Testicle going up

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by sneakerit, Sep 4, 2022.

1. sneakerit

sneakerit New member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    Hi, I have just started chastity from a couple of weeks. Initially all good with a CB6000S. But it was too bulky. So I have tried a cobra clone purchased on amazon (with very good reviews). Apparently it's comfortable. But in the last days, after some hours become a little painful and when removed the left testicle (just it) very often moves up and stay there for some time, then returning in the scrotum. Can be due to the size of the cage too short (yes, it's very small) pushing too much on the testicles?

IMG_1242.jpeg IMG_1230.jpeg IMG_1229.jpeg

2. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    I am locked in a stainless-steel Nub (DH Gates / Chinese) If you use a steel cable waist belt the cage is very secure and the balls stay put. The waist belt relieves the weight and keeps the cage close to the body. Tee cage is not expensive but these days, may take some time to arrive.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    if my cage is tooked off me all my ones go back inside me and Mistress say that it good i am cage cos it is best for them to stay out of me.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Your base ring is to large, you need to down size.

King Hippo likes this.
  5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If your testicle is going up past the base ring, then it's not going to be the cage size, it's the base ring that is too small, or if the base ring is quite tight already then the gap needs to be reduced.

However there is a "gotcha"... If you get a smaller base ring, then that changes the gap and the relationship between the ring and the cage, so you might find that the same size cage no longer works with the new ring. If the cage is comfortable now do start with the same size cage, the gap is usually easy to adjust whether a plastic of metal cage.

To adjust the gap...
    On a metal cage with posts, assemble the cage off your body and gently squeeze / pull the gap, bending the post to a smaller/larger gap. Good quality stainless steel is quite soft, so it's not as difficult as it might first seem. Having strong fingers, or a friend who has, will help. Try not to use tools or you risk scratching the surfaces in contact with your skin. Metal cages with integrated locks are more difficult or impossible to change the gap size - trying to bend them may stress the welds to break.

Many plastic cages are of a plastic that will soften under heat, so they can be gently molded into a slightly different shape by applying warmth. Put the assembled cage into hot water around 60C, and after a few minutes you should be able to gently squeeze the cage into a more comfortable shape. Better to start with a low temperature and increase the temperature slightly each time until the optimum bending temperature is found, than to overheat and spoil the device by it becoming too soft to keep the shape you want.

In both cases, small adjustments at a time are best, just a few millimeters can make all the difference between being too tight and too loose.

nikkel, SlaveCuck BR and notdisclosed like this.
  6. SlaveCuck BR

SlaveCuck BR A cuck with small penis

Caxias do Sul/Brazil
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    It's a good explanation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice