Surprised with Chastity on Date

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteState, Dec 3, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    This is a true story and happened to me Wednesday night. I've been talking to this gal on Tinder for a few weeks, and we decided to go on a second date. I already have locked myself 8 days that far [PA5000], so I was feeling driven to please. Before, I had debated removing it in case we had sex, but I decided to be honest about myself literally. It stayed on. I had put on my Tinder bio that I prefer 'assertive women'. It was part of my desire to meet a naturally-dominant woman without all the scene fanaticism. I could tell right away that she had strong dominant qualities. After dinner, we went back to my place and sat on my couch. As we started making out, she felt over my crotch to notice that familiar tube. She seemed confused, and I told her that I was in chastity. She had no idea that male chastity devices existed. I offered to show her, and she eagerly accepted. I laid there, locked. I explained my submissiveness, as I had before. I also explained how she was literally in control of whether or not we had sex. She became very aroused by all of this immediately. We spent the next few hours playing. I eat her out and bring her to orgasm, soaking my sheets. All the while, my penis is straining within the chastity tube. She does everything to tease me, from rubbing her butt against my imprisoned member, putting my penis in stress positions and even telling me, "You don't deserve this pussy." The pain becomes so great, that I ask permission to unlock myself. She gives it to me, but after about an hour of cuddling, my penis is too eager for her. She asks me to put the cage back on. When I had locked it, she held her hand out sternly for the keys. She put them into her bra and made me to go back to sleep next to her. The next day, she debates taking the keys, but it's too soon for her – and hell even me. She orders that I not remove the device, though, and so I've been locked since. She lives about an hour-and-a-half away, so she's coming back next Friday. We just spent a few hours talking on the phone, and she teased me by masturbating twice. The sounds were intoxicating as I sat there caged and helpless. She told me that she regretted not taking the keys. She says, though, that she isn't sure about chastity, but by her every action, she showed that she wasn't afraid to lock a cock. We're really digging each other on a romantic level, so if we end up together, I can foresee some long weeks.

Again, 100% true.

2. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    Thanks! She's wonderful in so many ways. Lately, I've been straightforward about my submissiveness to potential romantic partners. It clears things up quick lol.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Exciting! Good luck with her!

ChasteState likes this.
  4. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    You are so lucky to be able to start the relationship off being completely honest about chastity. Luckily for you not only did she accept that part of you it sounds like she hit the ground running.
    Its probably a very safe bet that you are going to have some very long weeks. You better get some numbing cream for when you do finally get to enter her, if you want that to last more than a few moments. I know after a while being locked, I have an extremely hard time lasting. Oragel and a condom gives that back to me. Plus you can go for a long while and before you make an undesired mess, she can just lock you back away. Better luck next time.

ChasteState likes this.
  5. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    7:58 PM
    Honesty is always the best policy when first starting a relationship. The communication part is so important. It sounds like this is a good start. Take it slowly and let the partnership grow solid roots and see where it goes.

ChasteState likes this.
  6. DrawnToChastity

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Very interesting to hear about chastity being used on a first date. I can see it working it since it would remove the pressure of sex off the first few dates that you share with her. The ball is in her court, and if she really digs chastity, you don't have to worry about having to introduce it later down the road. Hope it all works out for you, and as others said, take it slow, bro! Looking forward to reading more!

ChasteState and Queensbitch like this.
  7. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    Same. It'll be standard practice for me from now on with dates. I'd recommend it to anyone who A) wants to come out of the closet as a male sub B) would like to set the initial framework for a relationship.

8. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    I made the point to her, when she had the keys, that 'consent' was now taking on a material and very real definition. "There is nothing I can do apart from your desire." The ball(s) is (are) in her court for sure! :D

9. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    I'm excited! :D It's a warm and fuzzy feeling being with someone who has the fortitude to deny for that long. Thanks for the advice on the cream. She wants to have sex, so at some point this penis will have to see use lol.

10. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    It sounds like you are really hitting it off. congratulations and good luck.

ChasteState likes this.
  11. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Interesting "war story"! It sounds as if you had already discussed D/s?

12. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    I told her that I was submissive, and this was only when I naturally sensed her dominance. She's taking the keys this Friday, so I'm not sure when I'll be let out to play again after that. We've spent the last week T&D over the phone, and this Friday MIGHT yield some action. Her rule is that I need to make her cum and then I MIGHT cum. I've already been chaste for two weeks, and this drives her mad with arousal. Everything in this relationship is almost like natural clockwork.

13. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Lucky you! Classic "be careful what you wish for" but I'd go full steam ahead! Good luck Friday

ChasteState likes this.
  14. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    Saturday is here, anxious to read how it went

ChasteState likes this.
  15. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    So how about an update?

Queensbitch likes this.
  16. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Curious on how it went too !

17. mrhertzz

mrhertzz Member

Portugal
    Local Time:
    Come on, get back to us! Amazing story!

ChasteState likes this.
  18. karoma

karoma Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Great story, and kudos for having the courage to wear the cage on your date! I've thought about doing the same on the odd date I go on, but the niggling "what if" doubts creep in and I end up taking it off. Although after reading this I might just give it a shot!

ChasteState, Eliza, Jblocked and 2 others like this.
  19. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    Hey all! Sorry for my delays! The date went well. We had sex, and it was incredible. She threatened to lock me up again for a month if I didn't make her cum. Luckily, I got her off just in time. We're meeting up again New Years to go toy shopping. She wants a decently-sized strap-on to ride me with, and I'm more than excited. :D I don't know if she'll lock me up and take the keys, but it's fairly obvious that she loves the power. She's already taken 'ownership' of my penis, so we'll see if she's feeling the chastity. (Gut feeling says 70% chance) I've been self-locked for a little over a week now, but I really want her to take the reigns. Baby steps...and I most definitely want to feel what it's like to be denied for over a month. I can't explain how excited but nervous this makes me feel, but I'm looking forward to progressing toward dominant women in relationships – even if she doesn't work out. From now on and on principle, I'll always be locked for dates. Seemed to yield a super positive result in this case.

Would anyone else try staying locked for a date with the possibility of being exposed?

njboyincb6000 likes this.
  20. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    The way I see it, until all of the ideals that we've all spent years formulating in our heads and testing in the bedroom concerning chastity become more mainstream, it's just a piece of plastic around my penis to whoever observes it. I had to tell her, "It's a chastity device." Here's hoping that our local Walgreens and other drug stores start stocking their shelves with chastity devices lol.

What are some 'what if' doubts that creep in for you?

21. karoma

karoma Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    While I agree that it's just a piece of plastic, I fear that others might not take that simplistic of a view.

My "what if" doubts mostly surround:
    "What if she thinks I'm weird/crazy?"
    "What if it's a complete turn off for her?"

I guess the real concern is what if this ruins what could develop into a perfect relationship. Then again, after saying that, I have to wonder whether I would indeed consider any relationship to be perfect without some element of chastity.

I'm so happy to hear that it worked out for you though, which thankfully dampens some of my doubts. The next date I go on will involve me being locked up. If if it works, it works, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. I'll just try again the next time :)

Jblocked and ChasteState like this.
  22. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    Back ;) Holidays were a pain
    I agree with you that not everyone takes a simplistic view. In fact, it almost would have been hot getting a more upset reaction and then having to explain male chastity.

Thank you! I've tried getting other interests of mine into chastity in the past, including my ex-fiancee, but I alway felt like it was never the right fit. My Tinder still says looking for dominant woman, and no one person can tell me to go to FetLife.

Good luck! Let me know how your next date goes!

karoma likes this.
  23. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    @ChasteState , The Strap-On thing already ? wow she's picking up fast ! You got yourself a good one :p Enjoy !

mrhertzz and ChasteState like this.
  24. ChasteState

ChasteState Member

Local Time:
    She's a little nervous but loves being aggressive. We're (she's) going to pick it out the day of.

I feel like it's simple enough to ask up front if my date is submissive or dominant and to relay my power position. Trying to avoid headache lol.

25. Catbond

Paris
    Local Time:
    She's definitely not afraid to try atleast, you can sense she's a freak in the making. Not a lot of woman would have reacted that way.
    Well, at some point being upfront is the best thing to do, gotta stop being ashamed of our kinks :)

Living Curious and ChasteState like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. story date chastity domme

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice