Stay Locked Or Relief

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by pakie20, Apr 23, 2010.

?

Stay locked for her period or get relief now and relock

1. Stay locked

80.0%
  2. Get relief and relock

20.0%
Random Thread
  1. pakie20

pakie20 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:10 AM
    Ok here's my dilema. I've recently got my GF to be my KH and I've been getting used to wearing my CB6000. I've worn it for the odd day in the past but usually not at night as I found it very hard to sleep in. Recently I wore my Curve on Monday but had to remove it because of the hinged ring causing a borning sensation on my sack. So I put on my CB6000 Tuesday morning and removed it that night for sex ( very nice I must add ). I put it on again Wednesday morning and wore it for the day until I had to remove it that night as I just could nit sleep. So Thursday morning in put it on again and left it on all day and left the key at work so I wouldn't be able to remove it and would have no choice but to sleep in it as I have not handed her the key yet until I got used to wearing it. So I managed to sleep in it last night and it has stayed in place since yesterday morning. My KH had planned on having sex with me tonight as a little present for trying so hard to get used to my cage, but not she has her montly visitor so now we can't have sex.
    I've now just handed over the key to her and told her she can do as she sees fit. She has just told me I can either take my CB off and relieve myself and then lock myself up until she has finished her period. Now that might be Monday or it could be Thursday. If it is Thursday that will mean that I won't have cum in 9 days and have been in the cage 10 days with the odd night out of it.
    The longest I ever worn this before is 3 days and 2 nights and right now I'm as horney as fcuk. We have both agreed that we will go by the decission of this group. So stay locked for 3 times longer than I ever have before or get relief tonight and relock myself until she has finished her period!
    The decission is up to the group
    please reply

2. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Stay locked. Once you pass 14 days, it gets so much easier that you'll actually like it - especially if you learn to be sexually active in other ways that your GF might cum to appreciate.

3. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Stay locked

4. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    I voted to stay locked. I rarely get any relief when my wife has her visitor - sometimes her periods are a week long (or so she says...). My wife can come pretty hard with the Hitachi wand though. I think being locked and denied is a good way to share in her discomfort.

5. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Completely agree.

6. BlackMonk

BlackMonk Blackmonk

Local Time:
    I suugest that you stay locked. In this way you will be getting used to the device and showing yoour KH that you are serious about putting her needs first.

7. 117

117 117

Local Time:
    keep it on use a dildo on each other

8. pakie20

pakie20 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Man of my word.

Ok as I said I would do ask the group decided and spent the night locked up. She has hidden the key from me and been told I'm not getting out until she's fully finished her period. Can wait, already dying to be inside her. This is now the same lenth as my previous longest time. Never worn it for a full weekend before. Going in the right direction with the training now at least. Still can't believe no one voted for me to have relief.
    Thanks for voting!

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    Sorry Charley, Stay locked up. For one thing it will show her that your feeling for her at this time. And ten days, that just the start of things to come, or not Cum!!! I go on 15 days cycles myself, good for that long then want it bad, then once past, I'm good till another 15 or so days. I just made it 89 days, new record, not too sure I want to break anytime soon. But was OK after the 60 day mark.. Ha ha..

Not looking forward, Missy Tanya

10. Mistress Lauren's slave

Mistress Lauren's slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    I vote for staying locked, I enjoy staying locked for Mistress' periods as it allows me to not receive pleasure when she is unable to. My longest run has not been for 10 days so you do have my sympathy, but I find that the sex is fantastic when she is better because I went through something for her that keeps me thinking about her and being more compasionate. Good luck and look forward to that post-period release.

11. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    go as lomng as you can... its so worth it

my Mistress and i have been using chastity to control my orgasms at Her will. The longest i was going was 7 to 8 days, and i did find it tough not ejeculating for that long, before W/we started this W/we were having sex and i mean full ejaculatory for me sex twice a day most days... So i was having a lot of orgasms... After 9 days locked, my then longest time, my orgasm was utterly unbelievable, i had never cum like it in my life!!!!! It was a truly awesome experience for me. (Mistress' Orgasm count remains Her choice and i get to serve Her orally ofetn, a huge treat for me!)

Mistress then put me on a 2 week denial and allowed me to masturbate for release at the end of that followed by a full session of sex. Again a truly fabulous series of orgasms, i am now on a month and have a few weeks to go, really looking forward to experiencing the orgasm and to see it is is better than the others, so long story short, go as long as you can i am sure when you cum, it will be the best one you have had for a very long time i truly hope that the orgasm after that for you is a long way off so you can experience the same amazing feelings i do!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice