Suddenly in an LDR.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Apr 2, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    With the isolating and lockdowns, I've gone from seeing my keyholder a few times a week, to nothing in the past month. She had the flu, at the start of March, then exams (Gone back to University as a mature student) and then the whole virus thing happened. I have a sketchy immune system, due to treatments for Crohn's disease, and she's living with her elderly mom, so no going out for dinner, or kink time, or anything. Hoping to get out for a 6 foot apart walk tomorrow, so that's cool, but no touching. Chastity is going well, and my wife has been extra supportive, but chastity is my keyholders thing, and part of our dynamic and relationship. I find it hard, being in a bdsm relationship, and not being in my place and serving.

Anyone else found themselves separated from their keyholder or other relationship in all this? Has it effected your chastity or sense of your role?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Is hasn’t affected my chastity, as I’m locked 24/7 but our play time has practically disappeared with kids home, and madam is also unable to go out with her bull. Just got to make the best of a bad situation and carry on toll things get back to normal.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    I guess it will be affecting a few people, yes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice