The Dice Game: High Stakes Chastity Game

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by moonviper890, Mar 3, 2020.

1. moonviper890

moonviper890 Member

Local Time:
    11:03 PM
    I was attempting to figure out how long a bondage session should last, and I just couldn’t decide on a time.

No matter what number I thought of, it seemed either too short or too long. It was then I got the idea to let FATE decide.

[​IMG]
    While this particular game was used to determine how long I would be locked in a cage, it could be used to determine how long one would wear a chastity belt, or any number of other scenarios.

The “game” is quite simple, and simply involves rolling a pair of dice to determine how long the bondage session will last…

Odd (2+3 for example) equals weeks

Even (2+4) equals months

Pairs (2+2) equals years

Snake eyes (1+1) throw away the key.

An added twist….

If you want to get super crazy, once the original term has been served, The game can be repeated, but the second time, the stakes are doubled.

Play a third time, and the stakes are tripled. These multiplying affects can get out of hand quickly though. In preparing this post, I ran a test roll to see what 3 rolls could potentially bring:

Result

1 – 3 (4 months)

3 – 5 (8 months doubled = 16 months)

4 – 4 (8 years tripled = 24 years)

Grand total almost 25 years had this been an actual real life game with real life consequences. Of course, I would consider myself pretty lucky to find myself locked in a cage that long.

When can we start?

DarkKnight likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice