The Big O and the missing piece

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mr M, Aug 10, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Tonight was unexpected... My KH, @FEMabAC, was curious if she could give me the big O from using the strapon, aka the missing piece. We had used a strapon, mostly in a D/s style to put me into a submissive place when I was getting too comfortable in chastity. Most every time, I was put in my position and enjoyed it in the most uncomfortable way without admission of my growing appreciation for her taking me. But never really felt an orgasm building, but a different kind of pleasure.

Today started when she woke up, she rolled over and said that on account of my extrodinarly good behaviour she was going to bend me over tonight with the strapon. I had been in chastity for about 5 days, so I had no hopes of release or orgasm. What was great, is that knowing my reward was at the end of my day, I spent the entire day ensuring I didn't screw it up. House was perfect, meals were organised, kids were guided through the day and into bed. And despite my anticipation, I didn't say a word, so as not to put any chance of her calling it off. After dinner, with kids asleep, I groomed myself, and prepared the toy chest for action. After our Netflix catchup on the couch, I did have a moment of worry, it was late and she had not said a word. The anticipation was killing me. Just as I shut off the lights in the living room, she grabbed me, kissed me and said "You didn't think I forgot did you? Here is the key, take yourself you out, I am curious if you can cum from me putting a dick in your ass."

We started with a bit of laughter and play as we do, she gets a kick out of the feel of the strapon, like it could do tricks or perform for audiences. Given we are still learning, we played around with a few positions before settling into doggy style. I had just picked up a new powerful compact massager, which as she used for the first time and really transformed the mood. As soon as it turned on, Our laughter quickly turned into her moaning and grinding on the massager positioned behind the dildo in the harness. For the first time, she was really enjoying herself. When she started to pick up the pace, I just started moaning uncontrollably. I couldn't help it. The intensity built up to just raw passion. I had no idea this could be so with pegging. But she couldn't get there... The position was just too awkward to orgasm. So we switched to me on top and her on her back so she could use both hands. It was my first I've been on top. As we started again, I could see that the position had helped. She was back on the train to having an orgasm. So being on top, I now had a lot more control over the depth, sensation and intensity than I had before. And suddenly I could feel my orgasm building. Between the beautiful moans of my partner, the submission I was in and the intensity of the strapon buried in me, I felt the cum dripping from me. I stared to pick up the pace and grind on her in such an embassingly erotic way. And then oh my god.... I spurted, once, then again, and then I felt incredible sensation to keep going and words do not describe my big O. When it was over we were a big hot barely could walk mess. Oh my....

What happened?!? I don't know if that is repeatable or how I even feel about it! What I love about a good D/s scene with my KH is often the flurry of feelings and stretching of boundaries post session. I love her power and my submission, I love the unexplainable / unexpected kink that I can only share with the Mansion. I am sure I will stir on all the crazy things this brings up for me as a man, as a partner and as a vanilla lifer for the next few weeks. But I do want to thank my Mistress and KH @ Femabac for being just awesome as my dominate and loving partner who discovered And took my first big O from behind me and under me.

Mark Owen and spider203 like this.
  2. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:09 PM
    Although I have never experienced this it sounds like you had a wonderful time. Lucky you! glad you enjoyed yourself and that your wife gave it to you in such a dominating way

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice