the best device to have with a p.a

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by manintyres, May 31, 2016.

1. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    This is something I am looking into for the future and as we all know these devises are "more secure" than ball trap ones.

I was wondering what you more experienced people on here would recommend .

I'm not rushing into this and will be taking my time to look a all different ones before taking the plunge.

Any ideas an recommendations greatly appreciated

2. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:00 PM
    For non ball trap styles my experience has been excellent with Steelworxx TubeJacket02 and very good with Lori#5 devices.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Long term member

Industrial
    Los Angeles area
    Local Time:
    6:00 PM
    Steelworxx currently isn't accepting new orders. I'm considering their securo cage 2 once I get pierced and up to size. Hoping they will be back to taking orders at that point.

4. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine, but I would say that :cool: wouldnt I ;)

5. ChasteCuckinVB

Entrepreneur
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Local Time:
    http://rigidchastity.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=61&product_id=53

That is the one that I am in right now but it is modified. Instead of the bar for the PA which was causing PA irritation they made one with a ring which my CBR fits through and I have not had one problem. It is open so no edema, it is short which ensures that I can't get hard so night time erection pains are not a problem, and I had extra bars put on the outside so I can't touch my dick or try to rub one out through outside friction. Very easy to clean. This is the first device I have had where I literally can't cum, escape, and that doesn't cause long term problems.

lock667 likes this.
  6. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    +1 for the tube jacket 02

thundar likes this.
  7. dynamic

dynamic Active member

Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Tube jacket 02 is a good choice. You can see my photo

thundar likes this.
  8. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    TJ02 is excellent. There are other PA specific devices but for me this is most comfortable

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    7:00 PM
    Can i ask everyone here if they prefer the tube jacket over the Lori #5 and if so why? I was always under the impression that the Loris devices were the ones to go for but its sounding like you all prefer the steelworxx devices.

10. guest 2942

Local Time:
    personally never had a lori's device but have never heard anything bad.

11. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Lori#5 is a well crafted device that is impressive in its security. I have had both a #5 and a TubeJacket02. The 02 is also well made and has the advantage of being much lighter and less demanding on the actual PA in my opinion. It is also excellent in its security by using a actual key to lock up. For me the 02 is more comfortable. Both are excellent devices and are worthy of consideration. Good luck in choosing which to wear

lock667 likes this.
  12. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the information. The main reason was I was leaning towards Loris device is it has the cover at the bottom of the glans. Also I figured it'd be easier to make adjustments if needed by consulting with her here in the states since I hear she tries to really work with the customer but for all I know steelworxx may be the same way.

Can you tell me when you got your your #5? I wrote her recently and she said her newer models now are lighter and that a lot of the previous feedback on weight should be mitigated.

13. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    I
    Ms Lori is excellent to work with and is very customer oriented. One must be patient as she is verrrry busy but will always respond and try to accommodate you. I had older devices (look in my album Pictures). I have looked at the newer devices and it appears they are not as bulky. Steelworxx gave me good service also but true a phone call is difficult. The 02 covers the "sweet spot" as well. Pic also in my album. It's a coin toss as to which to choose. Either way if it doesn't work out, resale is not s problem

14. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Lori 2D is working great for us after we had quite some problems with even some of the more costly devices.

I don't belive that there is some BEST device though. One device might work for you, but I don't think that there is a device that will work for everyone.

Before you start looking though make sure what you want: Having almost every skin covered f.e. would make cleaning quite hard. Apart from this I would advise to buy a ball trap device to have not the full weight (even a quite small one) on the pa only.

15. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Just curious for others. How did you find the best measurement? And what's it feel like?

I originally got some moldable plastic with the hope of nailing down the tube size. I've since given up on that and ordered 2 pa5000's to experiment with length and diameter.

The 1 1/4"diameter tube felt too big. I was able to come in it. So I am trying the second one I ordered which is 1 1/8". It feels more snug and locks on more so. I was worried that elections wouldn't get flaccid while in it. It seems harder for me to get flaccid in it though which scared me a bit to the point of using ab ice pack to get it down. Maybe it was psychological and excitement.

I also noticed that with the 1 1/8 diameter that when I "flexxed" the hard on to even be more intense that it hurt a little bit. I think this was due to the holes that line up the tube but I'm not certain.

So I guess I'm just curious what it feels like to get erect and REALLY excited in this type of device. And if it is uncomfortable at all? And how you found the right diameter.

16. guest 2942

Local Time:
    everyones comfort is going to be different as to the size they find comfortable. What works for one may not work for another. Personally I found the pa5k very pinchy and uncomfortable, so pretty much worthless. But I can see why your trying it out. My tube jacket 02 is sized where it just touches my skin all the way around. It almost felt loose the first few times I wore it. Pulling my foreskin up towards the glans helped it feel more secure but I would recommend some tight fitting underwear for support with any tube device so it doesnt pull on the PA during day to day activities. So for me the device isnt snug by any means and that adds to the comfort when I have erections, I dont feel it at all, no pinching.

17. ssendam

ssendam Active member

Local Time:
    Probably the most aggravating part of the pa5000 so far is that the very end of the tube causes discomfort when erect since it doesn't flare out. I notice that the Lori devices do have the option of flaring out but the steelworxx ones look similar in design to the PA5000. Has anyone had issues as a result of that?

I had this same problem with a cs500 chastity device and had to have the end modified.

18. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    image.jpeg
    Steelworxx will put a comfort ring on the end of the tube if you ask for it. The tube doesn't flair but there is a rounded edge that hasn't given me any problem similar to the kind you mentioned

lock667 and ssendam like this.
  19. dayxwalker

dayxwalker Member

Local Time:
    Do you have a link to this device ? Think I have purchased the same one just want to check.

20. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Steelworxx TubeJacket 02. Google will bring you to web site

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice