Surprised with Chastity on Date

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteState, Dec 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Stop kink-shaming! :D

2. JayDub

JayDub Member

Business Owner
    Cape Town
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    Wow, a very hot story!
    In a very limited way I have found "vanilla" Ladies can react very positively to chastity, and male submission for that matter. Not too long ago I had a back issue and needed some massage work doing. We were heavily into an extended chastity period at the time and i really didn't want to remove the device, so I used google to see if any of the local masseuse advertising genuine massage were also offering extra's on the side (you do this by running their contact number through Google). Happily I found two local Ladies that had professional accreditation AND sneaky naughty adverts. I used both over the course of about 4 weeks. Both noticed the device, both were eager to ask questions, both asked to examine/touch it... and one shared with me that she ties her BF up regularly and that she was going to look into a device for him also.

Good for you for being honest upfront. If this sort of thing is important to you, then it's the more honest approach rather than get a year or two down the line and have issues because their is no kink or dynamic.

3. CagedMic

CagedMic New member

Shanghai
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Very happy to hear the great things happend to you.A lucky guy.Best wishes to you.

4. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Going on a first date tomorrow, and Mistress has decided to keep me in my device. Don't think there is any chance that ill be getting lucky on a first date, but who knows. This will be the first time She and i are meeting each other, and all ive mentioned is that i appreciate"confident" Women. Hopefully ill use the word"assertive" in the near future. But similar to your story, i will be locked on my first date tomorrow night.

lockeduprob likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice