That time of the month

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by cshorts, May 11, 2019.

1. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    Warning: May be too graphic for some.

I’ve noticed quite frequently people noting that their partner was having her period, and so no sex (going down, PIV, etc).

This has surprised me a bit: I’ve never been squeamish about going down or any kind of sex during a partner’s period. I knew not everyone is comfortable with it, but around here it seems like *most* just consider it automatic that nothing happens. Which surprises me especially because pretty much everyone here is at least somewhat kinky, and many are into FLR (yet don’t sexually serve during period).

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    My mistress and I think a lot of women have a higher sex drive around that time because of the hormones etc and so we actually play a little more. She’ll either want the vibrator or PIV or both, otherwise there’s no way she’d want me to do anything else and I’m fine with that. Probably the reason most couples don’t play more during her cycle is more due to a comfort and self conscious factor would be my guess.

Mistress knows I’m happy anytime I’m allowed to play lol but even since the beginning of our relationship, her monthly has never stopped us from being intimate.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    My wife usually doesn't feel great during hers and doesn't feel sexual at all. I can respect that.

4. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    When My Wife and I were just experimenting with Chastity a few years ago. These were the times when I was locked for as long as she didn’t want to have sexual interaction. I first locked my self up during her period out of respect for her and now I’m locked all the time.

5. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Outside of chastity, it think it very much depends on the woman. I've been with women who could be very aroused while menstruating and wanted intercourse and others who wanted no part of it.

Goddess Gaia likes this.
  6. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I've never had intercourse with my Wife during her period: she won't allow it. Before I tried chastity her period meant hand jobs only. These days increasingly, it heralds me entering chastity: hand jobs are denied and it's edging instead which continue well after her period has finished.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice