Submissive, not a wimp or a sissy.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Miss Amandas boy, Jun 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    99 percent D on the disc scale. Business owner in the trades. Far from a sissy. But... Behind closed doors... The funny thing is ive made grown alpha men do stuff they never thought theyd ever do. I only submit to 100 percent alpha whos taller than me. And my gf/kh.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Being a service sub IS a lot of work. On top of it all, I am occasionally asked to do tasks for her friends like detail their cars. It takes a minimum eight hours to do a complete job.

She is careful to allow me plenty of time for my own interests. I have no complaints!

Rectrix and Sissy-CJ like this.
  3. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Spent years in the military myself and totally agree with you. Wife is not domineering but slowly coming out of her shell. She likes the intimate attention that was too sporadic in my pre-cage days. I'm out on the water all the time and exercise regularly. Not a wimp or sissy but enjoying servicing my wife of 40 years and wish I hadn't let the stresses of life keep me from pleasing her more often. Retirement is good. Thank you for your service!

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice