Steel Pleasures

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by cagedtwig, Jan 10, 2019.

1. cagedtwig

cagedtwig Member

Photographer
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Hi,

Hope this is the correct forum to place this in, apologies if not.

Has anyone recently used Steel Pleasures in the UK? I placed an order at the end of December 2018 and received an automated acknowledgment that the item had been paid in full. Since then there has been no change in status at all. I have used the contact page on their website twice and no reply, called the mobile number and landline number, both went to voice mail.

So is this normal with Steel Pleasures or have I just handed them a reasonable amount of money for nothing!

Any input would certainly be welcome and I will update this thread should anything change or even better receive my new cage from them.

2. cagedtwig

cagedtwig Member

Photographer
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    Hi All,

Just an update regarding Steel Pleasures who sell various adult toys online. The cock cage I ordered and paid for about a month ago now has not arrived, the status on my account with them has not changed and no replies to the emails sent and no one answers the phone, both numbers.

So I would advise anyone considering placing an order with them to contact them first else you might end up in my position of paying them a reasonable amount of money for nothing.

If the situation changes I will update accordingly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice