Taking Direction

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Ibby6, Jul 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ibby6

Ibby6 New member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Hello! Hope everyone is extremely well today!

I want to discuss how to better take direction and how to be vulnerable to your Domme, Misstress, Ma'am, or what have you, without back talk, or retaliation.

I struggle with this personally and want to understand, and discuss how other dynamics work over these complications without having a blow out.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    My wife/KH/Mistress doesn't countenance back talk. That is pretty firm and fast rule that will get me slapped hard and quickly. If in a location where that can't happen she can do other things. About a month ago in an airport I talked back to her and she pinched me hard in the inner arm just below the armpit, ouch! I can communicate my dissent or unhappiness provided I do so in a respectful and appropriate way.

If you're looking for a way to self regulate your communication that is a matter of self control. If you can give control of your orgasms to her, one would think you'd have the self control to master your desire to talk back? If you're looking for her help, training is all about positive and negative reinforcement.

3. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    One girl who comes to serve me does it as a break from heavy responsibilities that require frequent tactful verbal interventions to manage her life and that of those with whom she lives.

She carries a flat, rounded pebble, nearly 2 inch, 50 mm, wide in her purse. If she feels tempted to speak whilst out in public with me, without permission, (strictly forbidden), she pops it into her mouth as a reminder.

I know it's there too. If there's something coming up, which may prompt her to speak, I will mime putting a pill in her mouth. She knows what it means and complies.

She gets a weekly chance to give positive, constructive criticism without fear of retaliation, so long as it is done politely, with respect. Otherwise she is pretty much silenced; because we both want it that way.

But any such measure has to be something you both want and agree to.

Guy

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Maybe you should be gagged at home for a set period? There by removing your ability to talk back, after a few days or weeks, it should have the desired effect.

Love2blocked and Guy like this.
  5. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    Yes, I would concur, a gag can have a salutary effect.

After being obliged to wear one all day &/or all night, they do learn to be silent, unless given permission to speak. They may ask, non-verbally, but will often be refused permission.

Guy

Love2blocked and MissyB like this.
  6. Ibby6

Ibby6 New member

Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    Thanks everyone for these awesome responses!

I will continue to work hard on myself for a better and more satisfying dynamic

Love2blocked likes this.
  7. Lady-A

Lady-A Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    8:00 PM
    Artem likes this.
  8. Guy

Semi-retired
    Local Time:
    I have also found that a spell in nappies (diapers) with a dummy (comforter) in the mouth can help a lot too.

You can get all kinds of fancy lockable devices; but I just padlock a length of light chain around their waist and between their legs, over the bulky reusable adult nappy and plastic pants.

I give them tthe flat of my hand across the back of their legs if the dummy(on a ribbon) drops out.

Or a good belting there with an evil Scots tawse, if I hear any kind of intelligible sound.

The knowledge that I mean it, that they'll miss out on their next change if they're not a good girl and do their chores, has a very salutary effect, once they've been aboliged to endure a wet or soiled nappy rather too long.

A bit gross, I know, but they want to be put in the position of vulnerability, and it works.

If they need to go out, e.g. to work, then I let them use a thinner disposable nappy, to be discreet.

They clean up and change their nappy themselves; they'd enjoy being changed far too much!

I just unlock them, and have them relock themselves afterwards and demonstrate to me they are relocked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice