Stainless Steel version of the CB6000s is very heavy, but oddly comfortable.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by DMc79, Jul 8, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    I have almost no problems any longer with pinching, and the cock cage is more comfortable too. I can typically sleep thru the night without pain in my scrotum from pulling during nocturnal erections. The only problem I have is occasionally my right nut slips out of the ring, I think due to the weight of the ring pulling it forward and down. I have been locked in mine for 14 hours today and it feels great. In fact, I feel "naked" without it on. There's something about the look of a chrome cock that is just too cool.

Have others had a similar experience with their stainless steel CB6000s?

Sunny likes this.
  2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    There is no stainless steel CB6000s. The manufacturer does not sell one. The closest one they have is a chrome looking polycarbonate version which just looks like metal. I would not doubt that the Chinese have made a SS copy but what you have is not an original produced by CB-X. Did you buy it on Amazon or other website that sells Chinese clones?

I think if there was a genuine stainless steel CB6000s, that I would buy it. I wear my plastic one all the time and have finally gotten so used to it that I may start to wear it outside of my house. The only issue is that I am old and have to pee a lot and do not especially like sitting down in public toilets.

PauloChaste likes this.
  3. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    Hey there!

@Max51 is right-the Miller's don't produce a metal cb device!

However, if it works for you and you can stay locked up.... hell-what's not to like!!! ;)

As for the ball slippage..... could that be caused by your base ring being too large possibly....?

I think the test for that is to see if you can slip only one finger under your ring when it's on. It should be a snug fit I believe....

If you can fit more than one OR there's a lot of play with one finger, then it's probably too big....

If it is a Chinese device, they usually sell spare rings, so 'if' it is that, then you might be able to get another pretty cheaply!

Good luck and... ENJOY!

With the absolute kindest regards.

J.

4. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
    Yes, it is a Chinese knockoff. I bought it on AliExpress.com. I have written the manufacturer for a smaller base ring, but there is a language barrier I am trying to overcome. My temporary solution is to have no spacer, and slide the tube all the way to the base ring. I then put a plastic spacer on the end, to keep the tube in place. BTW, this forces my penis to the end of the tube, which allows me to pee standing up.

5. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    12:18 PM
    I have done what you are doing and not using the space. That did prevent ball slippage but it pinched the skin of my scrotum. What finally happened is that after using the larger ring for a few weeks and simply putting it back on when my ball slipped out, I tried the smaller one and it now fit comfortably. It is just a matter of adjusting. Start with the largest ring that is comfortable and then gradually go smaller. As stated above, the finger test is a good one. If you can get a finger under there, it is not cutting off the circulation. It took me about 6 months to find the right combination so hang in there. If you are serious about chastity, and it sound like you are, invest in a real device as you will find them better made and more comfortable. Well worth the investment and your balls will thank you too. :)

6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    Would be curious to see a photo or link to the device you have. The cb6ks is the best of the plastic devices imho, certainly comfortable. A steel version should have some potential!

7. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    You need a smaller ring or maybe modify the gap to the ring clearance when it is in the normal position. (bottom of the back of the tube to the ring). Put the base ring on a flat surface the put the cage on it in it's normal position. Measure the distance vertically from the bottom of the cage to the top surface of the base ring. You can bend the pin on the base ring to get to the distance you need. (not less than 3/8") If that does not work, you need to go to the next smallest ring.

Don't use the device with the cage all the way back with no space. This can cut off circulation to your parts.

Send us a link to your cage so we can see it.

8. DMc79

DMc79 Member

Local Time:
  9. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    I would try the smaller spacer first. I would get the other 2 spacers as it shows 3 in the picture. If you can only get 1 finger in the 2" base ring, then the spacer is the problem. It's the gap between the cage in ring that causes ball slippage not the ring size. That's the only place that the balls can slip through. You should be able to put the ring on without your penis in it, just your balls and attach the cage and lock it and your balls should not be able to get out. If they do, the gap is too big. This is why these are called ball trapping devices.

You mentioned putting spacers on the front of the cage to change the gap. Try putting some washers on the front and some on the back for now to change the gap mix and match to find the right combo and you should be happy for now until the new spacers come in.

Some people eventually go down to smaller rings than what they started with which is baffling to me because I have been using chastity devices for years and still use the same 2" size ring without any problems. It's comfortable and it works so why fix it if it ain't broke. In the early days I tried smaller rings and the pain was ridiculous and the results were no better.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice