Teasing or more

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wilson, Dec 22, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Wilson

Wilson Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:22 AM
    I have been locked up for a week or so. I was locked up years ago by another. Well, my balls have become a bit soar. Is thatfrom all the teasing by my keyholder or what? I do have to pull excess skin from my sac back through often. could it be the preassure from when I don't get to it right away? It won't damage anything, will it?

2. Wilson

Wilson Junior Member

Local Time:
    oh yea

It's a CB-2000 in pink. It only seems to bother me sometimes. :;shrugs::

3. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    If I've been out for a while (couple of weeks), it seems to take several days (or a week or more if there's lots of teasing involved) for everything to settle down. I tend to have two issues.

The first seems to be classic blueballs which is characterized by an internal ache and balls that are extremely tender to handling. If it's bad enough that I really can't go through my normal day, I pop some advil to help with the swelling and pain. Normally one dose does it for most of the day, unless there's more teasing. I also think that since my sack hasn't stretched out, my balls are being squeezed a bit and that might be contributing to the discomfort. The natural contractions you experience when cold can also contribute to that.

The second seems to be re-stretching issues. This is mostly characterized by a burning sensation under the ring, generally on the bottom side, which generally subsides after a few days. I've found that some sort of lube seems to help, especially if your skin has lengthwise folds under the ring due to the ring being a lot smaller around than you naturally are. Which lube will work for you will only be found via lots of experimentation. I recently found Cetaphil skin cream which seems to do wonders; it's slippery, fairly cheap ($11 for a tub of it at Costco), lasts a long time (all day at work, with just a small touch-up before bed), mostly odorless going on, doesn't seem to pick up odors and is easy to clean even with the device on. I've also tried some of the various sex lubes (water based and silicon based), A+D diaper ointment, Aquaphor (essentially just medicated petroleum jelly) and just dry. The two I've found work best for me are Aquaphor and Cetaphil. Aquaphor is a little more difficult to clean. The A+D diaper ointment worked well but smelled a bit. I've heard others recommend baby oil. There is a concern that the petroleum based products (i.e., diaper ointments, Aquaphor and baby oil) might break down the device over time, however I have yet to read of a report of an actual breakdown of the device.

Hopefully there's something in that you might find useful.

4. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    Plastics geek in a past life chiming in here... Not snapping in half isn't the only thing to worry about. Bisphenol A has been shown to leach out of polycarbonate and epoxy resins, and some evidence indicates that BPA can be absorbed through the skin and is potentially hazardous to health. Wikipedia's page on polycarbonate contains a chemical compatibility table which is strongly recommended reading if you use a polycarbonate-containing device. (Eye-opener: glycerin, a key ingredient in many commonly available personal lubricants, "requires caution" when used with PC.)

Be healthy, be safe!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice