The first 30

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by mzylon1, Jan 20, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. mzylon1

mzylon1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Hello everyone,

I have been a member here quite a while but normally a quiet one. I have a bit of a dilemma, I hope to find some sage like advice for. I bought my CB all the way back in 04, I have been wearing it on and off since then from times varying, from 1 hour to my longest 5 days. I can say if I were to add up all the time I have been in it since getting it would be about 21 days. I know it is a pathetic amount of time for almost 7 years.

There may be time very soon where that is going to change and I will have a mistress, (crosses fingers). However given the pathetic amount of time I spent wearing this belt, can anyone tell me about where the "hump" is wearing the cb? By hump meaning the hardest point in trying to do or breaking a habit.

Personally I have always thought that if I could wear it at least 30 days once, I would know for sure if chastity was for me or not. I hope it is just a matter of me not pushing my self to hump. Anyone care to share?

2. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Hello mzylon1 welcome to becoming an active member and chastity. First of all don't put yourself down about the amount of time locked up we all have to start somewhere. I'm not really sure if there is a hump for the amount of time locked in a CB. I can offer my experence with time locked. The first week is going to be hard and you will be very frustrated and horny. I have found that the horniness starts to level off at about the end of the first week and it comes back with a vengance at the second week you will be desprate to cum. After that it goes up and down untill you get used to it. The longer you go the easier it gets to a point. It also depends on how often you get teased that will keep you very sexually frustrated. You don't want to set unrealistic goals and fail you will get frustrated with chastity. I think a month is to long given your experence. I would start with 2 weeks and after that you could see how you feel and keep going until you can't stand it anymore. You need to build up to a month to make it easier on you. Well I wish you luck with your decison and please keep us posted on your progress.

3. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    If you have a Mistress and she's the boss, then you can stand to wear it for as long as she requires you to, provided the device itself fits you well and you can wear it and sleep in it, nonstop, without pain or hygiene issues. I'm serious--once it's not your own willpower but her command and control, you just do what you have to do to cope. Eventually you might learn to love the frustration!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice