The Change - From a Game to a Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by white_leather, May 20, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    1:36 PM
    So over the last month, without saying anything official or any big announcements, my wife has gone from using chastity as a a fun thing we do once in a while to a full time commitment. I'm so excited about how she's moved into the role of dominating me and done it in such a natural and real way, without any of the fabricated drama that surrounds some of the imagery of female domination. I'm not licking her boots or being feminized or humiliated. But what is happening is that much more is being expected of me.

Small things make a big difference. I've always cooked, but we're not sharing the cleanup duties anymore. I'm doing it all. I'm opening the car door for her. She tells me what she wants a lot more instead of asking me. And she's painting a clear picture for me that I'm expected to cater to her whenever she wants anything.

I'n the month I've been locked up, I've been unlocked and allowed to cum 5-6 times. I know that seems like a lot to many of the readers here, but it is a real decrease for us. Well for me, I'm still going down on her on pretty much a daily basis, which I love. But now I'm allowed to cum only when it works its way into what she wants. For example, she really loves for me to eat my cum out of her pussy (who am I kidding? we both love it). So when SHE wants that, I'm unlocked and allowed to cum inside her, but now it only takes about a minute for me to shoot my load, and it is clear to me that I am not allowed to try and draw out my pleasure. it is my job to fill her with my cum as fast as possible and then get back to cleaning her up. Sometimes I'm allowed to cum, just so she can watch me eat it, which also turns her on immensely.

I knew the change was real the other day when I had been allowed to cum and before I could even get cleaned up, she was ordering the cage back on, because she had to go run some errands, and wouldn't leave me alone unlocked, even though I had just cum a few minutes earlier. And to be honest, she was right to lock me back up. I really can't be trusted not to jerk off when left alone.

I'm so excited to see where this is going. I feel like I've really found the right place for me in the relationship. I just hope I can keep making her happy and doing as well as I have in the past month to serve her needs.

Have any of you had a long term Female led relationship start like this? I'd be interested to hear other people's experiences about when things REALLY changed for them. Men and women.

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    Adele and I played around with chastity play for quite a while. The periods of denial were getting increasingly longer, by mutual agreement. Adele kept gradually hinting that she would like us to have a fairly long period where she had complete say as to when or whether I got out, for how long. hat I could do while I was out and whether or not I would be allowed to come. This initially did seem to me a very daunting prospect but when I did eventually ask her for how long she said well at least a year. I said back without thinking if you just want total control then you can have that for as long as you wish. She was ecstatic to put it mildly. From then till the day we parted I loved regretting that decision. Can't wait to find that significant someone with which to share a similar chemistry.

I wish you both well and if you two are having half the fun we did you are already having a very good time, with the promise of more to come.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice