Start of a journey

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Lockedintime, May 1, 2023.

1. Lockedintime

Lockedintime Member

Local Time:
    10:57 PM
    My wife and I have been married for 5 years and a couple months ago took one of those relationship quizzes that asked each of you separately about various sex things your interested in and let you know if you match to open up a discussion. when it came to chasity I put maybe and to my surprise my wife put yes. After the results which are a lot of questions, I let her know that while she is away during the day at work I do masturbate, which she wasn't too please about since our sex life is low. We started exploring our results physically and incorporating toys. A couple weeks later she asked about my penis measurements as she was ordering a ring, I took them not thinking much and a week later a cock ring came. However this past weekend a box was delivered and my wife said she had a surprise. She pulled out a Mancage silicone chasity cage. I was a little surprised, excited and embarrassed all at the same time. She brought up our past discussion about my masturbating when she is away during the day and not pleased about it. Before leaving for work today she had me put it on for the first time. It was kind of exciting trying all the fittings and cage. She closed the lock and told me "There, no masturbating when I am way." She never did mention anything else such as just for the day or longer...

I have learned in the hours that I have had it on, is grooming will be important as the base ring has pulled individual hairs, you for sure can't masturbate, getting horny is a whole new experience with no erection possible its a lot of hormones and almost full body sensation. Im excited to see what this journey brings and its been exciting so far knowing I cant masturbate nor do I have the ability to remove the cage.

iome343 likes this.
  2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    You communicate together, that is a good thing from the start.
    Good luck

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Good luck and enjoy it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice