Steve and Marie to their house the following weekend. They exchanged some awkward small talk until Susan, being the take charge woman that she was, turned to Marie and asked her what kind of device Steve was wearing right then. Marie blushed a little but responded that he was wearing a nylon custom chastity device. Susan asked Marie if she could see it. Steve was a little shocked as Marie hesitated but then turned to him saying

“Please show Susan your device.”

“Honey…” he said. His heart was pounding; was this really happening?

“No, pull down your pants and show her” Marie said more forcefully. Reluctantly he undid his belt, lowered his pants and briefs, and stood in front of Susan. Susan, who was his boss at work!

Susan looked at Marie to ask permission and then smiled as she cupped his balls in her hand and poked her finger into the holes. She was enjoying making him feel so vulnerable!

“It’s so light,” she said.

Steve tried not to get excited but couldn’t help himself. His penis strained against the sides of his cage, pulling the base ring tight against his balls. Susan enjoyed his reaction and continued teasing him until clear fluid began oozing from the tip of his penis.

Susan giggled and turned to Alan.

“Alan”, she said in a relaxed tone of voice. “Please show Marie what you’re wearing today.”

Alan obediently lowered his pants and briefs and stood before Marie in his steel cage. His face was red with embarrassment.

“Marie dear, go ahead and examine it,” said Susan.

Hesitantly Marie reached out and lifted Alan’s enclosed penis. It felt heavy in its steel cage but it too started to show signs of life. Marie was a little shy and didn’t play with Alan nearly as much as Susan had played with Steve.

Susan thanked the men and asked Marie to come with her into another room.

When the women had gone Steve and Alan pulled up their pants and looked at each other.

“That was intense. Have you ever experienced anything like that before?” asked Steve.

Alan shook his head. “I’ve often wondered about other men who are in chastity but I never met anybody else until now. I participate in some on-line forums but of course everyone there is anonymous. This is extraordinary! I feel like my secret is out, and I like that!”

“What do you like most about wearing a device?” asked Steve.

“I like a lot about it,” Alan responded. “I like the reminder that Susan is in control. I like that I couldn’t masturbate even if I wanted to. I like the feeling of it as I walk around. I’m always aware of my cock and balls in a way that I wasn’t before I was locked.”

Steve agreed that he liked the same things and added that he loved how it kept his focus on Marie and how he loved to keep her happy.

“How about the spanking? What’s up with that?”

Alan looked uncomfortable, like he was struggling within himself. But he replied,

“Well, I hope you won’t judge me but I am very comfortable having Susan in charge. Her spanking me reinforces that she’s in control and that’s fine with me. Actually I appreciate it. To me it means that she cares enough about me to go to the effort!”

Steve said “I understand. Thanks for being so open. I can see how it might be hard for you to talk about being spanked with another man. And no, I don’t judge you at all. I understand. I’m jealous! I wish Marie had some of what Susan has. But is spanking as far as it goes? Spanking is a turn on for me but the thought of being tied up and used sexually gets me hard very quickly. I’ve mentioned that to Marie but she doesn’t seem to want to go there. She always says ‘that BDSM stuff isn’t for me.’ I haven’t pushed it; our relationship is great already and I don’t want to upset her.”

Steve asked Alan if Susan ever put him into bondage.

Alan smiled and said “Sure, you remember the chain I was wearing when we first met? That was just a reminder for me. Susan and I love to play that game. I’m pretty handy and I enjoy fabricating things for her to use on me. Would you like to see some?”

“You bet,” said Steve. His heart was pounding in anticipation.

Alan led him to a room at the end of the hall and opened a large, beautifully made wooden chest. It had an assortment of finely made bondage equipment as well as paddles of wood and leather. Steve’s eyes popped out! He had never seen such a collection. Just then Susan and Marie came in. Marie’s jaw dropped when she saw what was in the chest.

“You made all this?” Steve exclaimed.

“Sure did!” Alan proudly replied.

Steve was getting hard just looking at the equipment and hesitantly asked if he could touch anything.

“Of course,” Alan replied.

Steve reached into the Box and pulled out a collar. It was wide, about 1 ½ inches, made of supple, smooth leather with a sturdy buckle and five D rings set into the leather. Steve stroked it, momentarily in a world of his own.

Susan said to Alan “Let’s show them how some of this works!”

She took the collar from Steve and fastened it around Alan’s neck, securing it with a padlock. Then she buckled a pair of well used wrist cuffs tightly onto each of his wrists and fastened them to the collar’s D rings with steel snaps. As an afterthought she used a short piece of rope to tie his elbows together in front of himself. It was very simple and it only took a moment but he was completely bound and helpless. Steve felt a swelling in his cage as he imagined himself in that same situation.

Susan must have seen it on his face because she said “How about you Steve, want to try?”

He tried to sound casual when he said “Sure, why not?” but he felt flushed with excitement.

Susan said to Marie “How about giving me a hand?” Marie hesitated but agreed.

Susan selected another collar from the box and handed it to Marie. Marie’s hands were trembling a bit as she buckled it around Steve’s neck. Susan saw that Marie was nervous and touched Marie’s hand gently to give her encouragement and support. Susan then pulled out a pair of cuffs. She gave one to Marie and, standing next to each other, they each fastened one to each of Steve’s wrists. Susan let their shoulders touch as they worked on Steve’s cuffs; Marie didn’t break the contact until she had to.

“Marie, let me show you something else we can do.”

Susan took a long, wide leather belt and passed it through Steve’s arms behind his back. When she tightened it his arms were pulled back snuggly, his hands pulled helplessly apart against the shackle that joined them. Susan and Marie smiled broadly as they looked at their two men.

“Wow,” said Marie. “This is kind of fun!”

She stood in front of Steve and stroked his chest and nipples. She scratched his back hard, and played with his cock in its cage. Steve loved the attention and her caresses. He arched his back in pleasure and rubbed against Marie who kissed him possessively.

“It can get even better,” said Susan. “Let me show you something else!”

She went back to the Toy Box and pulled out a delicate chain leash with a narrow collar on the end. She undid Alan’s pants and briefs which fell to the floor. His penis was bulging in its cage as she fastened the leash collar around his cock and balls, just above the cock ring of his cage. She proceeded to pull on the leash and… no surprise, he followed. Apparently he didn’t follow well enough because she took a black riding crop from the box and playfully hit his butt, urging him to follow her a little better. She didn’t seem to hit him hard but each stroke of the crop left a red mark where it landed. Alan was grinning as Susan led him around.

Marie turned from them and looked at Steve hungrily. She seized his caged cock and balls with one hand and pulled them, drawing him towards her. Her other hand grabbed his hair, making sure his mouth was available to her. She kissed him again, passionately.

Steve returned her kiss, thinking “This must be heaven!”

As Susan and Marie were removing the collars and cuffs from their men Susan brushed against Marie several times, letting her breasts linger for a moment against Marie’s back and shoulder. Marie felt a stirring within. She liked the warm softness of Susan’s breasts and wished they stayed against her longer. She was aware that Susan wasn’t wearing a bra and that excited her. She felt conflicted; she wasn’t used to feeling about a woman this way but mmmm, it felt both exciting and comforting at the same time.

When Steve and Marie returned home late that night, she turned to him and said

“I think we’re moving too fast. I don’t know where this is going and I don’t know if I want to go there!”

She didn’t speak about the touches that she and Susan had shared. She thought about Susan and her warm, soft breasts and how she would like to feel them with her hands. She had never done that with a woman, had never had those feelings towards a woman and needed to sort that out in her own mind.

Steve looked at her and replied “I love you and I know you love me. As long as what we do comes from love we’ll be fine. To me, what we did today feels good. Even better than good, it feels great! Everyone has many parts, and we’ve been exploring parts today that usually aren’t let out to play!”

He reached out his arm and Marie snuggled into it. He was still the strong, protective man she knew and loved.

Chapter 2

Over the next several months Susan, Alan, Steve, and Marie began to see much more of each other. They comfortably relaxed in each other’s homes, helping themselves to food from the refrigerator and to intimate touches of each other. The two women, especially, came to feel that Steve and Alan were ‘community property.’

One evening Susan thought out loud, saying to Marie,

“What would you think if we were to use identical locks on Alan and Steve? Each of our keys would work on both locks. What’s mine is yours and what’s yours is mine!” She grinned.

Marie had come a long way since their earlier encounters. Earlier, their “kinky” activities were confined to Steve being in chastity but now she was far more assertive about what she wanted, both with her husband as well as Alan. She even had intimate encounters with Susan. She had never imagined herself in a sexual relationship with a woman but she just slid into one with Susan. When she stopped to think about it she was amazed at herself, but it felt right. And her relationship with Steve felt stronger than ever! When they were home alone they confided in each other and enjoyed each other like before, but amazingly when they were with Susan and Alan they spoke and acted just as freely. It was as though their marriage had expanded to include the other two.

Marie smiled broadly and said “Absolutely!”

Alan was in the room as this conversation was going on and said

“Hey, don’t you think Steve and I should be included in this decision?”

Marie looked at him affectionately and replied

“I don’t think there’s any question that you and Steve will be happy with the new arrangement. Whenever I put my hands on you, you seem… very responsive!”

As she said this, Marie held Alan’s hands behind his back with her right hand. Alan was far stronger than Marie but he was held firmly by the force of her will as well as his desire to submit. She kissed him on his mouth and explored his caged cock and balls with her left hand. She could feel him swelling with excitement in his cage.

“That feels like consent to me” she said.

Alan grinned sheepishly and nodded in agreement.

Steve returned from working in the kitchen and asked what was going on. Alan filled him in and asked him how he felt about being in a “shared key” situation. Steve thought about it for a moment and said that he and Marie had been speaking about how their two marriages seemed to be merging into one, so it made sense to him. He was OK with it. More than OK! He looked at the three of them, smiled broadly and said he thought they should have some kind of a ceremony.

“Well that’s taking it to a new level,” said Susan. “I’m not saying no, but let’s definitely talk about this more.”

Steve explained his thinking. He felt that the four of them had already achieved something amazing, that the level of comfort he felt with his wife Marie and with Susan & Alan was beyond what he could ever have imagined. His idea of a ceremony was to celebrate what they already had and to welcome whatever was coming. As he spoke, the others understood and agreed with him.

“You’re right,” Susan said. “But there’s something I’ve been thinking about. Marie and I do whatever we want with you and Alan, and of course she and I sometimes pleasure each other. But you and Alan have this no–touch–male thing going on. I understand that’s a big hurdle for both of you but I’d really like to see you two guys to feel free to enjoy each other as well! I mean, if we have a ceremony to celebrate our relationships together it seems incomplete if you two are… separate.”

Alan and Steve looked at each other “Gulp.”

Alan muttered “Well, uh, …”

Steve began to talk slowly. “I recently had a homoerotic dream for the first time in my life.” I was holding a man’s penis. I don’t know who he was. It was limp at first. Then it started growing, swelling, getting harder and harder until it was fully erect. It wasn’t mine but I was playing with it. I seemed to know just what to do. Finally it came, spurting cum all over. I woke up then, really disturbed. The dream was very exciting, but my doing that with a man just seemed wrong…”

Steve looked at the others, who were listening with rapt attention. He didn’t know how they would react. He hadn’t even shared this with Marie until then!

Marie spoke first. “Steve, thank you for sharing your dream. That was pretty intense!” She laughed, saying “You just described the enjoyment that Susan and I get from playing with Alan and your penises.”

Susan looked at Alan “Honey, how would you feel about that?”

“Feel about what?” Alan asked evasively.

“You know… doing it with Steve” Susan replied.

Alan took a deep breath and said he was open to giving it a try. “What would you want to do?” he asked Steve.

Steve didn’t respond immediately. Sensing his hesitation, Marie went over to him and asked him to lower his pants, then unlocked his cage. She asked him to take all his clothes off. Susan followed her lead and had Alan do the same.

She said to Marie “Let’s help the guys out” as she proceeded to take her clothes off. Marie followed, stripping down until they were all nude.

Marie nudged Steve to where he was facing Alan as she stood directly behind him, her breasts brushing against his back. She gently, sensuously stroked his back, arms, thighs, and between the cheeks of his ass. Susan did the same with Alan.

Steve reached out tentatively, and touched Alan’s penis with one finger. Alan reached out and gently grasped Steve’s penis with his thumb and index finger. It responded, moving a little! Steve gave a little gasp and took Alan’s penis in his whole hand. Susan reached behind her and produced a tube of lube that she squirted onto each of their hands, smiling broadly.

“This is amazing,” Alan said to Steve in an intimate voice. “I haven’t masturbated since being in chastity but I sure remember how. This is so different though... Your hand seems to know exactly what to do. It’s not my hand on my dick--it’s yours!”

Steve agreed. “You’re doing to me what I would do to myself if given the chance. This is great!”

Alan remembered his agreement with Susan about his orgasms and asked

“Honey, is it OK if we cum?”

Susan and Marie looked at each other and agreed “Absolutely!”

Looking into each other’s eyes, Steve and Alan continued stroking and playing with each other until they each felt the other’s penis stiffen even more and begin to pulsate. Alan reached over and pinched Steve’s nipple. They came explosively, simultaneously spurting hot cum all over. Their women hugged them, and they hugged each other.

Afterwards Steve felt shaky about what he and Alan had done. Was he gay now? He didn’t feel any different from before, but still he felt like he was on thin ice. He voiced his concern to the group. The two women and Alan reassured him that he was the same man as before, maybe just with broader horizons. He still felt the same passion as before for Marie and Susan, but now there was a new person who got his juices flowing. Not that he or Alan would have much opportunity for messing around; they would still be under lock and key most of the time!

Two weeks later Susan received a small package containing what she had been waiting for: two matching tubular locks, keyed alike. They were ready for their ceremony!

The next evening after dinner, the four gathered in the living room. The lights were dimmed and candles lit. Marie took the lead and asked Steve and Alan to stand. She and Susan stood next to each other, facing the two men. Marie instructed the men to remove their pants, then for good measure to take everything else off as well. She and Susan each had one of the new matching locks as well as the keys to the old locks. Marie unlocked Steve, sliding the lock out of its hole and replaced it with the new one. Susan did the same with Alan’s lock and also slid in the new one.

In a solemn voice Susan announced to Alan and Steve that she and Marie intended to share them and use them both however and whenever they wished. But before it was finalized, they required Alan and Steve to agree to the new arrangement. For the two men this was the realization of their fondest dreams.

They both said “Yes” without hesitation.

Susan and Marie each produced a collar that they ceremoniously attached to the men’s necks. Each collar had two leashes attached. Each woman took one leash from each man’s collar, completing the ceremony. Their lives together had just turned a major corner and nobody could imagine where the journey would take them next!

Chapter 3

Though their two homes were near each other, Susan and Alan’s house was larger and, more importantly, had two complete master suites. It was a little ways out of town and had a lot of privacy. So without much discussion, Steve and Marie began spending more and more of their time there. The two couples had such a remarkably close relationship that it was almost incorrect to describe them as two couples. It would be more accurate to say they were two women sharing two men.

It had taken some time to reach this point, but Susan and Marie were not possessive about their men at all. They loved each other and were confident that there was more than enough love and affection to go around. The two men delighted in being shared by the two lovely women! Their fondest desires had been to be possessed by one woman, so being possessed by two was a continually amazing experience. The best way to explain this is that the personal chemistry between each and all of them was remarkably close. Susan and Marie’s menstrual cycles became synchronized and they would often stroke each other sensually or sexually. If either man was around, they delighted in letting him watch. Alan and Steve sometimes touched each other in an erotic way but generally their touching was only a sign of affection.

Sex being what it is, the most natural thing is for jealousies to develop. But not within this family! Each of the four understood the treasure that their relationships together was. What kept the treasure intact was that each of them worked hard at protecting the feelings of the others. They were each very aware of the others’ emotional states and if one of them started to feel neglected someone would be there to give them attention. They very intentionally ate most dinners together and shared what was going on in their lives. Not limited to the factual information, but also what was going on emotionally. They encouraged each other to give voice to thoughts that they might be ashamed of, because they understood that openness erases shame.

Not long after they had started living together Susan became annoyed at one of Steve’s habits. He often left his dirty dishes in the den. She asked him to pick up after himself several times, but even though he agreed he continued to leave them on the coffee table. Eventually, Susan had enough.

“Steve” she ordered, “get the discipline paddle from the shelf over there.”

Steve’s mind was immediately filled with several thoughts at once. He knew what Susan intended, and why. He also knew he was guilty. But he didn’t want to submit to punishment, and knew he didn’t have to. After all, he was bigger and stronger than Susan; she couldn’t make him! But he also understood that this was an important moment--a watershed. If he defied her, the foursome could begin to unravel. If he submitted he would be accepting her authority over him in a very real way.

He got the paddle.

“Strip” she said, “And bend over.” She was pissed.

Susan began smacking him hard with the paddle. The shock of pain startled Steve, and he gasped.

Marie heard the commotion and came to see what was going on. This was another watershed moment. She saw Susan disciplining “her man,” but she didn’t ask what Steve had done. Marie was content to let events unfold. She assumed that Susan had her reasons and that was good enough for her!

Susan struck ten times.

“Repeat after me,” she said. “I. Will. Pick. Up. After. Myself!”

Steve repeated her words. She smacked him with the paddle ten more times and instructed him to say it again. He did.

Susan ordered him to straighten up.

Steve was breathing heavily, the paddling had hurt!

“Is there anything you want to say to me?” she asked.

“Yes,” Steve replied. “I’m really sorry you had to do this and I appreciate that you cared enough to put in the effort instead of staying angry with me and distancing yourself!”

Susan smiled broadly, hugging him. Gently and sensuously, she ran her fingers over his red behind.

“You’re welcome,” she said.

The combination of the paddling and Susan’s sensuous stroking got Steve very excited. His cock struggled to push out of its cage. Seeing this, Susan reached down and cupped his balls in her hand, bobbled them and said sternly

“No rewards for bad behavior. Put your clothes back on.”

When Alan heard what had gone on between Susan and Steve he felt a twinge of jealousy. Up until that point he had been the only one Susan had disciplined. It was painful for Alan to express this, but he respected his feelings enough to bring it up that evening at dinner. This was the first time that jealousy had been expressed in the group! Susan responded first, saying

“Honey, thank you for saying that. I know it must have been difficult.”

Alan nodded, wondering if he had lost his place as Susan’s special guy.

Susan said to Alan

“You’re right that my disciplining Steve was an act of love. But the thing is, I have an unlimited amount of love for you three. I love you with all my heart. I also love Steve, and Marie!”

This was intense. Married folks didn’t usually speak so openly about loving other people but there it was, right there on the table next to the mashed potatoes.

Marie spoke next, primarily to Alan.

“For what it’s worth, it was also hard for me to watch Susan spanking Steve. It felt even more intimate than our sexual activities. I was afraid that I was losing something with Steve. You all know that I’ve been reluctant to participate in BDSM, but maybe I’m ready to change that!”

Marie rose from the table and motioned for Steve to join her as she walked into the living room. She sat on the edge of the couch, undid Steve’s pants and briefs as he stood in front of her, and held his caged cock and balls in her hand.

She said to him “I’m going to spank you now.”

“Why,” he complained. “I didn’t do anything wrong!”

“Because I want to. Is that a problem?”

Steve hesitated “I guess not.”

Marie pulled him down across her lap and spanked him in a lingering, sensual manner. As he was over her lap, Steve realized that the spanking he was receiving was something he had been wanting from Marie for a long time. He relished every slap and relaxed on Marie’s lap, taking comfort from her left hand on the small of his back and her legs looped over his, holding him in place. When she was finished she asked Alan to come to her and did the same for him. After the last swat she stood him up, saw how he was bulging in his cage, and teased him through the bars.

She said to Alan and Steve “I love you both very much!”

This was sort of a rite of passage for Marie. It was intimate like sex, but in a different way. She liked it.

Susan loved using the bondage equipment that Alan made. He got tremendous pleasure from designing and crafting fine pieces that he knew would be used on himself and Steve. He didn’t mind sharing his creations – it added to his enjoyment. Marie, who was initially reluctant to be involved with equipment, grew to enjoy using it as well. Sometimes she and Susan would discuss how and what they wanted to do with one or both of the men next. They compared the various qualities and characteristics of Alan’s implements and often offered creative suggestions to him for pieces he was working on. Alan absolutely loved this open discussion of his craft, as there really weren’t any other people with whom he could talk to about it.

One Saturday afternoon while they were enjoying a cup of tea Marie asked Susan if she could put into words what she got out of male chastity and bondage. Susan paused to think and then explained

“I can’t force a man to be in chastity. We both know that. He has to willingly participate, at least to put it on. Once he’s wearing a device I love the effect it has on him. I love how his focus becomes ME and what I want. Bondage is different. It’s more an exercise in raw power and control. He may think he wants me to have that control but once he’s bound he’s literally in my power. I love that power. I love that he’s willing to surrender himself to me. When I’m tightening those straps he’s MINE. When he’s tied spread eagle on the cross, exposed and vulnerable, the only thing that protects him from me is my good will. I can do whatever I want. Sometimes what I want to do is to inflict pain. There’s an intensity to pain that brings a focus we don’t normally have. And of course, there are the different kinds of pain that you get from different implements. For example, I know that when I whip Steve across his thighs it hurts him. When I release him and he falls down on his knees to kiss my feet I understand that he is both grateful for my whipping him and grateful for my stopping. The next day when he feels the welts he remembers who put them there. I like that!”

Marie listened to her friend talking. She had watched Susan put both Steve and Alan into different forms of bondage and subject them to different forms of painful discipline, and was still on the fence about it. At times it seemed… brutal. Listening to Susan though, she appreciated the combination of brutality and sensuality that was involved. In fact, as she listened she felt herself getting wet as she visualized herself in that position of power.

Susan watched Marie as she unconsciously touched herself between her legs, and completely understood the feelings Marie was having. She took Marie’s hand, walked with her over to a couch in light of the afternoon sun, and gently touched her breast. Marie’s body responded immediately, her nipple swelling to Susan’s touch. Susan peeled back her blouse and began licking and kissing both breasts. Marie moaned and pushed back into the couch, pulling Susan with her. Susan pulled off Marie’s pants and began fingering her. Just then Alan walked in with a bondage harness, a new creation of his that he wanted to show off. The women stopped themselves mid–fondle. Susan ordered him to strip, then she and Marie worked together to get him into the harness. It was a beautifully made creation of smooth, strong leather and fine brass fittings. When the final strap was fastened and tightened, he could barely move a finger.

“You can watch,” Susan told him. “But don’t touch” she said with a smile.

Marie and Susan resumed their passionate play. Binding Alan had only added to their pleasure. He was truly powerless and at their mercy! This time their mercy was to let him watch as they gave each other intense pleasure. The next time he was bound and helpless they might have something else in mind for him!

Susan focused her attention on Marie, using her hands, fingers, mouth and tongue to stimulate her everywhere she could reach. Marie’s passion climaxed, her whole body tensing as she came. Susan hugged her tightly, then gently released her. The warm sunlight washed over them.

“Wow,” Marie said when she recovered “That was great! How was it for you?” Susan smiled happily in response.

Susan and Marie kissed each other gently, then turned their attention back to Alan. He laughed, saying that he had just wanted to show them the new harness and to get help with a fitting--but it seemed to fit just fine! Alan said that watching them, bound as he was, was incredibly hot. It was like being in chastity but ten times more. He was in chastity so his penis couldn’t do anything but swell helplessly in its cage. But not being able to move any part of his body made his feeling of helplessness and submission that much more powerful! As they undid the straps that bound him they held him in a loving way. Alan relaxed into their arms and softly said that the bondage was so perfect because he knew that they loved him, and that they would protect him from real harm.

Susan was Steve’s supervisor at work. They tried their best to keep their new relationship secret, but it was difficult. Sometimes their hands would stray and touch each other. People did begin to notice the intimacy between them and started talking, as people will do in offices. Some co-workers knew that they were both married, and soon came to the conclusion that Susan and Steve were having an affair. One woman let her belief about this slip out when chatting with Susan. Susan didn’t deny the hint that she was cheating on her husband. The truth would have been more awkward to explain than the fiction!

Back home, Steve did most of the cooking for the household. He was a skilled amateur chef and enjoyed the work. One evening, while waiting for dinner to be ready, Marie and Susan were joking that since it seemed like Steve was already ‘chained to the stove,’ maybe they should really chain him there! When he heard this he slowly shook his head.

“Nope. Not gonna happen. When I’m cooking, I move. Did you ever notice how when I’m cooking there’s very little wasted motion? It’s like a dance, and you don’t chain a dancer!”

With that he handed them a plate of delicious warm hors d’oeuvre to snack on until the main entrée of stir fried vegetables with chicken, steamed broccoli with garlic, and brown rice with quinoa that he was preparing was ready. Nothing more was said about chaining him to the stove.

Their house was located on a large piece of property with tall, dense hedges surrounding it. In short, it was very private. With spring came the opportunity and need to be outside. There were many chores to be done and it was great to be outside in the sunshine. Steve and Alan were outside a lot. If the ladies wished, they would be naked, except for their chastity cages. Or, if either Susan or Marie were in the mood for bondage then they might be wearing collars, cuffs, harnesses – any of the things that Alan had so beautifully crafted in his workshop.

One fine day Susan and Marie decided on what they hoped would be an amusing and educational game. The base rings of the cages the men wore each had small rings on them suitable for attachments. The game the women had in mind involved coordinated movement. The men’s two rings were joined together by a short piece of light weight chain. If they moved together everything would be fine. But if they didn’t, such as if one stopped and the other started, or one turned left and the other turned right, they would both get a nasty pull on their balls. Starting out they were allowed to see as they were given instructions to go forward, stop, turn left or right, etc. Then there were sillier instructions like walking backwards as you’re turning left. Once they began to get the hang of it they were blindfolded, making things much more difficult! The final game was deciding, blindfolded, if the touch they were receiving came from Marie or Susan. A wrong answer would get a swat. A correct answer would earn a more sensual touch. But making things even more difficult, Marie and Susan reserved the right to switch places mid-touching. If Alan or Steve failed to detect the switch they would earn a swat or two.

There were also two variations of another game that they all enjoyed. Marie and Susan had the two guys stand together, either facing each other chest to chest or facing away, butt to butt. They would be tied together, very securely, and made to walk around. If they were facing each other their butts were fair game for playful spanks or swats with a crop. Also, facing in their cocks were often in contact. In cages, yes, but still in contact. If they were facing out their caged genitals were very inviting to the ladies to tease!

Chapter 4

One day Marie and Susan went into town for some shopping. Alan and Steve decided to use that time to clear up a tree that had been blown down in a storm. They wore appropriate clothing as they carried their tools into the woods. They got started, using a chain saw to cut the trunk into fireplace length logs and an ax to remove small branches. Then, something horrible happened. The ax slipped in Alan’s hands and the blade cut into his upper thigh. It was a deep, painful cut and was bleeding freely. Thinking quickly, Steve used his shirt to push against the wound to staunch the bleeding as he helped his friend walk towards the house. Steve got Alan into a car, went inside for the keys, and quickly drove off to a local hospital.

Once at the hospital things happened quickly. Alan was helped onto a gurney and wheeled into a small alcove in the ER. The resident and a nurse came in to examine Alan. She introduced herself as Doctor Silverman and her assistant as Nurse Abigail.

Doctor Silverman was a very intelligent woman who had studied diligently through college, medical school, her internships, and residency. She had always put her studies and professional obligations first and consequently had never had much of a social life. She did have an active imagination though, often imagining herself in a variety of sexual situations. Sometimes, when driving to work, she would daydream about being in a relationship with a man and ordering him about, forcing him by the power of her will to please her sexually in different ways. Other times, her daydreams took a different direction in which a woman would compel her to make love to her. She found both imaginary scenarios equally powerful and stimulating, which sometimes left her feeling confused about herself.

Doctor Silverman and Nurse Abigail quickly removed Alan’s bloody pants. Silverman asked Steve to wait in the waiting room and he complied. As she worked the doctor’s mind was very active. She asked Alan what had happened and decided that his explanation that his injury was the result of an accident was plausible, as he was wearing work clothes that had wood chips and sawdust on them. She concluded that the injury was accidental as Alan said it was. She couldn’t help but see the chastity cage, and asked Alan if he could remove it so they could do a more thorough examination. Alan was embarrassed to admit that he couldn’t; he didn’t have the key. The doctor thought she saw welts across his thighs, the sort of marks that a crop might leave. She wanted to rule out domestic abuse and delicately asked him how he might have gotten the marks. Alan hemmed and hawed, finally saying that he didn’t remember. Doctor Silverman straight out asked him if someone had hit him. He answered that he didn’t remember if it was Susan or Marie, but that it was OK. It was quite consensual and he didn’t mind a bit!

Doctor Silverman was satisfied that she had satisfied her legal responsibilities in questioning him, and proceeded to inject a local anesthetic and to suture the wound. She then applied a topical antibiotic and a dressing. She told Alan that she wanted him to return to the ER in two days because she wanted to make sure there was no infection and that healing was progressing correctly.

Later, when she was alone Doctor Silverman let herself experience the emotions she had kept in check during the examination and the procedure. Here was a man who was clearly in a relationship in which he was kept in chastity, even while doing physical labor and who was physically disciplined, by two women! And she didn’t know what else they might be doing, but it seemed that they were living one of her dreams!

She could not get Alan and his women out of her mind.

Two days later Alan returned to the ER, accompanied by a woman who introduced herself as Susan, his wife. Doctor Silverman brought them into an examination room, pulled the privacy curtain, and asked Alan to remove his pants. She removed the dressing and saw that all was well. She also couldn’t help but notice that he wasn’t wearing a cage that day. She valiantly fought her impulse to comment on that, but failed. She cleared her throat and said,

“Hmm, I see that you’re not, uhhhh…” She didn’t know how to proceed.

Susan looked her in the eyes and offered with a smile, “Locked up?”

Doctor Silverman blushed and said “I’m sorry. It’s none of my business. It’s just that, uh, my whole life I’ve fantasized about uh … I’m sorry. Please, you can get dressed now.”

“I’d like for you to come back in six days so I can remove the stitches” she added.

Normally a nurse would remove stitches, but six days later when Alan returned accompanied by Marie who also introduced herself as his wife, Doctor Silverman said that she would do it herself. They all went back into an examination room. Snip, pull, snip, pull--the stitches were out in no time at all. This time Alan was wearing a cage. Doctor Silverman threw her natural and professional caution to the winds and said

“Oh, I see that you’re back in that, uh, device… Is it comfortable?”

Alan and Marie looked at each other and smiled. When Alan had returned from the ER after the accident and everything was peaceful in the house they had talked about his public “outing.” They all agreed that it was no big deal after all. They were all adults and could do as they wished. They did agree that the doctor seemed unduly interested in Alan’s cage, but they certainly understood why. After all, they all found it interesting as well!

Alan replied “Yes, it is.” He thought he knew what she wanted and asked her, “Would you like to touch it?”

She flushed red, her mind in a whirl. She thought “If not now, when?” and she answered “Yes, I would… if it’s OK?”

“Sure,” said Alan. “It’s OK. I’m used to being handled” as he chuckled.

She reached down, gingerly picked up the cage complete with penis within, squeezed the cage and put it down.

“Thank you very much,” she said as she struggled to regain her professional demeanor.

“You’re very welcome” Marie said.

Marie felt Doctor Silverman’s longing and, being in a generous mood, offered

“Would you like to stop by our house for tea sometime? When do you get off work?”

Doctor Silverman’s first instinct was to decline with thanks, but then she decided that for once in her life she was going to act instead of dream!

She accepted “I get off work at five. Would that be convenient?”

At 5:30 that afternoon Wendy Silverman rang the bell. Marie welcomed her in and they walked into the living room where Susan joined them.

“I’m so glad you came Doctor…”

“Please, call me Wendy. I’m not at work now.”

“Of course, Wendy. I’m Susan and this is Marie. I know we met at the hospital but this is… different. We’d love to know more about you! How long have you been a doctor? Do you like it? Are you in any relationship?”

Just then Steve came in, greeted Wendy, and asked if anybody cared for some coffee or tea.

They gave him their orders and, “Coming right up.” he said

It turned out that Wendy was 31 years old, had been a doctor for 4 years, enjoyed the work and was single. She was tall, 5’ 10”, had short brown hair, regular features and in general had an unremarkable appearance. The four friends didn’t quite know how to bring up the ‘elephant in the room;’ the unusual living arrangement that they had. Just then Alan came in with his latest creation that he wanted to show off. He saw the doctor and greeted her with thanks for the care she had given him. He had just finished a leather collar. It was 2 ½“ wide, had three D rings fastened around it and was tooled in an intricate, beautiful design.

“I guess this is why you came, Wendy.” Susan said. “Isn’t it?”

Wendy blushed and acknowledged that she was certainly fascinated.

“Let’s put it on you, Alan, and see how it looks.”

Susan took the collar from him, put it around his neck and buckled it securely. She put her right index finger into the D ring in front and pulled him towards her. Alan was delighted to have his creation put to use immediately!

“What a beautiful piece of work,” she admired.

“Wendy, come take a closer look.”

Wendy stood, approached Alan, and with her heart pounding asked if it was OK to touch. He nodded. With that permission granted she let her hands go up to the collar to explore the intricate work, inhaling the aroma of fresh leather. She felt the coolness of the steel rings. She was getting quite wet between her legs and felt that she was in heaven.

Marie and Susan watched this little vignette unfold. They saw the pleasure Wendy was getting from handling Alan’s collar although they had no idea how long it had been that she had wanted to do that with a man. Susan picked up a leash, snapped it onto the front D ring and offered it to Wendy, who accepted it gratefully.

“How about his hands?” Wendy asked

“How right you are!” Marie agreed.

She produced two wrist cuffs, asked Alan to hold his hands out, buckled them on and used a very short piece of chain to join them together behind his back.

“May I?” Wendy asked Marie as she started to lead Alan.

“Absolutely,” Marie responded. “Enjoy yourself!”

Alan was greatly enjoying himself. He loved being bound and receiving attention. He felt himself trying to get hard inside his cage. Wendy asked Alan if he was caged and if it was OK with him if she felt it on him. He smiled and nodded. Wendy reached down and unbuckled his pants, which fell to the floor. She reached around, cupped his buttock with her hand then moved that hand around to feel his cock and balls through his briefs. She shortened her grip on the leash and pulled up, compelling Alan to stand straight or be strangled. He made a choking sound as she reached inside his underpants, grabbed his package firmly and gave it a little twist. She gave the leash another little tug upwards, increasing the pull on Alan’s neck. As she pulled the leash up Wendy put her face right next to Alan’s. She wanted to look right into his eyes as she had him in her power and she wanted him to see her very clearly. She wanted him to know that it was Wendy who was controlling him.

Alan suddenly found himself in a difficult situation to navigate. He was certainly heavy enough so that if he wanted to he could simply overpower her arm with his weight. But if he did that he would break the ‘mood of the scene’, which he didn’t want to do. But this was scary; he’d never been in such an extreme situation or as suddenly. He wanted to play his submissive role but it took all of his will power to do that. His breath rasped in and out as he continued to submit to his strangulation.

Wendy was amazed at herself. She was actually doing things that she had dreamed about for years. She was tremendously excited by her exercise of power and knew that she wanted to do this more! She slowly released the pressure, handed the leash back to Susan and thanked her, feeling a tremendous sense of satisfaction and completeness.

Wendy unfastened his hands from behind him, thanked Alan, and asked if he was all right. He said he was, that her almost strangling him was a very intense experience and that being so completely and blatantly in her power was both frightening and exciting for him! He said, with an embarrassed grin, that talking about it now made him hard again, just like he was during the actual experience. Wendy smiled at him and reached down to confirm what he had just said.

After that encounter they all sat down again in the living room to chat. There was an awkwardness in the room. Susan and Marie had helped facilitate a very intimate interaction between Alan and Wendy, who barely knew each other. It was difficult to go back to exchanging introductory information after such an intense exchange between the two.

Marie broke the ice and dove right in.

“Wendy, the four of us have a very special relationship. We love each other and we take care of each other. Susan and I are in charge. Steve and Alan love us, love each other and love to be under our control.”

Alan continued where Marie had left off.

“The physical aspects of their control are important to Steve and I but that’s certainly not the only thing. I love bondage and I accept their discipline. I know that it’s offered in love and I welcome it in that spirit. If I ever felt that the love wasn’t there it would be terrible for me. I doubt that I could continue.”

Wendy listened intently. She was amazed that such a complex relationship existed and had continued for three years. She was deeply envious of Susan and Marie and said so. Their lives mirrored and exceeded her fantasies. She described how she had ignored her sexual urges in favor of her educational and professional demands. She didn’t see how she could satisfy both. Seeing what these people had was making her rethink her priorities and she felt sad for what she didn’t have.

Susan broke a brief silence saying,

“Wendy, you’re young. You have a long life ahead of you. I think that you should regard the past as being just that--the past. If you want to do things differently, now is a great time to start!”

“I-I-I don’t know where to start, or what to do.” Wendy said softly.

Alan helped, “Start out by signing up on FetLife. Also, there are munches in the area. We’ll give you the particulars. You can start going to those and see who you might meet.”

When Wendy left their home her mind was swimming with excitement. Her well-ordered life was in for some changes. She would continue to live her professional life as a respected doctor; she loved the work and saw no reason for that to change. But she was determined that the parts of her that had been suppressed for so long would be liberated, NOW!

As Wendy’s car pulled out of the driveway Alan extended his left arm to Marie, who cuddled into him. He eased them both down onto a sofa and grazed her left breast with his right hand, discovering that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Marie responded with a little gasp, moving her chest towards his hand. Alan caressed her nipple through the thin fabric of her blouse. Her nipple stiffened in response. He cupped her breast, supporting it while he gently squeezed her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Her breathing quickened. He moved on to her right breast, circling the nipple with the tips of his fingers. The nipple responded, begging for attention that Alan was only too glad to provide. He reached down, opened her pants and slid his hand over her mound, gently grazing her panties. His fingers went further, softly squeezing her butt then tracing the outline of her panties. He proceeded to wander under them, brushing her short, soft hair. Finally he pushed her panties aside and began tantalizing her cleft, finding the spots that caused her to arch up towards his hand in delight. She was soaking wet as he stroked, timing his motion to match hers. She came with a final convulsion, the walls of her pussy contracting around his two fingers. As she came he ceased his motion and held her tightly.

After a few minutes Marie languidly removed the chain from around her neck. Grasping the key, she reached down and unlocked Alan’s cage. During their lovemaking his cage was filled to bursting and pulling against his balls, but now he was more relaxed. Marie gently stroked his penis. It woke up, growing in her hand.

“I want you inside of me,” she murmured into his ear. “I want you to come inside of me.”

Marie scratched his back hard with her nails, knowing that he liked that. She reached as far down as she could and scratched the backs of his thighs then up onto his buttocks. Alan was rigid and ready. He felt her pussy; it was wet!

He whispered, “Are you ready?”

“Oh yes, oh yes,” she cried.

Alan slowly entered her, delighting in her silky wetness. He went as far in as he could. Marie reached her feet up onto his legs, pulling him into her even more. He began thrusting, slowly. In and out, in and out. It had been weeks since he had last come. Alan whispered that he couldn’t last long. Marie pulled him into her even deeper saying

“Come when you’re ready. I want you to come!”

Alan came explosively, thrusting powerfully into her. His hot semen flooded deep inside of her, triggering Marie to come yet again. Alan’s thrusts slowed, then ceased.

He began breathing again. They laughed softly, delighted by their experience. They were delighted to be in each other’s arms, and delighted to be able to give and receive so much pleasure.

Susan watched all of this hungrily. She turned to Steve, ordering him to strip and lie down on his back. She unlocked and removed his cage, just in case she wanted access to his penis. She told him to keep his hands at his sides; no touching. This was a form of mental restraint. Susan removed her own pants and her thong and lowered herself onto his mouth. She softly asked him to make her come. Steve began with gentle suction then began using his tongue. He darted in and out, touching her most sensitive areas. He licked her labia and worked his tongue as deep inside her as he could reach. He held it still as Susan rode up and down on it. He started to reach up to caress her but she stopped him with a word. His mouth work was superb but Susan wanted more. Susan moved down and mounted his penis which was rock hard and ready. She impaled herself on his cock and came almost immediately, loudly. Steve came just after her, his semen leaking out. Susan moved back up to Steve’s mouth and instructed him to clean her and swallow every drop. He proceeded to lick and suck and swallow his own cum until she was spotless. As Steve worked Susan had another, albeit smaller, orgasm. Finally Steve was finished. Alan handed him a moist towel to clean himself.

It was very unusual that all four of them had orgasms more or less at the same time. They opened up a bottle of wine and sat around drinking and talking. Alan spoke,

“The sex is great and the fetish play is incredible, but the best thing in the world is being part of this foursome. I love you all!”

The other three responded “Amen.”

Susan turned to Steve with a smile, and asked “So what’s for dinner?”

Part 2 Chapter 1

Winter came early and with it came long, dark nights, howling winds, and bone chilling cold. The Foursome’s house was warm and snug but venturing outside was an exercise in survival, so they tended to stay inside except when they had to go to work or for necessary errands.

Browsing an on-line forum one day, Marie found a very interesting ad:

Mid Winter Retreat for Women and Obedient Men

Come join us for a week long frolic on the warm Caribbean island of Querida

Secret Bay Resort

Women and Chaste Men only.

All Men Shall Be in Chastity

Single men shall wear devices provided by management

Keys can be checked out by women

Everyone at the resort (staff included) will be into the “fun and games”

Jan. 13 – Jan. 20 Inquire for details

This sounded wonderful! She passed the information around at dinner. The others were interested as well so Marie said she’d get more information.

When Marie called, a woman answered.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

When Marie started to ask about the retreat the woman was a bit abrupt.

“Do you know what kind of people the retreat is for?” she asked.

Marie was definitely put off by her attitude but she persisted.

“The ad said ‘Women and Obedient Men’ and that’s what we’re interested in. The people coming would be myself and my husband, plus another couple. I think you’re being rather rude. Are you always this way to potential customers?”

“I’m sorry,” she said. “It’s just that I’ve been getting a lot of calls from people who somehow don’t see the ‘Obedient or Chaste’ part. You obviously saw it. If you don’t mind my asking, could you please describe what sort of things you and your friends like to do? I mean about obedience. We’re expecting over 100 people and I want to be sure we have a compatible group.”

“Well, ordinarily I don’t talk to strangers over the phone about our personal affairs but I understand why you’re asking. We just do the normal stuff. We use male chastity, bondage, and discipline on our men. Does that meet your criteria?”

“Oh yes, absolutely. Thanks for sharing that information! My name’s Mona.”

Mona laughed, saying she enjoyed hearing Marie say that what they do was “normal stuff.”

“Let me tell you everything about the facility and the island.”

With that, Mona gave Marie a full description. It really did sound great! They had all the sports and facilities you would expect on a Caribbean vacation island as well as a full complement of bondage and associated equipment for general use. They also had many activities scheduled that were intended to be ‘mixers’ to make it easier to meet other people.

Mona asked what kind of accommodations Marie wanted. When she heard “A cabin for four with two king beds” Mona chuckled again, saying she thought there might be a few things they do together that Marie hadn’t thought to mention. Marie just smiled.

When Marie described her conversation to the others, everyone was enthusiastic. The thought of hot sun, warm water, and good food where they could be completely open about the way they lived their lives was enticing. They agreed that they would go, assuming they could all get the same vacation days off at work, which ended up being no issue at all. Some co-workers at Susan and Steve’s office exchanged knowing smiles when they learned that the two were going on vacation at the same time.

Packing was an interesting experience for this trip. In addition to the beachwear that one would normally take on vacation, there were all sorts of other things that they wanted to bring: cuffs, collars, harnesses, paddles, ropes and chains – all the little things that enhanced their lives together. There wasn’t room for everything, so they had to make hard choices about what to leave behind. Poor things!

At the airport, they waited at the gate to board the plane. Almost everyone around there was going on vacation but they did wonder if anybody else might happen to be going to the same place they were. They tried to not be too obvious as they scrutinized the passengers.

Susan whispered to Alan “I bet they are,” looking at a statuesque, beautiful woman with a shorter, powerful looking man. “I don’t think so” he replied. “I think he’s the boss.”

“I’m going to ask” Susan said as she ambled towards them.

“Hi, I’m Susan,” she said. “You’re going on vacation, of course. Will you be staying at a resort?” she asked with a smile.

The woman smiled in return and replied that yes, they were going on vacation and that they would be staying at a resort called Secret Bay.

Susan was delighted. “So are we! We’re so looking forward to this week. Have you been there before?”

The woman introduced herself as Alicia and her companion as Robert. They had come last year for the first time and had an outstanding experience. Susan and Alicia walked away from the crowd so they could have a little bit of privacy as they got to know each other. They were both strong, assertive women in relationships with wonderful men who were very happy to have their women in charge. When Susan got around to telling Alicia about the living arrangements that she and her friends enjoyed, Alicia was stunned that such a situation had survived.

“Not just survived. Thrived!” Susan said.

Alicia was very impressed, and envious!

They walked back to the gate area and Susan introduced Alicia to Marie, Alan and Steve. Alicia introduced Robert to the group as well. They all looked at each other, wondering if they would be intimate in the near future. They were very eager to get to their destination.

When they disembarked from the plane on Querida the first thing they experienced was the air. It washed over them in a warm, fragrant embrace. Simply breathing was a joyful pleasure. They walked into the terminal, collected their bags and saw a smiling man holding a sign the said “Secret Bay Resort.” As they walked towards him they saw others, including their new friends Alicia and Robert, approaching him as well.

“Welcome, welcome to my beautiful island. My name is John.” He spoke in a gentle, lilting accent. “Did you have a good flight? Here, let me help you with that.”

John checked their names against a list he had, loaded everyone into his minibus and they were off. He drove away from the airport on the narrow, two lane main road. Everyone was looking out the open windows, admiring the unfolding scenes of azure and green water, steep mountains and lush fields. As they drove on there were fewer and fewer houses. Finally they arrived at their destination, Secret Bay Resort. They passed through a gate attended to by a guard and entered a beautiful landscaped paradise. Tropical plants were everywhere, colorful birds were flying overhead, and a soft breeze caressed them. The group of 12 people was invited to come to a shaded grove for an orientation. There were 4 couples, 2 single men and 2 single women in their group. The directors of the resort, Jayne and Jules, spoke to them.

“First of all, Welcome to all” Jayne said. “We’re delighted to have you here! I hope to get to know each of you. If there is anything you want or need, or have any questions, please ask any of the staff, myself, or Jules. You truly are our guests now and we want you all to have the best possible experience!”

Even more than her words, Jayne’s whole being expressed love, welcome and acceptance.

Jules continued, “As you know, one of the essentials of the Secret Bay experience is that all men are to be in chastity. The only time a man is to be out of his cage is when a woman wants him to be or when a she has him in bondage. After, he is to be locked again. That’s clear, right? We do this so all the women can feel safe.” He paused, “And also to reinforce the fact that women are in control here. I think we have two single men in this group…” He looked around, saw them “Hi, after the orientation please come with me to the fitting room for your devices.”

“One more thing... “As you know we are clothing optional here but men are expected to be bare in the pubic area at all times to show that they are following the chastity rule.”

Jayne invited the guests to register, get unpacked and then explore the grounds.

Their ‘cabin’ was a beautiful little house on a gentle rise overlooking the ocean. It had views to the east, south and west and would provide spectacular sunrise and sunset views. They leapt onto the beds and lay there, drinking in the intoxicating mixture of the gentle sounds of the surf and the warm breeze laden with the sweet smells of the tropics.

Marie stirred first, saying to Steve and Alan “OK guys, let’s get you ready for being out in public. Get your clothes off.” While they stripped she dug into their toy bag, pulling out their collars. “We may as well do it right” she said with a mischievous grin as she continued digging and produced leashes. Steve and Alan stood still while Marie buckled collars on their necks and snapped leashes onto the collars. They were, of course, wearing their chastity devices as usual. Susan watched and offered the comment that Marie had certainly come a long way since they first met.

Steve was feeling self-conscious about going out in public like this. Until now all of their activities had been done in private. This felt like a big, scary step. Susan tried to reassure him, pointing out that this was a safe place and that everyone at the resort was into the same thing. He took a deep breath and said “OK, I can do this.”

Susan and Marie wore extremely revealing swim suits as they led Steve and Alan out of the cabin, each at the end of a leash.

The women used leashes because they liked to reinforce their position of control over Alan and Steve, and to let other people see what their relationships were. Also because they knew that Alan and Steve liked it too. For the guys, the leashes were just one more demonstration to them that their women loved them enough to want to keep them close and under control. The click of the leash’s snap was a comforting signal to Alan and Steve that they were in their woman’s hands. In the same way, their chastity cages were intended to keep what Susan and Marie valued safe, secure and under their control.

Their first destination was the beach. The sun was warm on them as they walked into the clear, warm water. Up to their ankles, knees, crotch, then chest, they continued walking until they were floating and swimming. It felt so good to be absorbing warmth from the sun and water!

Steve and Alan were also happy in the water because it provided them with concealment of their “private” parts which, here, were very public. Although they liked and accepted being in chastity and bondage, they were still feeling shaky about being that way in public view. Even at the resort.

When they came out of the water they looked around for the first time. Men and women were lounging on the sand. It looked like a normal beach scene, until you looked more closely. The men were all wearing chastity devices covering their penises to different degrees, with different styles of gleaming steel and shiny plastic. Some of the men were also adorned with collars or other pieces of fetish wear. Some of the women were nude, while others were wearing skimpy swim wear. Some were holding paddles, whips and the like; some were not. They tried not to stare.

The group of four walked slowly along, the men tethered by their leashes. Alan saw Alicia, whom they had met at the airport. He felt a pang of shyness. He was naked, after all, wearing only his cage and collar. Alicia was stunning, wearing a thong and nothing else. Alan overcame his shyness and greeted her. She was very happy to see him and the others and after asking Marie if it was OK, gave him a big hug. As she sensually pressed her breasts against his chest Alan felt a definite stirring within his cage. She suspected she might be having that effect on him and casually let her hand drop to his crotch, her fingers playing with his balls. Marie felt this was getting a bit out of hand and gave Alan’s leash a tug to move him along.

“Alicia,” she said. “That was more than a hug. Please ask me if you want more.”

Alicia apologized profusely. “You’re right. I’m so sorry.”

“That’s alright. We all get carried away sometimes. I guess it’s easy to forget ourselves when we’re in a place like this.”

Marie forgave Alicia but the experience put her on edge.

Robert, Alicia’s companion, was standing there while this was going on. He was wearing only his cage and seemed to be completely unfazed by Alicia; maybe she frequently went a little too far. In any case, no harm was done. They were still friends and the group, now six, slowly moved along.

Coming upon some unique wooden structures, it wasn’t hard to figure out what they were for. There was a horizontal bar with shackles at the bottom of each leg. The other structure, close to the horizontal bar, was a thick pole implanted in the sand with cuffs attached to a rope and winch on top, and more ropes on the bottom.

Susan had Alan’s leash in her hand and pulled him right next to her. “You’re going to be on one or the other. Any preference?”

Alan silently pointed to the pole with his chin. Susan led him there and attached the cuffs to each wrist. She began winching it up but stopped halfway. She unclipped his leash then bent down to attach his ankles to the lower ropes, spreading his legs apart about 18 inches. He tried closing his legs but the ropes would not allow it. Susan continued winching until Alan’s arms were high over his head. As the cuffs pulled tighter, he grasped the ropes to take strain off his wrists. He was truly helpless in this tropical play land! Susan began caressing him lovingly on his back, arms, legs, and buttocks. He loved this part and squirmed in appreciation, but he feared what might come next. She reached between his legs to grasp his caged cock and balls, pulling them back and capturing the entire package in the loop of the leash. She then used that as a handle to pull everything back even further. She handed the leash to Marie, and after asking her to maintain the tension, began spanking him with her hand. Every spank put a vibration into his cock and balls. It was an extraordinary sensation he had never had before. Alan moaned with appreciation. After fifteen or twenty spanks Susan unclipped Steve’s leash, doubled it over and started using it as a whip. This was more serious and Alan’s appreciative sounds were replaced with gasps of pain.

After a few more strikes Susan was done. Alan’s back was marked with six red lines, welts from the lashing Susan had delivered. She untied his ankles, released his balls, lowered his arms and uncuffed him. As he sank into her arms Susan hugged and comforted Alan. Alan accepted the discipline Susan had inflicted on him. He didn’t know why she had done it, and he wouldn’t ask her. It was simply part of the whole of their relationship. He kissed her on the mouth and she returned it with passion.

Alicia watched as Susan bound, caressed, spanked and whipped Alan. She understood that Susan was sending her a very clear message: “He’s mine!”

Susan had been feeling a bit insecure about her men with all the beautiful dominant women around. Alicia’s actions a few minutes ago were the icing on the cake. She was stunning and clearly felt no hesitation about taking what she wanted. How many of the other women at the resort were the same? Susan wanted to make sure that Alan and Steve knew where home was – in her or Marie’s arms. This was her way of telling the guys that they were hers, and Marie’s, and it worked. Susan’s actions reminded Alan and Steve that the bondage, discipline, love and kindness that they lived for were right here, with Susan and Marie.

Part 2 Chapter 2

Marie and Steve were eager to explore the reef that was just off shore with snorkeling gear. They checked out equipment and got advice on the best spots to explore while Susan and Alan walked over to the bar.

Marie left her skimpy little bathing suit on the beach, wanting to be totally free in the water. As soon as they put their faces into the water they were treated to an explosion of color and activity beneath the surface. Beautiful fish darted about, orange and red soft coral swayed in the currents, staghorn coral jutted up from below – it was breathtaking. Steve alternated between looking at the natural splendor and looking at Marie in all of her natural splendor. Her breasts, floating free, bobbed in the water. The curves of her behind tempted his hands. He eventually gave in to temptation and began caressing her. He first swam under her and gently touched her nipples, which were a little puckered up from the water. He reached for her vajay and seeing her assent, began pleasuring her. His attention woke her desire. Suddenly the natural beauty around them lost focus. She wanted Steve and she wanted him now. She turned away, gestured to him to follow, and swam back to shore to collect her bathing suit. They got out of the water, walked the short way to their cabin and dropped their gear on the porch. Marie pulled Steve inside, lay back on the bed while spreading her legs and ordered, “Kiss me. Now.”

Steve was happy to oblige. He kneeled in front of her and parted her lips with his fingers. His tongue began probing inside, looking for her most sensitive spots. The salt from the sea mingled with her natural aroma, presenting Steve with a lovely perfume as he darted his tongue deeper inside. Marie writhed on the bed as Steve reached up and tantalized her breasts. He withdrew his hands and slid them under her rear. His fingers crept towards her anus; she loved that feeling!

Suddenly, another pair of hands was on her breasts!

Susan and Alan had silently entered the room. Alan was caressing her breasts while Susan began sensuously scratching Steve’s back. Susan’s hands continued down and gently grabbed his balls, feeling how his cock was straining against its cage. Alan kissed Marie’s nipples, flicking them back and forth with his tongue. As Alan’s hands wandered down Marie’s belly towards her vajay Steve shifted his attention to Susan. She had him get up on the bed on his back and straddled his face with her pussy, inviting him to satisfy her. She invited his hands to play with her breasts as he probed with his tongue, in and out. Susan’s excitement grew. Her juices flowed out onto his face. He shifted from using his tongue to suctioning. He sucked her lips into his mouth and then licked her lips with his tongue, inside his mouth. Steve was very good at what he was doing and Susan’s excitement grew. She pulled his head even more firmly into her pussy and came, with waves of delight spreading across her whole body.

Alan buried his head between Marie’s legs, lapping at her lower lips, opening them further and further. He plunged his long tongue inside her, wiggling it until he felt her orgasm begin. He kept his tongue still until her contractions slowed and stopped. Marie gasped and shuddered as she experienced her climax.

The two women lay on the bed, satiated.

Steve and Alan were dripping from their cages, their balls aching with frustration. They had each enjoyed the orgasms that they had given their women but were feeling very needy of more sexual attention. Alan reached over and gently touched Steve’s balls, lingering between his thighs. Steve inhaled sharply. He spread his legs to give Alan easier access. Alan delicately brushed his fingers across Steve’s butt, then that special area below the balls. Steve reached out to Alan’s hairy chest, found his little nipples and squeezed. Alan gasped. It was like a jolt of electricity went through his body. He grabbed Steve’s butt hard and pulled him to him. Their caged penises bumped against each other. They were so close, but they couldn’t touch. They desperately wanted to fondle each other and bring each other to a spurting conclusion.

By now Susan and Marie were watching. The two men looked at them imploringly. Susan and Marie looked at each other, shook their heads, looked at their men, shook their heads and said “No, not this time. We want you for ourselves. We’re going to want your big, thick, manly cocks for ourselves. Later.”

The men moaned. This was not the first time they had been denied. They knew they would survive and imagining what their women wanted to do with their ‘big, thick, manly cocks’ was a consolation that helped make their present discomfort more bearable. But, oh, how they didn’t want to wait! Such is the value of a chastity cage. It enforces patience.

The next morning they were strolling near a wooded area when they came across another couple. The man was seated on a chair-like piece of equipment. His arms were extended straight out from his sides, strapped to a piece of wood, like a crucifixion. His legs were strapped apart, with his balls and cock hanging unsupported. He was totally vulnerable but seemed very much at ease. He was blindfolded. They weren’t going to disturb what was obviously a private time but the woman looked up and gave them a cheerful “Hello, I’m Melissa and this is Aaron.” Aaron, of course, couldn’t see them but he said hi as well.

When the foursome had introduced themselves Melissa explained that she and Aaron were training his awareness of her. The skill they were honing was for him to know where here hand was when he couldn’t see it with his eyes. He was already superbly attuned to Melissa and usually knew where her hand was but they wanted him to get even better. Alan noticed the collar Aaron was wearing and commented on how beautifully made it was. Aaron thanked him and said that they had won it at a competition a few months ago. Melissa took Aaron’s blindfold off so when he saw them again he would know who they were. Then it went back on as the training continued. The foursome said goodbye and continued their walk.

Two gardeners were working, trimming shrubs. Susan and Marie both noticed how, in accordance with policy, even these men were wearing cages. It made them all feel totally at ease.

As they neared the pool Alan thought he saw someone he knew. He pointed towards a woman whose back was to them. “Isn’t that … Doctor Wendy?” It was, and she was talking to a handsome man. They greeted her and she was delighted to see them.

“Alan! Susan! Marie! Steve! I’m so happy to see you! Isn’t this a great place?”

Her excitement was contagious. She introduced her male friend, Ted, and invited the group to join them.

Marie noticed that Wendy was wearing the distinctive resort key to the lock for Ted’s cage.

“Well, sure, for a minute. We don’t want to intrude.”

Wendy seemed like a new person. Marie couldn’t help but comment on how happy she seemed. Wendy acknowledged that, looked down for a moment, then looking at each of them in turn said that it was really all thanks to the foursome. She said that her chance encounter with Alan and his injury, followed by her visiting them and their gracious welcome, had helped her turn a big corner in her life. She was still working as a doctor of course, but her personal life was far richer than it had ever been. She had become comfortable giving her dominant side permission to assert itself. Her uncertainty was replaced by confidence. As if to prove a point she reached over to Ted, hooked his collar with her finger, and pulled him close to her.

“I think you like this part of me, don’t you?”

Ted appreciated the attention and leaned forward, kissing her neck. “Very much” he said.

Susan leaned over, and to everyone’s surprise including her own, softly kissed Wendy on her lips. Wendy hesitated for a moment and then returned the kiss, which contained a hint of passion.

Susan whispered in her ear, “I think you’re very, very sexy.”

Wendy blushed and smiled back at her. Ever so gently she touched Susan’s cheek and looked up. “Maybe later!”

The next morning at breakfast, Wendy saw Susan and went over to her. She shyly asked if Susan would like her to visit her in their cabin this afternoon. Susan’s heart gave a little lurch as Wendy suggested what Susan assumed would be a passionate encounter.

“Sure. We’re in the Pelican cabin, by the beach. How about 5 o’clock?” Susan offered.

Wendy touched Susan’s finger as she softly said okay.

The group took a sailboat out after breakfast. The resort had several 18 foot sloops available for guests; you just had to demonstrate a basic level of competency with the boat. Alan and Marie had both done a lot of sailing and showed that they were skilled handling the boat. They decided to sail part way around the island to a secluded beach. They took a lunch, towels, sunscreen and water and cast off! Alan started on the helm with Marie handling the jib. He eased the main sheet slightly and fell off to a beam reach. I t was a glorious day with a scattering of puffy white clouds and a breeze of about 15 knots. The sea was calm and the boat slid smoothly through the water. When they came to a headland they had to tack. After explaining the procedure to Susan and Steve, Alan put the tiller over, calling “helm’s a lee,” just like in the old days of his youth. The boat’s motion on the new tack was a little rougher. Spray came up, getting them wet. There were only two options: try to huddle out of the spray or face it head on and fiercely yell out Arghhhh, pirate fashion. Giggling profusely at themselves, they all became pirates!

When they arrived at the beach they decided to beach the boat, rather than anchoring it. They found themselves in a lovely, secluded cove. Palm trees lined the edge of the sand, pelicans were diving for fish. Ah, how perfect! They frolicked on the sand, splashed in the water, ate sandwiches and drank wine. They were all so glad they had come to Querida and the resort instead of staying home in the snow. Alan and Steve built a wonderful sand castle while Susan and Marie wandered along the beach collecting seashells. They used some of the seashells to form battlements on the sand castle the guys built.

Marie asked Susan “Where do you think it’ll go with you and Wendy?”

“I don’t know, but I’ve got the sense that she craves to be under the control of a strong woman. Like me!” Susan grinned.

Marie was skipper on the way back. She encouraged Steve and Susan to each take a turn at the tiller and taught them some of the basics of sailing. When they were back at Secret Bay Marie skillfully brought the boat to the dock, luffing the sails at just the right moment so the boat lost its way and stopped right where she wanted.

They were back at their cabin by 4 o’clock, took showers and flopped down on the beds. Being out on the water all day had knocked them out, and soon they were all gently snoring.

Wendy arrived precisely at 5 o’clock, the appointed time. She knocked softly, then a bit harder. Susan woke at the second knocking, realized it was Wendy and stumbled to the door to let her in wearing only a pair of panties.

“Wendy, I’m so sorry. We were out on a boat and … were taking a nap.”

“Oh, that’s okay. We can get together another time.” There was disappointment in Wendy’s voice.

By now Susan was more alert. “No, no. I’m fine now. Please, let’s sit out on the porch.”

They sat next to each other on a couch that was on the roofed porch. Neither spoke. Susan reached out and idly played with Wendy’s long hair. Wendy made a happy little sound as she edged closer to Susan. Susan put a finger under Wendy’s jaw, lifted her head and offered a kiss. Wendy responded eagerly, exploring Susan’s lips with her tongue as the kiss became long and passionate. When Susan gently touched Wendy’s nipple she gave a gasp and held Susan’s hand against her breast. “Yes, yes, please” she murmured. Susan lay Wendy down on the couch and leisurely explored her body. Wendy was wearing a filmy, almost transparent gown that Susan left on her for the time being. She stroked Wendy through the silky smoothness, just barely touching her breasts, belly, thighs, arms, and between her legs. Wendy unconsciously raised her hips, seeking more contact from Susan’s wandering hand. Wendy parted her gown on top, fully exposing her breasts to Susan’s mouth and tongue. Her nipples were exquisitely sensitive, responding to the slightest touch. Susan continued down to Wendy’s pussy. She gently probed with her tongue, found her way in and parted Wendy’s lips. Wendy had her hands on Susan’s head, softly stroking her hair as Susan alternately sucked and licked her to an explosive, shuddering climax. Susan came up next to Wendy and lay against her, the warm breeze caressing them both. The sun, low in the sky, cast a golden glow over them.

Wendy began slowly bestowing kisses, as light as a butterfly’s wings, onto Susan. Beginning at the forehead, she continued kissing her closed eyes, ears, cheeks, neck, and shoulders. She continued down to Susan’s breasts, chest, hips, thighs, knees, and even her feet. Susan lay there, luxuriating in Wendy’s gentle attention, her skin fresh from the shower and warm from the sun. Wendy nudged Susan to roll over and began stroking her buttocks; first almost imperceptibly lightly then with increasing pressure. Her hand went all the way between her cheeks, her fingers circling Susan’s anus. Susan was frantic with desire, moving her butt towards Wendy’s hand, encouraging more and more attention as excited little yips of passion escaped her lips. Wendy looked around, found a bottle of lotion and opened it. She put some lotion on her hand and slowly let one finger probe Susan’s pucker. As she went further in, Susan’s breathing came in gasps. Wendy added a second finger, sliding in and out and pushing against the sides. Keeping that hand in Susan’s ass to continue its sensual motions, Wendy’s other hand began exploring Susan’s pussy. She parted the lips and dipped into the wet recesses, gently stroking the delicate folds.

Susan’s orgasm built slowly. She felt it coming, coming, and coming until it engulfed her, washing over her like waves in the ocean.

As they lay in each other’s arms on the couch with the sun and warm breeze washing over them, neither spoke. Words weren’t needed.

Susan’s mind was whirling. Her coupling with Wendy had been extraordinary. She knew she didn’t want to lose her. She was also aware that the close relationship her foursome enjoyed was based on trust and devotion to the group and that she didn’t want to do anything that would jeopardize the group. She decided that she had to talk to Alan, Marie and Steve to tell them what she was feeling and to seek their guidance.

That evening after dinner, Susan asked the others if she could speak with them. They gathered in a secluded grove as Susan described her experience with Wendy. She told them how intense the sex was for her and, she believed, for Wendy. Susan said that she wanted to be able to continue seeing Wendy when they were back home but didn’t want to disturb the domestic harmony that the group enjoyed. When she was done talking the three were silent for a little while. Marie was the first to speak.

She spoke hesitantly. “I-I’m not sure how I feel about this. I guess the first thing I feel is insecure. It feels like you’re valuing her more than me and that’s making me very sad.”

As she spoke tears welled up I her eyes. Susan hadn’t anticipated Marie’s reaction but when she heard it she immediately realized why Marie would feel that way.

“Marie,” she said, “thank you so much for being so in touch with your feelings and so willing to share them. I do understand. You and I are incredibly close and now I’m talking about introducing another woman into my life. Of course you would feel competitive with her. I would feel the same way if the situation was reversed. I’m so sorry I’ve made you feel this way.”

Marie looked at Susan, sniffed and nodded. She had been heard. Susan looked at her and then at the guys. Alan spoke first, saying

“Susan, your having sex with another woman doesn’t disturb me but I sure understand how it would be a problem for Marie. If another man came into the picture I’d be very uncomfortable with that. So, since it disturbs Marie it disturbs me as well.”

Susan was feeling really unhappy about how this was going. She so wanted to be able to experience again what she had experienced that afternoon with Wendy.

Steve spoke next. “Let me make a suggestion.” Looking at Susan he said, “Let’s slow it down. You just had a great experience a few hours ago. How about if you sit with that experience for a while; savor your memories of it and don’t worry about what the future is going to bring. I’ve got the feeling that things will work out well if we give them a chance.”

Susan took a deep breath, let it out, and agreed. “You’re right. I’ll slow down.” She was really grateful to Steve for giving her the space to not have to do anything now. She had been feeling a sense of urgency but that was gone. She looked into the eyes of her family and said, “Can I get a hug? Please.”

The foursome all hugged. There was a palpable sense of relief. They were all together.

Marie remembered something that she and Susan had promised the guys. They had told them that they would have use for their ‘big, thick manly penises’ later. This seemed like a really good time to make good on that promise. She took Susan aside and whispered in her ear. Susan’s face lit up.

“That’s a great idea.”

The setting sun was producing a spectacular sunset as they walked back to their cabin in the gathering dusk. As they entered their cabin Marie removed their devices and produced two blindfolds. She and Susan snugged them onto Steve and Alan and softly told them

“We’d like you two guys to make out. Do whatever you want but DON’T CUM!”

She was very emphatic about that. Alan and Steve smiled behind their blindfolds and reached out for each other. Although they sometimes played with each other’s body Alan and Steve still had a certain amount of reserve about touching each other intimately. It helped a lot to be ‘ordered’ to do it. The blindfolds also helped them overcome their inhibitions.

Alan and Steve smiled behind their blindfolds and reached out for each other. When they made contact they began to gently explore each other’s body, gravitating towards the other’s penis. Steve reached up to Alan’s face and delicately traced his lips and cheeks and ears. Alan cupped Steve’s buttock in one hand, squeezing it sensuously. Their mouths found each other. They didn’t kiss each other often. This wasn’t the first time the two men had kissed but it was still difficult… and rewarding. Their cocks stiffened as their tongues gently explored each other’s lips and mouths.

As this was going on Susan and Marie embraced each other, kissing each other on the neck, the breast, the lips … touching in a gentle, tentative way. They were reserved at first because of the pain from their earlier conversation but that soon passed. As they touched and kissed with the abandon they were accustomed to Marie’s heart felt lighter and lighter. She so did not want to lose Susan’s affection.

After five minutes or so the women separated and each went to one of the men. They pried them apart and guided them onto different beds. Marie had Alan and Susan had Steve. The new couples continued where the previous couples had left off.

Marie said to Alan and Steve, “Susan and I want you to come inside of us with your ‘big, thick manly cocks’ (she said that with a smile in her voice) but DON’T CUM!”

Steve and Alan, being the manly men that they were, did as they were told, which wasn’t easy because it had been a long time since either of them had an orgasm and their balls felt full to the brim, especially after playing with each other.

After a few minutes Susan announced that they were going to switch men. She grabbed Alan and Marie took hold of Steve.

“Now”, she said. “Now you can CUM!”

It didn’t take long for each man to shoot a full load of hot semen into his woman. The warm, sticky fluid triggered orgasms in Susan and Marie as well.

There was a collective sigh of relaxed relief as the foursome snuggled all together.

Marie’s idea had worked to perfection. Once again, they were ‘together’.

Vacations are sweet, but the ends of vacations are less so. As their departure approached each of them felt a sense of loss descend. They loved being there at the resort for so many reasons. If anyone had had any doubts about their intertwined lives (no one did) those doubts would have been erased by their week in paradise. It wasn’t just the beauty of the physical environment; it was more the delight of being in a place where they could freely live their unusual lives out in the open among other people who were doing the same thing.

fkfk, AsUWish4 and slavetomywife like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice