Testicle Retraction - Help!

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by GuyinSugarHouse, Jul 18, 2014.

1. GuyinSugarHouse

GuyinSugarHouse New member

Local Time:
    11:49 AM
    I'm new to wearing a chastity device and have been using the CB-6000S. I've found the device over-all comfortable and the night erections bearable. My testicles are large-ish and stay close to my body. After wearing if for 5-6 days, my testicles retract into my body causing the device to slip off. I've tried moving to a smaller cock ring but it was just too small and my testicles still retracted. Does anyone have a suggestion for this issue?

2. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Hey there!

I found this post by @chastingfun. Was in this thread: http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...eavy-but-oddly-comfortable.13173/#post-110958

"I would try the smaller spacer first. I would get the other 2 spacers as it shows 3 in the picture. If you can only get 1 finger in the 2" base ring, then the spacer is the problem. It's the gap between the cage in ring that causes ball slippage not the ring size. That's the only place that the balls can slip through. You should be able to put the ring on without your penis in it, just your balls and attach the cage and lock it and your balls should not be able to get out. If they do, the gap is too big. This is why these are called ball trapping devices.

You mentioned putting spacers on the front of the cage to change the gap. Try putting some washers on the front and some on the back for now to change the gap mix and match to find the right combo and you should be happy for now until the new spacers come in.

Some people eventually go down to smaller rings than what they started with which is baffling to me because I have been using chastity devices for years and still use the same 2" size ring without any problems. It's comfortable and it works so why fix it if it ain't broke. In the early days I tried smaller rings and the pain was ridiculous and the results were no better."

So I can't claim this info as my own!

Hope this helps!

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J.

3. GuyinSugarHouse

Local Time:
    Thank you, that's very helpful! I started with the smallest spacer and then moved the largest but had actually found the smaller spacer more comfortable. Thinking about the spacer keeping the testicles down makes more sense than using the cock ring. I'll experiment some more.

4. GuyinSugarHouse

Local Time:
    Thanks for the suggestion. I can see how that would work and will put it my list of options.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice