Submissive Serpent's Journey into Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Submissive Spectre, Aug 3, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    Hello all,

First a thank you to everyone, I'm happy to found a place to discuss things related to chastity.

I've not yet posted much here since I joined, a few months ago.
    English isn't my native language either, so I will make mistakes in writing here.

Mostly I have been reading lots on here and been a lurker before even joining.
    So I'll keep this thread as an intro and follow-up on how my life locked up continues.

I don't have a keyholder, so I am trying to be self locked as much as possible. Although that has gone up and down depending my willpower, my regular chastity cage at the time being, ... many will relate to this regime: from intrest, to your first cage, ... from locked, to unlocked, locked again, unlocked some more, another cage, cycle repeating, ... things you love but also things you hate about your cage, ...

Been working with cheap cages up until today August 3rd 2018, on which I made the plunge and upgraded with an order for a Steelworxx Titanium Looker 01 - which I hope to recieve in a couple of weeks. The cheap cages have been paving the road to what I really wanted for my custom cage, from dimensions ... attributes, ...

I've been seeking comfort very much, as am seeking to be locked up 24/7, and without comfort I'm just gonna unlock, its not pain I'm seeking, just having less and less control over my male appendage ;)

I've had too long and heavy devices (like my first one a steel cbx6000s), too cheap hinged and painfull pinching ones, ... leading to a small set of attributes that for my equal comfort:

* A solid metal basering - although I can accommodate 45mm with slightly larger cages, I realised I need something bigger with short cage so I returned currently to 50mm
    * A metal cage with bars joining together like the legs of a spider and one hole to which a Penis Plug can be attached - so that hardly any flesh can poke through at the end
    * A small cage - comfort drasticly encreases when you have no room for growth - I'm a grower not a shower - settling on a total of 45mm lenght measured including the basering to the tip of the cage that means about 30mm for the cage part alone.
    * An integraded lock - to lower the total profile of the cage, padlock are bulky and not friendly for your underware ;)
    * A Penis Plug which is removable - extending 1 cm past the base ring although this is not for long time ware - I get sore around day two, and not settled yet for a full metal or flexible silicon one yet. I just like the teasing sensations from time to time with the plug attached.

I do hope I may find a nice and friendly female soulmate that someday help to keep the key and lead me further on this road, it feels like how it should be.

So why not temporately go with online lock up ... there is a very simple answer for that too:
    One of my hobbies includes weekly ballroom dancing and I don't want the lady who is my dancepartner to know of this lifestyle I enjoy for practical reasons ... she isn't my soulmate and I know that will not change from my side and it wouldn't be adviced either that she holds my key for the time being. The key should be in the hands of the keyholder I have as my full time partner, ... that what it feels for me anyway ... I'm perhaps a little old-schooled when it come to partnering up.

If you have questions or just want to have a conversation, your more then welcome too to contact me.

Cheers,

Submissive Serpent

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Thanks for this update. Well done on your explorations so far. You seem to know what you want and where you're going with this. Your reasons are similar to mine, I think. It's about submission.

Hope you find a keyholder. Meantime, keep practicing and learning.

Submissive Spectre likes this.
  3. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Thanks, "whatever must be shall be" and "give your best" are quotes I try to live by.

And at the moment I know I like to add chastity into my life, if a future keyholder decides she doesn't want to go down that path, I am also good with that ... I am submissive to a certain degree, I don't want humiliation or pain and also believe in monogamous relations ... but I do like to give devotion and pleasure to someone I love and giving her sexual control over me is something that certainly feeds my devotion in this regard.

So perhaps one day I'll find that keyholder who fits nicely with me, ...

4. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    I've been checking up almost daily now to see an update with my steelworxx order, still on processing :D ... oh boy I feel like a little kid trying to patiently wait for its new toy to arrive :D ;)

Currently only yet on day 3 of my currently lockup, ... had to unlock this weekend as I was attending a ballroom dancing evening with some friends from my dance class. Weekly ballroom dance lessons will start in full swing in September again, this excludes doing long lockups :(

Maybe I should try dance classes and switch to this (amazon link) making sure possible contact doesn't give away my metal cage while retaining some form of lockup, yet switching it before and after will be annoying but that would be the same as unlocking too, like I do now.

Do any others of you engage in activities that removal is needed weither its for safe or more practicalities to not give away your chastity lifestyle? And how do you cope mentally, even unlocking for proper hygiene yet very short, does still feels as being set free and gaining control.

All in all I'm in control as I self-lock off course, but I don't see a alternative option yet to work withing some of my external boundaries.

Its just weird that we all so often wanna compare to others ... how many toys we have, how many girls we slept with, what car we have, where we live, what job we have ... your penis size, ... your chastitycage downsizing, length of lockup (no disrespect ment to all ladies here) ...

Yet all that is relative and doesn't matter, what matters is that your happy and that you can make others happy too, ... just being true to yourself, accepting what life throws at you, ... nothing compares to being you! Everyone is unique and beautiful no matter what. Comparing is just a wild goose chase and ultimately blinding you of true happiness.

Just some rambling and mindmussings while waiting for my looker01 to arrive ... soon I hope ;)

5. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Yesterday the Looker01 from Steelworxx's arrived ...

ooooh, its beautiful, such nice craftsmanship! So smooth, and since I went for Titanium it is is extremely lightweight too.

33 Days between ordering and delivery, very nice handlingtime for a custom order if you ask me.

It arrived around noon, and was able to go pick the package up at my delivery address during my workbreak.
    Seeing this beauty I removed the Urethra-plug from the cage, and switched the cage I was wearing for the Looker01 at work (had to use my emergency key to get unlocked).

I had to be quick as handling the Looker01 was very arousing ... so quickly getting out of the stainless one to slip on the Looker01 in one of the toiletstalls. And realising I wouldn't be fast enough :D soo at first I was only able to get the A-ring on. Too aroussed to get the cage attached, so back to my desk to cool down and focus on work. All in all it didn't take long 5-10min to get unfocussed on my arousal. Then back quick to get the cage part attached and relock again with the new lock from Steelworxx's.

Aaah the feel is strangely different althought the dimensions don't divert much from the chinese cage. Yet I do feel its much more smooth and being slightly larger in cagediameter (2mm) also feeling more comfortable too, which was my aim for this little change.

There are more bars on the Looker01 compared to the Chinese Cage and this means I don't expand as much, which could lead to some uncomfortable moments when touching textiles or seams in my pants. So this has lessend more so now.

The Looker01 also feels more like a sleeve around your penis, partially because of the extra metal bars, but also I notice the bars are slightly thicker ... and this feels better at the moment.

So far, if have to say that if you can afford to go custom it really is the way to proceed.

Will try the insert perhaps over the upcoming weekend, I always found that part daunting ... but will see how that will progress.

Very happy to be at the point where I am at the moment.

Titanium
    A-ring 50mm
    Total length 45mm
    Cage diameter 35mm

Made to perfection by Steelworxx's ... everything is spot on target!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice