Steelworxx Looker 02 Review with Dreamlover 2000

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by modisgod, Jan 3, 2020.

1. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Here is my review of the Steelworxx Looker 02

I have owned various CB-XXXX devices, PA5000, a few silicone, but the first metal was Tube Jacket 01- then Tube Jacket 02.

I later sent the Tube jacket in for modifications to make it more comfortable for long term wear, but before that I purchased the Looker 02. I'll write a review about that and post pics later.

Intrigued by the design and urethral insert, I hoped this was the solution. I don't believe in ball trap devices, so I ordered it with a security screw for a Prince Albert piercing, similar to the Securo screw. I have read reviews that people were able to pull out, regardless of the urethral insert. As far as the Prince Albert piercing, I'm not sure it is needed, as the cage is tight when soft, and not coming off, but I love the feeling when the pin is in. Now, there's no way out. One key for the screw, one to separate the cage from the ring.

I ordered it with a removable insert. I'm glad I did, because I like being able to remove it to clean everything. We sent my original insert back for adjustment, and even ordered another, larger insert AND larger gauge PA screw pin.

Also, the A-ring would help support the weight. For the most part, it does. Just make sure you DO NOT order the cage too big- a perfect, snug fit, and all is well.

Check out Thumper's many reviews for this cage... This is where I got my measuring info from.

I liked the open design, as I feel it's easier to keep clean, rather than the more solid tubes. Also, we have a bidet, and after urinating, I always rinse up (you can add a toilet seat bidet relatively cheap to any toilet). Not all urine goes down the tube- some goes around, so I keep it glean. And shower head with a hose is a must.

If I had to do over, I don't think I'd change anything. I did consider getting a Tube Jacket style locking pin with lock instead of the screw. This would require not having the urethral tube, and just insert the pin and lock. Everything would still be secure. There would been to be a larger opening at the tip. However, I thought the tube would help with the flow of urine, and decided to go that route. I may in the future order one the other way, but who knows...

I longest have worn mine is for 2 weeks, 24/7, before taking off to clean, but usually we remove once every 3 to 5 days to boil / wash. I wear my Tube Jacket 2 during this period.

I adapted mine to fit a Dreamlover 2000. I Asked Deitmer to make a metal bracket to hold the device. I then attached one lead, through a grommet in a hole underside of the cage (Deitmer drilled) isolating it from the cage with a stainless steel screw. The other lead is connected with the security piercing pin. This works perfect. It can be removed easily.

Attached Files:

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    I have to ask, if the Dreamlover is worth the money? Would you do it again? I love the concept but I don’t actually find many review from real people on the Internet and I find that strange. I realize it expensive but people spend money on expensive thing things all the time if they work and if they’re fun.

If you have time I would appreciate any information you can give me.

tecolote likes this.
  3. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    #3 modisgod, Jan 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    Welllll........

It's an easy answer, but also complicated.

We first saw it many years ago and have watched it ever since. I've always been curious about it, like you, frustrated about the lack of reviews. But we decided to take the plunge and go for it.

Now as far as the answer goes oh, yes we would do it again. Both of us.

My perspective is it is extremely exciting to be wearing and have this on. We are not your 24/7 total BDSM couple, but I would say during a year off and on I would wear it and a cage maybe over 8 or 9 of those months? That's about it. We make mutual decisions. When I'm at home alone she usually leaves me a list (for fun- for her) and if I don't complete it by the time she gets back she issues some sort of punishment timer. Sometimes when she is with me she will do the same. We also have rules, where if I break any, there are punishments, such as if I forget to wear my wedding ring, or if I forget to bring the DL2K USB device to work or home from work (which allows web control from remote), and many other rules. Sometimes throughout the day she will send me a level one pulse to just say hello, and I have to text back "thank you"- if I don't quickly enough, I get a level 2 pulse. But, enough of our silly little games...

The DL2K USB device has a wonderful range. It can be plugged into a computer inside of a house, and I can be outside several yards or meters away and still receive a signal. When connected to a computer, someone can log in remotely and send commands to the receiver.

The remote, on the other hand has very limited range. You practically have to be standing next to the person who is wearing the receiver in order to use the remote. This is frustrating. This is indoor or outdoor. So, we just about constantly use the USB device, except for when we are away from home. She will carry the remote with her. In the evening, when I am sitting at home on the sofa with my laptop in my lap, the remote will not penetrate through the laptop to the receiver. This is disappointing to her. But, the DL2K USB device will did the job. It is frustrating to have to log in for her to send commands constantly, but it works.

Leash mode does not work, has never worked, and we have almost given up hope that it ever will. I have contacted tech support about it, but haven't received much help. It is discouraging.

K9 mode, however, is effective 100%. Nothing else to say here, except that using the remote to disengage is almost useless. Unless you hold the remote close to the floor near the receiver....

One thing about the remote: we wish it was a little more discreet. It's not so easy for her to just whip it out in public and start using it what she wants. That's a big turn-off for her. She has a neoprene sleeve that she found that fits it perfect, but is always on the lookout for a silicone sleeve that we can just leave it in. Although, that would probably interfere with the signal more.

The complicated side to would I do it again? I believe that this device is a well-thought-out item and and I'm very happy that we purchased one. Although, there are a few changes I made. First, there was an external vibrator that was called the... I forget what it was called.... But it went inside of the penis tube of the CB xxxx. This is used for silent commands. Mine quit working after the first couple of days. I peeled off the rubber / silicone coating and found a metal piece that wasn't crimped on to the wire, so where the wire was soldered to the motor it just kind of broke off. I did not really care, as I thought I would not be using it with a CBxxxx but for a few days... It HAD to be modified to work with a Steelworxx device. Why spend the money on something so expensive to use on something so cheap? No offense....

I first configured it to work with the Tube Jacket 02. Later, the the Looker 02.

Changes I made:
    *Replaced the vibrator motor with one that would fit inside the enclosure, to eliminate the external vibrator
    *Replaced the contact wires with stainless steel braided cables covered with heat shrink tubing. The 18 Gauge wire can break over time, but try breaking the cable...
    *I asked Deitmeier to fabricate a bracket to mount the receiver to

So... You should be somewhat mechanically inclined to make these modifications. You may be fine getting by without them, but that depends on the user.

My wife says: you must be prepared to take breaks. But that goes with everything.

Please, if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I'm sure I left something out...

I hope this helps...

4. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Very informative, thanks. Kinda confirms my suspicions about the device. Utterly perfect in concept, but lacking some final polish in implementation.

One query did classification. I Is the PA electrode effectively connected to the whole cage, or is it isolated to only a part of the cage? Finding a way to isolate the pin and insert from the rest of the cage, as one electrics, could be pretty interesting.

Have you thought about using the connections you now have with something like an e-stim remote?

5. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would say implication is good if you're happy with the CBxxxx series, but for what it costs, why use it with one of those? Because it's easy to fit.

One contact point IS the entire cage through the PA pin. It would be impossible to insulate the urethral insert from the cage, as it threads in. Very tight fit when connected. The other contact point is the screw head (see last photo). This is where you really feel the concentration of the pulse.

I haven't thought about using another unit with this, since purchasing the DL2K approximately 2 years ago, as there is no need. I did play around with other devices ever since I first read about Neosteel's education shield. I believe that was the first instance of such a device existing.

Anything else I can answer, please don't hesitate to ask.

6. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    A couple of notes about our use...

First, there are the pulse timers. There are 3 timers, and they can be configured to your needs individually.

Our current use is:
    Timer one lasts 30 minutes with a level one pulse every 60 seconds. This is use primarily to "motivate" me to finish a project or chore quickly. Sometimes, when we are in bed, and I'm pleasuring her, she will turn it on just to remind me of who's getting the attention.

Timer 2 and Timer 3 are used as punishments.
    As I mentioned before, for example, one rule is if I forget to wear my wedding ring, or if I do not ask her permission to remove it once it's on. I get a timer 2. Second offense is timer 3, but there isn't a second offense...

Timer one is pulse level one, once a minute, for 30 minutes. Discomforting, but manageable.

Timer 2 is pulse level 2, once every 5 seconds, 10 times. A level 2 pulse is stronger than one, AND it happens twice very quickly.

Timer 3 is pulse level 3, once every 3 seconds, 8 times. A level 3 pulse is stronger than 2, AND it happens three times very quickly.

"Summon", or page, is about 5 quick pulses, but they do not feel nearly as powerful as a level 1. It will definitely get your attention now. When she sends me a summon command. It almost makes me want to stand at attention! I immediately pick up the phone and call her, or if I'm at home will go find her.

"Arousal inducer" is used with the vibrator motor. since I moved this motor inside of the plastic casing, and causes the entire cage to vibrate, it is a very quick vibration- maybe half a second. The concern is battery consumption, and not "pleasure", so there is not a lot of adjustment and expansion of time that goes on with this. That being said, this is how we have ours set:

AI 1: one quick three quarter second vibration
    Used to say "Good boy"
    AI 2: 10 vibrations over the period of 1 minute a
    Used as a reward
    AI 3: 1 vibration 30 seconds for 10 minutes
    Used while I am pleasuring her, or as a reward/punishment

hardbodysub and durango_o like this.
  7. Chaste-pegged-switch

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    I have been curious about using a device with a urethral tube. I would appreciate any answers you may have from your experience with the following. I have no experience with a urethral tube, so please excuse any dumb questions.

Did it take time to build up to wearing it regularly? For 24/7?
    Did you find that you had to relube along the way so it didn't stick?
    Can you remove the tube without removing the cage for cleaning?
    Have you had an orgasm with the tube in?

Thank you.

8. Warack

Warack Member

Germany, RLP
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    I can tell you about my experience. Yes, it takes time to get used to the plug in the cage. it should also be taken slowly. but it is quite possible to wear the Looker02 24/7. Cleaning is not a problem either and you don't have to lubricate anything because urine always runs around the plug. The plug can only be removed if you put the cage down. my personal report is almost 11 weeks without information. in my photos you will also find some photos from the last october that prove it all.

Chaste-pegged-switch likes this.
  9. modisgod

modisgod Junior Member

Local Time:
    No question here is a dumb question...

1) It did take a little time to get used to it. I have used princes wands (from John the Wand Man) many years ago and had experience with them, but this was different. First, it was inside a cage, and second, the Prince Albert piercing attached through the cage.

2) I never use lube- at all. I just pee before I install the insert. That is all the lubricant needed. I read that somewhere else, and it's the most genius idea.

I used to stress so much over lube in the past, with sounds and wands. But it was so simple to just go and insert. Everyone should try.

Just as Warack mentioned above,
    This is 100% correct. There may also be some precum waiting inside too.

3) Removing the insert without removing the cage is not possible, since the insert screws in from the INSIDE.

4) Have not tried, and I don't see how it's possible. If measured correctly, There is not room for movement.
    The underside of mine, I requested it to be more solid than open, so I could mount a contact point for the DL2k. If it were more open, I guess there may be a way for some to be able to get stimulation through the bars, but not me.

One thing I may add...

I was hoping to be able to use a urinal with this, hoping the tube would help keep things clean. As stated, urine flows around the tube, so the inside of the cage can get messy.

I found these solutions for this that help me- but may not help others:
    -Since the insert extends slightly past the A-ring, I found that at a urinal, I can wrap my hand (thumb to middle, if they would reach, but they don't, so just kind of like that motion) and gently squeeze to constrict the urethra around the insert. It slows the flow, and directs it straight down the insert.
    -Bidet. Add-on bidet. She will love you for it, and you will love yourself. They're inexpensive, and can range from $20
    https://www.amazon.com/Greenco-Non-...9&sr=1-1-12d4272d-8adb-4121-8624-135149aa9081
    to $500 (with remote and heated seat!)
    https://www.amazon.com/Brondell-S10...id=1579802197&sprefix=bidet+sw,aps,201&sr=8-7
    -Also, I always wear a liner, you know, to absorb leaks and stuff...

IF YOU ORDER A CAGE WITH AN INSERT GET A CAP!
    Never leave the end open, and allow anything to just have open access to your you-know-what.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice