Tattoo HELP!

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by vicky flint, Oct 29, 2010.

1. vicky flint

vicky flint New member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Hello all you lovely people,

Can any of you recommend a sissy friendly tattooist in south or south east England? I have been tasked with finding out the costs and booking my branding ceremony and would rather attend a tattooist that is sissy friendly.

Thank you

vicky flint xxx

2. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    In the Brighton area you will find loads of them that are kink friendly.... but to be honest most will be no problem. i live in the North West now and with my Mistress we went to a tattoo firm in Chester and got the tattoo of my slave reg number and the words property put on the small of my back, its now my avatar and is in my gallery photos. They didn't bat an eye lid, they have seen it all before. my tattoo cost £60.00.

Good luck!

:)

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    Even though I do not know of any tattooist in your area, I agree with cockislocked. They have seen things we do not even dare to think about and marking a sissy in chastity won't knock their socks off. What's much more important is your impression on hygiene in the studio. Have a look around and see whether it is clean or not. Does the tattooist inform you about risks and aftercare? If you have any doubts in this so you should look for another one.
    Hugs, maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice