Thank you!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by oct29slave, Apr 10, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    i haven't been around this site as of late. There hasn't been anything to post about. I did mention in another thread about chastity and real life. I have two kids. And sometimes life gets in the way. A few members responded back that they two have kids and make chastity work in their lives. I feared that the kids would find out and I don't want that to happen. It has always been my wife's decision what was best. And she wasn't on board once we had kids. Well long story short our second baby is nothing like that first. So after I read the comments i brought it told her attention what was said and going on in my head. She also noticed that I was self locking at night using an app. And lock box. I would lock myself while she put the kids to bed and I would set it for 530am. That went on for three days. Until it happened! The one morning she laid next to me and started stroking my locked cock. She said you miss being locked don't you? You want to be controlled again? I know you do. So give me the keys! I told her where they are and she used the app and opened the lock box and took them. I was so excited! Finally she took the keys with her to work! That's how it began. And that was a week ago. As of today it has been one week locked with out release. I am just floating with excitement. She even became more controlling and dominant which I love. Always have. Thursday she came to bed and teased me asked if I like being locked knowing the answer. I noticed she didn't have the keys or even mention them so I didn't either because she doesn't like begging unless she starts it. She took her shirt off and laid on her belly and demanded a back rub! Oh my god after I was finished I had to change my under wear. I leaked so much. She noticed and said my my your enjoying yourself aren't you? I rubbed her back for a good hour. It's not something I do normally. But because of chastity it changes me. She picked up on it. After she was done she ordered me to cuddle as we fell asleep. Then the next night was normal. But last night was when I found out where this is going! After the kids went down. I was already in bed and my wife came up and told me to get the ropes out and blindfold. I did. She put on her black shiny leggings and her Steve Madden black stiletto pumps and restrained me. She put the blindfold on and then I knew. She places her vibrator against my cage and said I'm not unlocking you honey. If you want to cum you can but I will not unlock you tonight. I tried my hardest but just couldn't get there. Which she was happy and sad about. It's good you can't get off while locked that way I know your all mine! But it's going to be a very long time before I unlock you. As time went on she teases me maybe I should stop and you'll get a chance next Saturday! Next Saturday? You know you like that. It's what you wanted and you know it! all I could answer was yes. As soon as I did she stopped and it was over.
    All I can say is thank you everyone at chastity mansion for being real. It is a real comfort knowing there are many like minded people in situations like ours. It actually encourges my wife. I told her more people like this then you think. She agrees. So here is to another week of being locked and denied!
    Oh and the only reason she didn't order me to give her and orgasm orally last week because it was that time. She said this week that will change! God I love her!

2. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    So happy for you that your wife is thirsting to be dominant!

3. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Yay for the Mansion!

4. oct29slave

oct29slave Sub Hubby

Self employed
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I couldn't be happier. As much as I love my wife and having regular sex with her I am so much happier when she is in control and dominant. It just does it for me. She doesn't mind either as long as I don't top to much. And that as a problem in the past but I have really put my full effort into making this fun for her. Like everyone said it takes communication for this to work. One thing that finally clicked in her head is I am not the type of guy who does things on my own like dishes or laundry. I'll wait till in piles up. But when I'm told to do it I will. So as the scientific mind she has realized this could work if she applied herself in ways that satisfy both of us she would get aloe more out of it. All I can say is finally!!!!!

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    Lol
    Well we do our best .....

As allways Be careful what you wish for

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice