MsTreat's sissy bitch

Happily mistreated Dec 23, 2010

PansyTart was last seen:
Feb 13, 2011
    1. Nokey
      Nokey
      Hi PansyTart
      I too am really happy in my Jailbird.
      I will read your very good measuring guide and share my thoughts with you.
      Thanks for sharing.
      The people at Mature Metal do a fantastic job and deserve our thanks and support.
      nsrchof likes this.
    2. Devil Betty
      Devil Betty
      all your info was so helpfull
    3. plumsissy
      plumsissy
      one brilliant advice sheet on the jailbird! And i just happen to be looking seriously at getting one of those. Thanks for sharing
      Plum x
    4. sissy moan
      sissy moan
      Hi pansy,
      thank you for accepting my friendship request.
      you have a very appealing profile and i wish you will be fully trained to prostate milking pretty soon. To be fucked by real Men right in front of a Mistress is indeed the most degrading kind of sex i know ... and it's what you really deserve, isn't it?
    5. PansyTart
      PansyTart
      Happily mistreated
  • About

Chastity devices:
    Current: Jailbird by Mature Metal

Previous: CB-n000, Birdlocked, Green's "RingMaster", and Exobelt Extreme
    Chastity resume:
    1/10/2011
    Happy live-in forced-femme slave to MsTreat for the past 7 years.<br />
    <br />
    Lifestyle 24/7 transgender submissive. Was consciously cross-dressing and looking for DS relationships since age 15. Grew up thinking I was straight and prefers all things feminine, but as a forced-femme sissy, the line between straight and gay becomes blurred. Cross-dressed in an androgynous &quot;rock star&quot; way for most of my life. Transgendered in that I've done HRT and acquired permanent M-to-F physical changes, and act feminine and sissy at all times except at work. In public I present as androgynous leaning heavily towards feminine, but do not try to &quot;pass&quot; as a female. In public I'm required to wear basic makeup (eyeliner, mascara, brow definition, powder, lip gloss) and casual female clothing that doesn't draw too much attention (no skirts, for example, or anything too frilly).<br />
    <br />
    Collared by MsTreat and our relationship started as strictly bdsm right from the start. Things expanded to the live-in point soon after. MsTreat was more straight-up sadist and &quot;leather&quot; oriented at the start, while I was more submissive and &quot;slave&quot; at the start. Our original leanings have merged and mingled by now into what most would consider a fairly strict high-protocol DS relationship with lots of discipline, physical abuse, and humiliation. I'm never really allowed downtime or to be &quot;out of role&quot; except at work.<br />
    <br />
    Chastity-wise, I finally found the perfect fit/design in a custom Jailbird by Mature Metal. Base ring 2-3/8 inch (oval), cage length 1-3/4 inch, cage inside diameter 1-1/2 inch. Locked with a security screw instead of a padlock. Fits nicely under most panties and tight women's jeans, etc. See my Gallery for closeup photos. The vibe in Ma'am's house is less about control and release, and more about outright denial of pleasure and orgasm. &quot;Ma'am gets everything; bitch gets nothing.&quot; Ma'am would prefer to maintain my prostate health and keep me yearning for sexual release via prostate milking only, but until my body is conditioned to that point, she sometimes clinically milks my front clitty with no fanfare or intimacy. Once I'm conditioned to prostate milking or accidental release from being ass-fucked, however, my clitty is never coming out of chastity again except for long enough to shave/inspect every two weeks or so.<br />
    <br />
    Elements of my lifestyle: forced-femme, oral service, ass worship, toilet service, bondage, chastity, corporal discipline and abuse, humiliation, degradation, forced male service.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice