spikes and tube

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BR_Saiph, Sep 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I've had the spike ring and the urethral tube attachment for my A-282 for a while but never tried them.
    This weekend after a several week chastity break the Mrs decided the party was over and it was time to lock up.
    Me feeling frisky suggested we try the attachments.
    All I can say is $@#! ouch!
    The spikes were front and center but the urethral tube meant there was no give in my shaft so the spikes pressure was amplified.
    Worse, the soft clear plastic tube/hose was way too long. After a few hours of not feeling right about 6" of this inside me and two pee breaks with blood in the urine I pushed the panic button.
    I removed it, and inspected myself. Whew, no damage from the spikes!
    I cut the tube down to 3", boiled clean and tried again.
    Now it felt ok, it at least as ok being continuously penetrated while being jabbed with steel spikes, locked in a steel cage can feel :)
    Geeze, there is no escaping the sensations of this combination and when I dared to "swell" the spikes nearly put me on the floor.
    Here's the twist. The Mrs. LOVED my continuous discomfort. BAM!
    The day was spent with her teasing me and her enjoying the resulting suffering on my part.
    I begged for mercy Sunday night and she let me remove the tube but the spikes were to stay on.
    She really liked the thought of my painful morning Woody and that naughty thoughts were now going to be painful.
    So last night I suggested we "take the spikes off, as it was a fun game but let's get back to normal'.
    She laughed and said this was the new normal! She said I was going to have to learn to control myself and it wasn't her fault that I was swelling in the cage.

Damn, never underestimate a woman's cold logic and never suggest anything "fun" to do with "the boys" lest it become something you were not expecting.

Day 4 with these spikes, the morning Woody was no less shocking so I guess I can plan to wake up at 4am daily now.
    I would say with tube / spikes and cage, chastity was 10x intense and not stop. Don't know if I could do more than a couple days.
    With just spikes it's maybe double the intensity and mostly only when I get excited. That initial twitch when it starts to swell is crazy painful. Sudden, sharp and no messing around, you need to get soft fast.
    On a side note, if we do go back to just the cage I will never again moan about the pressure on my cock from being locked and scrunched up. The spikes have given me a whole new perspective on chastity as well as the realization of how little control I have over keeping my cock from doing that little twitch when it gets excited.
    I will be a Zen Master if I get this under control!

Sexy Slave 69 and Sissy-CJ like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Wow. Sounds like you were through the ringer. I had a similar experience with urethral tube, although mine was metal. The spikes seem like it would give you no room for error. Personally, I like the feeling when I swell inside the cage, but spikes would take that away. Congrats to you for obeying your KH so well. Good luck.

3. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like the 'ol swelling session too but for now that's off the table! In fact everythings off the table! Having fun but it's been a very interesting experience to say the least :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice