Stamina question

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Serafina's pet, Jun 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    My wife and i have gotten to a point where the cage is removed every 6 to 8 weeks. I know find it impossible to prevent an orgasm. This last time i gave her the signal to stop and she did and then a delayed orgasm occurred. The time before she literally only got two strokes in before it went. Is this because of lack of sensation for the period of time? Has anyone else had this problem, if so what did you do to fix it?
    Also want to add that im not milked ever (not her thing), or played with unless the cage is off

tiruh811 and nonerect like this.
  2. rubbermark

rubbermark Active member

Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    You must be incredibly horny for that to happen but I’m not sure why it would be so immediate. Perhaps your Mistress should ice you down after your initial release and then work you back up to hardness from there. That might give you a bit more time.

Despite nearly two years without orgasm and daily edging sessions I can last a decent amount of time (at least initially!) before I get to the edge. Sadly no orgasm for me though.

3. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I had the same problem when I was let out after more than couple of weeks. Just couldn't last long.
    And when chastity became a regular thing and she kept me locked longer and longer, this became a 'problem'.
    Our solution were penis sleeves. We could have sex for as long as she wanted and I felt almost nothing.
    Other option are numbing cremes, but we haven't tried that yet.

4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Being locked/denied, especially for longer periods, is going to make it difficult to impossible to have any endurance. That's why marathon runners train more often than once every couple of months. <lol>

On the bright side, your refractory period should decrease. She could let you out in advance of PIV for some self pleasure, although I'm not sure if a ruined orgasm would increase you endurance. Or you could using numbing cream and a condom.

5. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    I dont get edged ir anything cage does nit even come off for cleaning after she found out i can clean with it on. Basicly going close to two months with zero touch

6. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    That doesn't matter with me. After weeks of being locked (no touching, no cleaning, no t&d, etc) I will cum within seconds if I enter her...

7. Cowboob

Cowboob Trans cow

The Woodlands, Texas
    Local Time:
    I believe that's exactly the problem. The other guy can last because he has the edging. I found that when I was denied pretty much any stimulation, playing with my toys would often get me to orgasm in 30 seconds~2 minutes. But now that I'm stimulating myself a lot throughout the day I can last a whole lot longer.

8. Rybo

Rybo Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    When I’ve been locked for long periods I cum fast and I’m not able to sustain erection. I don’t know if my nerves were fried or I just got use to not getting erections but I would cum half flaccid if I had been locked a long time. Mentally I loved it because it added to the humiliating feeling. My wife wouldn’t mention it but I wish she would’ve mocked me for my lack of performance.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:01 PM
    Same here, I cum faster now than I ever have done before! And as soon as madam stops touching me I start to go limp very quickly, I am also not as big as I used to be, my madam commented on this the last edging session me had back in November, she pointed out that she has to only use two fingers and her thumb now.

Rectrix and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice